Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 163. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Well, it seems Bitconnect is going to stay for awhile. Most of the other lending platforms are not succeeding but one which is Davor so we could see more people flocking back to Bitconnect or maybe Davor can turn out to be a real competitor to BCC.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
why even bother with this Bit connect stuff? you make more money just buy and hold BTC LTC ETH, BTC this year+ 1500% LTC+ 6000% ETH+ 11000% ?
am I missing something?.
You are wrong... BCC went from 0.15 to 400. Beats any crypto you mentioned. They made about 300.000% this year...

another pump at the moment, BCC sold at 0.034
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
why even bother with this Bit connect stuff? you make more money just buy and hold BTC LTC ETH, BTC this year+ 1500% LTC+ 6000% ETH+ 11000% ?
am I missing something?.
You are wrong... BCC went from 0.15 to 400. Beats any crypto you mentioned. They made about 300.000% this year...
Activity: 208
am I missing something?.

The people who bought btc at $19800 are not happy now.

Neither are the people who bought Regalcoin at $98

The moral of the story is it better to gamble on any coin going higher, or just collect interest payments?
Amen brotha.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
am I missing something?.

The people who bought btc at $19800 are not happy now.

Neither are the people who bought Regalcoin at $98

The moral of the story is it better to gamble on any coin going higher, or just collect interest payments?
Activity: 208
am I missing something?.

Sick of this BS. Provided you know in advance what is happening within the coming year - this seems a very easy and sure choice. Go ahead and choose yourself an investment strategy for 2018 now and let's review it Dec. 2018, ok?
Absolutely  but you need to be very careful. Chain group dead, Laser dead, Lots of other 1% a day bot funds have scam'd out . get your original investment out ASAP the do a 50/ 50 profit/ reinvest  kinda thing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
look what happen to Ethconnect    they ran away already
Activity: 76
Today i made my first withdraw from bitconnect it takes 1 hour to get coins to my bitcoin wallet
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

about 10-15 transactions (withdraw) per month, since the opening of the exchange !!!! Do you think that I'm not doing thi

It seems to me that FUD is carrying you! I can not withdraw my coins from the new account either !!!!!!! Everyone to note !!!!

waw . that soo prety sad. u know ads almost on every page of the web crypto , i think they have more money . but in reality they so stingy

The guys who believe that the BCC is cool! Yes-you are right! But, until the moment you are thrown at all your money! Be careful!
Activity: 233

about 10-15 transactions (withdraw) per month, since the opening of the exchange !!!! Do you think that I'm not doing thi

It seems to me that FUD is carrying you! I can not withdraw my coins from the new account either !!!!!!! Everyone to note !!!!

waw . that soo prety sad. u know ads almost on every page of the web crypto , i think they have more money . but in reality they so stingy
They do not even support the withdrawal BTC from the exchange!

I was able to withdraw BTC just a moment ago. Either you are doing something incorrectly, or you are intentionally trying to create FUD.

Activity: 14
Bitconnect proved to be the only paying lending system. Smiley GJ
They do not even support the withdrawal BTC from the exchange!

I was able to withdraw BTC just a moment ago. Either you are doing something incorrectly, or you are intentionally trying to create FUD.

about 10-15 transactions (withdraw) per month, since the opening of the exchange !!!! Do you think that I'm not doing this?
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
I have been trying to get back into my account for about 3 weeks now.... and they have yet to respond to anything.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Hello dear bitconnect comunity
Are the rumors true that the bitconnect devs have greated a big ponzischeme because everyone in the cryptoscene seems to be talking about it.
Regards

Time will tell, and everyone else will keep on guessing until Bitconnect is no more.
Activity: 280
Hello dear bitconnect comunity
Are the rumors true that the bitconnect devs have greated a big ponzischeme because everyone in the cryptoscene seems to be talking about it.
Regards
Sick of this BS. Provided you know in advance what is happening within the coming year - this seems a very easy and sure choice. Go ahead and choose yourself an investment strategy for 2018 now and let's review it Dec. 2018, ok?

It's called the Law of Supply and Demand. When you understand it, you will see the logical conclusion: as long as there is a demand, Bitcoin will continue to grow exponentially. Bitconnect, on the other hand, will eventually collapse, because at some point there won't be enough money to pay people who have been compounding their interest. They know this, which is why they have a Risk Disclosure. Did you read it?
What does it have to do with my message?

It's called the Law of Supply and Demand. When you understand it, you will see the logical conclusion: as long as there is a demand, Bitcoin will continue to grow exponentially. Bitconnect, on the other hand, will eventually collapse, because at some point there won't be enough money to pay people who have been compounding their interest. They know this, which is why they have a Risk Disclosure. Did you read it?
am I missing something?.

am I missing something?.

I agree. Unfortunately, I got into Bitconnect without realizing that fact. Now I know better, which is why I don't reinvest in the program. 

But then there are others who don't mind getting less, because they argue they are still getting more than what their bank pays them (makes no sense to me).
Jump to: