Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 181. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Price of the coin of course is very expensive, I hope a few will fall to buy it.
H2C
copper member
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
Is there BCC network forked/broked?
I see different blocks difficulty at the https://www.blockexperts.com/bcc and https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/ blockexplorers
Also, all recent blocks are rejected
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
are you guys regulated by the SEC?

BitConnect: Yes we are. And we can shoot lightning bolts outta our arses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1He1UFYIiY

Our MAN below will answer all your questions unless you have an agenda and want to record his answers, whereupon he'll give you a dollar and instruct you to go buy a clue:

Meanwhile, users are crying because BitConnect isn't paying closer to 1% interest per day like they used to ...

Got paid again!

I don't have any argument against that. Yes, they pay. But are they giving you a fair share of the profits they are making from your Bitcoin? Absolutely not!

Translated: It's not fair that Walmart won't lower their prices after earning so much profit last quarter.

I dunno about you but it sounds like if you aren't a douchebag he responds..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=753EU0iU8QY
Activity: 3
So no one getting rewards from mining bitconnect? Why all transactions orphaned? Are there pools, where people don't get orphaned rewards?

And little offtopic, which pool is best for scrypt mining? As Nicehash down... :/
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Translated: It's not fair that Walmart won't lower their prices after earning so much profit last quarter.

You completely missed my point. You do understand that people could be misled to believe something is good when it really isn't, right? And then they wake up and see what's really happening.

Perhaps if you would stop behaving like a fool and put some thought into what I have said, you might get the point!
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
The special thing is they have been around over 1 year and didnt run away or burn like:

Control-finance
Bitpetite
Bitbase
Elektracoin
Coinreum
CredenceCoin
Confidy
NexCoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
what makes bitconnect special ? does it have lending scheme or ?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

BitConnect: Yes we are. And we can shoot lightning bolts outta our arses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1He1UFYIiY

Our MAN below will answer all your questions unless you have an agenda and want to record his answers, whereupon he'll give you a dollar and instruct you to go buy a clue:

Meanwhile, users are crying because BitConnect isn't paying closer to 1% interest per day like they used to ...

Got paid again!

I don't have any argument against that. Yes, they pay. But are they giving you a fair share of the profits they are making from your Bitcoin? Absolutely not!

Got paid again!

Activity: 287
Merit: 104
Making Money Online since 2006
Got paid again!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
then put your money into your bank if that's not enough  Grin

No, I will put my money in Bitcoin. That's the smart thing to do, in my opinion.

Wake up, Bitconnect supporters. They are using you for your Bitcoin, making you think you need them. You don't need them.

I will not spend my money to this coin at this time if I have this coin then I will sell it for bitcoin at once and Keep it until March 2018.
I can guess many altcoins will be deeply down in this period and I don't know when altcoins can stop being down .
Just keep your bitcoin carefully and no need for trading altcoins at this time.
Activity: 30
Activity: 49
bitconnect is shitting the bed

Grin

Long live Bitconnect! Amen!
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Grin
that guy who is mining all the blocks right now have 14k bcc in wallet. guess he is not going to hold it long term Cheesy
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
There are more and more forks. I don't know if there will be a serious capital diversion for BCC. I hope BCC is the best, and The BTC will eventually have the expansion of the block.

No, I will put my money in Bitcoin. That's the smart thing to do, in my opinion.

Wake up, Bitconnect supporters. They are using you for your Bitcoin, making you think you need them. You don't need them.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
And yet they continue to give us crumbs (dwindling interest rates)! It's a slap in the face.

It's too bad most people using the platform can't see the problem.

In my opinion, it's best not to reinvest into Bitconnect, but to withdraw your daily earnings and hold your money in Bitcoin.

YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
I really wonder how long until this all breaks down.
New heights  Wink

And yet they continue to give us crumbs (dwindling interest rates)! It's a slap in the face.

It's too bad most people using the platform can't see the problem.

In my opinion, it's best not to reinvest into Bitconnect, but to withdraw your daily earnings and hold your money in Bitcoin.

Jump to: