Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 185. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So how is Bitconnect doing... I recently read that there is some civil case opened against bitconnect in the UK and that they will be taking all of the companys funds into costudy. Somebody know anything about it? Or was it just FUD?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I see the description of the product, but I do not understand its features and significance among the rest of the similar ...

Same problem man...

It's a big daddy of all landing programs  Smiley
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
I see the description of the product, but I do not understand its features and significance among the rest of the similar ...

Same problem man...
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
As always, please note that most of the sites I have invested money in are most likely to be scams and I am not investing money that my family relies on, it's crypto money I have earnt over the years

Right - crypto is the high risk investment.
For those who prefer low risks there are lots of old fashioned assets like gold and realty Smiley
Activity: 126
As always, please note that most of the sites I have invested money in are most likely to be scams and I am not investing money that my family relies on, it's crypto money I have earnt over the years
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I am only followed the price.

that was informative
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I am only followed the price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Trevon is still going on about his stolen bitcoins (until we believe him, I suppose) and also says Vitalik is 'mad': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkFN4-vvx-0

Shocked  The guy still has his security settings on 'LOW' on bitconnect with $500k invested in it. 2FA would bring it up to medium security.
Activity: 420
Merit: 109
Welcome to Crete
Payment from Bitconnect as always very quickly and without delay
2017-12-04 06:54:18 AM      
BTC: 0.01495068
tx fee : 0.0004   Sent to : 17fW9sbues4erj7ewJ1b4s59Fhw6NXsU6o
Txid : 1ed340b7797328af84e9309aea466696bb5ff356497941f81bc571c09a4e7c0e
Activity: 159
Hey Guys,

I have my wallet open but it does not seem to be syncing does anyone know why or have similar issues??

Thanks

==================================================================
I finally gave up on my staking wallet,  after 45 days with 70 coins, I only received 1.35 minting coins and several very small mints that were never accepted. For weeks I got that my weight was  4 all the way to 48 and the total weight was 4050 etc. Over 245000 blocks downloaded through my wallet during same period, only to receive 1.35 minted coins! I got so frustrated so I sent my coin to the exchange and got BTC instead. Personally, it is a waste of time to stake coins. I always kept the wallet unlocked and it Sync. okay but never got the 8% staking they promise and there is no one to reply to messages or assist. In my experience the lending wallet is the best option, they never miss paying the % daily.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Today BCC reached 340, what about 400 next week?  Roll Eyes
We have no idea so far they are doing great maybe it could reach $500 or $600 before the end of the year remember they have have just implemented one feature in their roadmap and that is the debit card and this will attract more users, I don't know if this card can track the identity of the operators but hopefully everything will turn out ok.
Activity: 78
Hi folks,

Does anybody mine Bitconnect with an Antminer L3+?
If yes, how much is your profit per day?

Thanks
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Today BCC reached 340, what about 400 next week?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 49
Hey Guys,

I have my wallet open but it does not seem to be syncing does anyone know why or have similar issues??

Thanks

That's a common issue. Look up in the FAQ - there is a solution mentioned there
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Hey Guys,

Thanks
Davor is newer so has higher interest rates. Their coin just went up loads of times and they can afford to pay more for the moment.

Vitalik has great arguments here  Roll Eyes https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/936482205865353216

And finally Trevon has met his intellectual equal and has been in deep discussion: https://twitter.com/BitcoinTre/status/936985740252086272
Activity: 11
Thanks AMG76 and cvdesty,

So now I have $630 and $500 invested in Bitconnect and do not get the 0.1% and am forced to wait 300 days to get the money back ... dang, that is what you get when you don't do your homework before investing!

I have a bit more I want to invest, but I suppose I will split that 33% to each Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum.... perhaps look at DavorCoin, but I am not much of a financial head, I just went to bitconnect because of what a friend had suggested. with DavorCoin (and Litecoin?) would one stand to gain more because they are newer?
tx
Mark.

Hello all,
I am pretty new to this, and just made a stupid mistake. I was impatient to get on the bandwagon, so did not wait to have $1010 to deposit to benefit from the 0.1% a day, Instead I deposited $630 on one day, and today another $500... but I just learned that despite my total being over the minimum for getting the 0.1%, Bitconnect calculate according to EACH SEPARATE deposit, not your total! This seems really unfair, and was not made clear before I made the investment.

IS there a way around this for me now, or will I have to wait 299 days without that 0.1% a day before I can get my money back?

Tx
Mark.

Gleb would say that was the least of your mistake lol but seriously there is at least one new one that aggregates the loans so this problem won't happen but generally all loans are considered as separate. Also , all reinvests I think are also considered as separate so most of these won't have a bonus (unless you are reinvesting thousands each time). I think the best thing to do is just reinvest when you can unless you are happy getting $10 a day.

On another point, BTC was only $7k a few weeks back when these lending platforms started growing in number. Now it's at close to $12k and I don't think it's a coincidence at all. Even the MMM creator tried to suggest that his company was driving the growth of bitcoin a few years back when it was a lot lower in value.

As everyone knows, people see bitcoin mainly as a store of value. A year or so ago it was only worth a few hundred dollars and people who thought they were getting a bargain (some sites offered discounts for bitcoin purchases) will now look back on their not so old receipts and see they spent $6K on a $200 purchase. These lending platforms offer something of real value and a passive income for anyone involved in cryptocurrency who are scared of selling the bitcoin they hold.

For new users I suggest davorcoin is the best one with great starting interest rates (about double of bitconnect). It went 15X from lowest ICO price almost immediately. Lots of volume on their internal exchange in the millions of dollars per day. The owners seem to be from France so not quite as unknown as some.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
I am pretty new to this, and just made a stupid mistake. I was impatient to get on the bandwagon, so did not wait to have $1010 to deposit to benefit from the 0.1% a day, Instead I deposited $630 on one day, and today another $500... but I just learned that despite my total being over the minimum for getting the 0.1%, Bitconnect calculate according to EACH SEPARATE deposit, not your total! This seems really unfair, and was not made clear before I made the investment.

IS there a way around this for me now, or will I have to wait 299 days without that 0.1% a day before I can get my money back?

Tx
Mark.

There is no apparent way around it. Sorry.

But the real mistake was putting money into Bitconnect. It would have been better to hold it in Bitcoin. How I wish I did that! Bitconnect's interest rates are not consistent and appear to be getting lower and lower. Just look at the average interest rate for the past 30 days and you will see that it's not what it used to be. Meanwhile, BCC and Bitcoin keep growing. You would think that Bitconnect would pay out more to be consistent with their growth, but they don't. Bitconnect keeps getting more and more but appear to be giving less and less. Why? Perhaps they are being greedy?

I wouldn't recommend that anyone invest in Bitconnect. In my opinion, it's better to hold that money in bitcoin and learn how to trade. If I were you, I would not reinvest. Get your capital back first and hold it in Bitcoin. You can do that by withdrawing your daily interest payout. It usually takes about 3 1/2 months, but seeing how Bitconnect interest rates are getting lower and lower, it might take longer.  

By the way, the people you mostly see on Youtube who have made hundreds of thousands of dollars on Bitconnect got most of their money from referrals, which they reinvested into the program. Don't be fooled by their wealth.

*This is not financial advice, just my opinion.
Jump to: