Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 243. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
i truly think this is a scam Sad

yup.

and it will be funny when the SEC comes down hard on American based promoters like Craig Grant and Trevon James

https://www.investor.gov/additional-resources/news-alerts/alerts-bulletins/investor-alert-public-companies-making-ico-related

https://investor.gov/news-alerts/investor-alerts/investor-alert-fraudulent-stock-promotions

One way fraudsters seek to profit is by engaging in market manipulation, such as by spreading false and misleading information about a company (typically microcap stocks) to affect the stock’s share price.  They may spread stock rumors in different ways, including on company websites, press releases, email spam, and posts on social media, online bulletin boards, and chat rooms.  The false or misleading rumors may be positive or negative.

Enjoy while you can.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Bitconnect getting that nice payout daily. I don't have to work anymore I guess..
how many bitconnect you get daily if you invest 10k$? look interesting

You won't get BCC coin, you will get in USD which you can convert to BCC coin anytime

Don't be so naive, you're not getting USD, you're basically getting some value thats has nothing to with USD, so really all BCC is doing is giving you free BCC, since they own all the BCC and control it all (28 million) If you're really getting USD then why can't you do nothing with it on their platform but buy BCC? You can't withdraw the so called USD to your bank.

You are speaking without having any idea of BCC. You exchange your USD for BCC and then you can exchange BCC for Bitcoin currently at the rate of $135 per BCC. You can do whatever you want with your Bitcoin.   Why is it so difficult to understand?

I think the first point he was trying to make is that while it's tracked and calculated in dollars on the bitconnect website, you never actually own real world dollars in this system. They are just using dollars as the currency the payouts/loan system is based on/tracked in. But you don't actually have a bank account somewhere with those dollars in it in your name. They could just as easily have called them bitconnect bananas and said 1 bitconnect banana = 1 dollar, but obviously it just makes sense to track it in dollars as that's what the price of bitcoin is mainly tracked in and is of course easier to understand for everyone.
It makes no difference because the only way to cash out the dollars (or bitconnect bananas) is to convert them to BCC on their system first at whatever the current BTC/USD and BCC/BTC prices dictate. And then of course you're free to withdraw either BCC or BTC.

He is of course mistaken about them controlling 28 million BCC though as that many don't even exist. And of the 7+million that do exist obviously many of them are in private hands now.

It doesn't matter whether it's called bitconnect bananas or bitconnect shit. Right  now you get real USD $135 for a piece of it. If you have 1 BCC, you will get 0.031 BTC ($135) right now.  Just because they don't send it directly to your bank account does not mean it's fake $$. YOU can transfer it to BTC and then transfer it to your Bank Account if you are really so concerned of your bank balance. No one is stopping you from doing it.

It is an accounting system same as a bank would use.

A bank keep very little money in house like 5% and the rest gets invested to make them profit.  The numbers someone sees on their account means nothing, it is an IOU.  Nothing but a promise to pay, 95% of that money is not sitting in the bank.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bitconnect getting that nice payout daily. I don't have to work anymore I guess..

You won't get BCC coin, you will get in USD which you can convert to BCC coin anytime

Don't be so naive, you're not getting USD, you're basically getting some value thats has nothing to with USD, so really all BCC is doing is giving you free BCC, since they own all the BCC and control it all (28 million) If you're really getting USD then why can't you do nothing with it on their platform but buy BCC? You can't withdraw the so called USD to your bank.

You are speaking without having any idea of BCC. You exchange your USD for BCC and then you can exchange BCC for Bitcoin currently at the rate of $135 per BCC. You can do whatever you want with your Bitcoin.   Why is it so difficult to understand?

I think the first point he was trying to make is that while it's tracked and calculated in dollars on the bitconnect website, you never actually own real world dollars in this system. They are just using dollars as the currency the payouts/loan system is based on/tracked in. But you don't actually have a bank account somewhere with those dollars in it in your name. They could just as easily have called them bitconnect bananas and said 1 bitconnect banana = 1 dollar, but obviously it just makes sense to track it in dollars as that's what the price of bitcoin is mainly tracked in and is of course easier to understand for everyone.
It makes no difference because the only way to cash out the dollars (or bitconnect bananas) is to convert them to BCC on their system first at whatever the current BTC/USD and BCC/BTC prices dictate. And then of course you're free to withdraw either BCC or BTC.

He is of course mistaken about them controlling 28 million BCC though as that many don't even exist. And of the 7+million that do exist obviously many of them are in private hands now.

It doesn't matter whether it's called bitconnect bananas or bitconnect shit. Right  now you get real USD $135 for a piece of it. If you have 1 BCC, you will get 0.031 BTC ($135) right now.  Just because they don't send it directly to your bank account does not mean it's fake $$. YOU can transfer it to BTC and then transfer it to your Bank Account if you are really so concerned of your bank balance. No one is stopping you from doing it.
Activity: 337

You are speaking without having any idea of BCC. You exchange your USD for BCC and then you can exchange BCC for Bitcoin currently at the rate of $135 per BCC. You can do whatever you want with your Bitcoin.   Why is it so difficult to understand?
I think he want to say how much money he can get daily by invest 10k$.  0,5% -2% per day. fyi
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
It's a scam but I made $20K from it :p

That's very contradicting imagine you made $20 k from a program that you trust your money now you are shouting scam because you are not investing anymore, I want to see people who really lost money here because they are the one who really scam by bitconnectcoin.
It is called sarcasm. 
Activity: 42
Here is a video I did on Bit Connect... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POthTiv_4hw

I am going to post an updated video in a few days about my progress so far. It may be a scam in the end, but if you play it safe you could make some money before it closes down.

The service is based on giving loans to their trading bot and you make between 0% - 2% each day on your loan amount. Watch the video for a better explanation.

Smiley

If you think it may be a scam wouldn't the best way for your audience to 'play it safe' be to avoid this investment altogether and find another opportunity, not invest anyway and hope to get out before it collapses?

Just be honest, you have realised it's possible to make a ton of money via referrals so you're promoting it anyway. Which is fine if you're upfront about it but just don't make out like there's some secret way to 'play it safe'. Bear in mind anyone you convince to sign up now is getting in further down the line than you so is at greater risk than you if it is a fraud.

Basically don't do a Craig Grant. (He has openly said he thinks it's a total lie and that they have no trading bot, and yet he's one of the biggest promoters of it because he makes a ton via referrals, thereby admitting he couldn't care less what happens to his viewers as long as he's made his money)
Activity: 42

Activity: 1
Here is a video I did on Bit Connect... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POthTiv_4hw

I am going to post an updated video in a few days about my progress so far. It may be a scam in the end, but if you play it safe you could make some money before it closes down.

The service is based on giving loans to their trading bot and you make between 0% - 2% each day on your loan amount. Watch the video for a better explanation.

Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

they dont control 28million. all coins havent been mined/staked yet. but they do control 5.5m of the 7.8m existing coins. (immensely premined, i dare you to trace the biggest wallets back to block #1)
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/#!rich
they are just waiting for enough idiots to jump on so they can sell all their coins (even 1% of it is enough to set anyone for life) for bitcoins and be gone for good.
WOW.. the rich list of that bastards looks awesome ...
Activity: 65

they dont control 28million. all coins havent been mined/staked yet. but they do control 5.5m of the 7.8m existing coins. (immensely premined, i dare you to trace the biggest wallets back to block #1)
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/#!rich
they are just waiting for enough idiots to jump on so they can sell all their coins (even 1% of it is enough to set anyone for life) for bitcoins and be gone for good.
Activity: 5

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

That's very contradicting imagine you made $20 k from a program that you trust your money now you are shouting scam because you are not investing anymore, I want to see people who really lost money here because they are the one who really scam by bitconnectcoin.

I think his just shouting scam as a joke because a lot of people think Bitconnect is a scam but he earns 20k out of it. so if its a scam, then how come he earns 20k.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175

Anyone knows how to add nodes to the qt wallet? My connection to network is weak. Thanks in advance.

By the way I think BitConnect definitely is a good passive income generator and a noble attempt for financial freedom for many of its users. Invest big, pull out initial capital and let the profits compound, earning a very passive income while at it. I know of friends who have 7 figures invested into BitConnect. Not kidding. These are my own personal opinions and not financial advice. Everyone will have different views, and I respect and listen to both sides. Have a good day ahead Smiley

Wow 7 figures. If Bitconnect even runs for 6 months they will make out like bandits
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Join The Frontier
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
new lending program-Lend your Bitcoins in a smart way https://loanbit.net/?ref=LB49222475
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
That site IS a scam!

It has a FAKE address and a fake Australian Business number.

https://loanbit.net/support - Check the ACN (Australian Company Number)

Then on here, it is different - http://au.mycompanydetails.com/company/loanbit-pty-ltd/619812323

And when you search either of them, you get zero results.  https://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?SearchText=619812323

Thank you. I was about to check them out.
Activity: 55
new lending program-Lend your Bitcoins in a smart way https://loanbit.net/?ref=LB49222475
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
That site IS a scam!

It has a FAKE address and a fake Australian Business number.

https://loanbit.net/support - Check the ACN (Australian Company Number)

Then on here, it is different - http://au.mycompanydetails.com/company/loanbit-pty-ltd/619812323

And when you search either of them, you get zero results.  https://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?SearchText=619812323

Activity: 420
Merit: 109
Welcome to Crete

I got into the project deposit in BTC, the amount fell but is not displayed on the balance sheet.
Jump to: