Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 244. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
If someone could managed to make profit, it doesn't mean the system is no scam nor ponzy.
However, scam or ponzy scheme is destined to collapse at the end; just sooner or later, before or after you get your return or even make a profit or not.

That is why any organizations collecting fiat money using ponzy scheme itself is strictly banned in most of the countries.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
It's a scam but I made $20K from it :p

I really doubt you made 20k from it  Roll Eyes

anyways even if you do, I dont trust it and will never will. It stinks and anytime it goes booooom! hehehe
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
BitCoin is the Future!
BCC
BitCoin Cash
Bitconnect Coin
the same token symbol,very interesting.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I am so affraid all this writing of beeing scam and I am affraid to invest. If there would be guarantee for initial investment
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's a scam but I made $20K from it :p
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I`m making 1000 dollars a month, it`s working so why all the hate?

For me it`s not scam
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found

Bitconnect is a Chicken Fucking System

Case Closed
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
I was surprised to see BCC listed on Coinpayments.net.

people will still say it's a scam.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I was surprised to see BCC listed on Coinpayments.net.
Activity: 156
Seen this coin also available on the Waves Decentralised Exchange (DEX) . I wonder how they pulled that off
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
This is just like a ticking time bomb, can't wait for the next days are coming. It seems its trading volume is going down. I dont know if whales will even gamble to trade with this joke coin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
If you want to help me take down this ponzi, please report the YouTube videos of promoters.

To any investors - the videos are going to be removed and the ponzi will collapse. Get out while you can.

nrd525, you are one sick bastard! I have ONLY one thing to say about your post ...

Get it done !

So sick of all these noobs thinking BitConnect is legit no ponzi....  Roll Eyes Take away the coin and ya'll will see the shady base they use !
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
If you want to help me take down this ponzi, please report the YouTube videos of promoters.

To any investors - the videos are going to be removed and the ponzi will collapse. Get out while you can.

nrd525, you are one sick bastard! I have ONLY one thing to say about your post ...

legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
where pool take 15gh/s hashrate bcc ?
Activity: 216
How do I speed up wallet sync?
Only one node is visible on the network.
v1.0.0.0-g32a928e
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
Where did the post go linking to https://www.bitbase.io/?rb=362 ?
vip
They attract users by promising amazing returns on their investment. They artificially increase the price of their crypto by tricking users into buying it with Bitcoin and giving it back to them, along with the Bitcoin. They pay back the interest to their users from new investments. When their profit is maximized, they sell all of their artificially inflated currency and Bitcoins and disappear.
SMH

Join my downline on ChickenConnect and earn 1% of a rubber chicken per day for the next 100 days:

Activity: 154
They attract users by promising amazing returns on their investment. They artificially increase the price of their crypto by tricking users into buying it with Bitcoin and giving it back to them, along with the Bitcoin. They pay back the interest to their users from new investments. When their profit is maximized, they sell all of their artificially inflated currency and Bitcoins and disappear.
SMH
vip
Really people still believing at this kind of "programs" with highest interest?
Was not enough trafficmonsoon, mpa, mpca exc? were different kind of ponzi, but same story. Nice life until when all collapse.

Introducing ChickenConnect. Send us one live healthy chicken and every day for the next 100 days we'll send you 1% of a rubber chicken. After 100 days you'll have a 100% rubber chicken and still have your real chicken on account in our private coop which may or may not have been fucked repeatedly during its stay.
Jump to: