Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 28. (Read 384492 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Ahh the shills gave me a bad trust rating OOOO NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like i give a fuck. I dont trade in here dumb fucks.

Looks like they are afraid of words from a moniker who only posted ten posts.

The real shills are being triggered.

Yoiu cant kill the bitconnect bitchES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTCONNNNEEEECTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey dumbass, you do realize that your comments contradicts? if they were the real shills, then why would they want to kill bitconnect? SMFH. How about you use your real acct rather than this newbie acct if you so confident about your stance.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10

It saddens me to reveal that imanubernoob is telling the truth.  Cry Cry Cry I've been a shill for BitConnect since day one. Furthermore, I truly don't give a fuck about this community. That said, I postulate that inanubernoob is Satoshi Nakamoto, for only he would've had the means to ferret out the truth.

========================================

Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin fared a lot better when Bitconnect's suckers bought BTCs to exchange for BCCs and both enjoyed their rallies to $19,000 BTC and $420 BCC. Bitcoin was the main end beneficiary of Bitconnect BCC cashflow.  Once Bitconnect became finito, Bitcoin coincidentally headed down to current levels as there were no more suckers buying BCCs. Conspiracy to extinguish Bitconnect or not? their rallies were well interconnected. Maybe Bitcoin needs to have another but a credible lending platform to fuel next sustainable BTC rally!
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/#!rich

Copy your bitconnect coin address and paste it on - search address. It is very nice, you can see your wallet history and your position on the rich list.

BitPotus, Suchmoon, YuTuCoin.in and Gleb Gammow are all at the top of the list? WTF?

Yup. Shills one and all. Amazing when the truth comes out the censorship begins. Like clockwork. Hilarious acting like they give a fuck about the "community". Get fucked.

It saddens me to reveal that imanubernoob is telling the truth.  Cry Cry Cry I've been a shill for BitConnect since day one. Furthermore, I truly don't give a fuck about this community. That said, I postulate that inanubernoob is Satoshi Nakamoto, for only he would've had the means to ferret out the truth.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Copy your bitconnect coin address and paste it on - search address. It is very nice, you can see your wallet history and your position on the rich list.

BitPotus, Suchmoon, YuTuCoin.in and Gleb Gammow are all at the top of the list? WTF?

Hey, give me a hundred bucks and I'll replace my name with your name on said list. For an extra fifty bucks, I'll also replace suchmoon's name with yours.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
BitConnect has published a new important update a few days ago.
The information can be found at the following link: http://bitconnect.gives

That's not bitconnect's site. Isn't that the same scam you were trying to run before?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Yup. Shills one and all. Amazing when the truth comes out the censorship begins. Like clockwork. Hilarious acting like they give a fuck about the "community". Get fucked.

what censorship you delusional little cunt?

you are shilling for a FUCKING SCAM

you are being called out for being a SLIMY LITTLE CUNT.

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Ahh the shills gave me a bad trust rating OOOO NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like i give a fuck. I dont trade in here dumb fucks.

Looks like they are afraid of words from a moniker who only posted ten posts.

The real shills are being triggered.

Yoiu cant kill the bitconnect bitchES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTCONNNNEEEECTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BitPotus, Suchmoon, YuTuCoin.in and Gleb Gammow are all at the top of the Rich list of Bitconnect coin?

They made us so negative towards Bitconnect coin and actually worked with a plan. I couldn't understand why BitPotus was so defendant. Only the correct words that would reveal him were in English and that made him angry.

The interest are divided between the addresses that are staking. The fewer addresses stake, the more they earn. That is al I can think of. Keeping people from staking Roll Eyes.

You little bitch think am stupid enough to put a single satoshi into Bitconnect.

You pathetic little troll.

Only utter fucking investards would be brain fucking dead enough to do such a thing.

I suggest you invest in a pair of knee pads and make it to the nearest street corner and start sucking some ghetto dick to make up enough money to

survive.

You obviously are REKT for you to be trying to salvage BITCONNREKT.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
I looked at charts early hodlers are still in 10x profit  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Not sure what you're trying to do here but you're lying.

BitPotus, Suchmoon, YuTuCoin.in and Gleb Gammow are all at the top of the Rich list of Bitconnect coin?

They made us so negative towards Bitconnect coin and actually worked with a plan. I couldn't understand why BitPotus was so defendant. Only the correct words that would reveal him were in English and that made him angry.

The interest are divided between the addresses that are staking. The fewer addresses stake, the more they earn. That is al I can think of. Keeping people from staking Roll Eyes.

That's the dubmest "plan" I've ever heard. Why would I buy this ponzi shit? You're lying.

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
How come Trevon James and the Bitconnect shills ain't in jail yet?

Didn't he have a court hearing or something?

I hope one day this will happen when people will get relief from this ponzi scam even this has been warned so many times about the future of this shitconnect. This is proven scam and so many people got hurt badly due to this fishy bankrupt.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

because they now can afford to pay good lawyers that can bend the law and even the morals of the ones on top. i don't even know who that trevon is but if he is involve in this scam i guess the guy had prepared something to get out of this. certainly the team had made all these very obvious. those who earned still celebrates. from $400 down to a dollar? shit! scariest scam ever.

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
I do not recommend to invest their surplus funds in coins BCC even in minimal amounts. To date, the asset has been fully withdrawn from its investment portfolio.
Activity: 49
The reason for the failure of Bitconnect is not only because it is a Ponzi scheme, but more importantly, it has lost the centering test.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Just got another 14BCC stake rewards.....seem to come every two weeks cos takes that long for the coins to mature after. Only seems to be 3.75% per month though?

P.S. I just realised I must have combined the inputs last time which was why it took another 14 days....I've got two inputs now.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
My name is AGM76 and I'm a BitConnecter.

I hope that these meetings here at BitConnect Anonymous - BA - helps cure me of my disease. Thank you.

One more thing. I will continue to come here for treatment in spite of knowing that his nonprofit organization is a Ponzi, relying on future members joining so to remain viable.

Hahaha I always come here for the entertainment. Bravo Sir!

I don't understand  Huh  I'm still waiting to see what happens with BitconnectX.....did they really rake in hundreds of millions of dollars in the ICO?

P.S. P3D token holder distribution - nobody has more than 2% which is double what I have !! https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe

Looking at the chart on CMC, it seems that someone at one point owned almost the total supply of the network. That was a hell of a dump.
BINANCE IS ALSO A PONZI SCAM ACCORDING TO THE LOGIC OF GLEB GAMOW, YOUTUCOIN.IN and SUCHMOON

The pivot to Malta is the latest in a flurry of announcements for Binance, who also recently unveiled plans to build a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange (DEX) that will operate alongside its centralized order-book platform.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE GLEB GAMOW, YOUTUCOIN.IN and SUCHMOON?

Crickets.........................

BEEEEEEEETTCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your name says it all.

How do people think that the government shut bitconnect down? There was a cease and desist order in ONE us state and they used that as their scapegoat to exit scam....nothing about how the coin was structured says they had any interest in supporting it long term.

Any updates about the youtube stars though? Interested to see if anything ever comes of those lawsuits...

You brain says it all.
2 states actually NC and Texas. What about the other 49? Not bad for someone who gets there facts from a shitty Showtime Comedy show though.

"decentralized cryptocurrency exchange (DEX) " Bitconnect and BitconnectX are also decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges.
You=noob
just like  GLEB GAMOW, YOUTUCOIN.IN and SUCHMOON you cannot or will not let your brain process analogies or facts.

BEEEEEEEETTCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitconnect will be back. Mark it.
Pages:
Jump to: