Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 29. (Read 384492 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
BINANCE IS ALSO A PONZI SCAM ACCORDING TO THE LOGIC OF GLEB GAMOW, YOUTUCOIN.IN and SUCHMOON

The pivot to Malta is the latest in a flurry of announcements for Binance, who also recently unveiled plans to build a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange (DEX) that will operate alongside its centralized order-book platform.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE GLEB GAMOW, YOUTUCOIN.IN and SUCHMOON?

Crickets.........................

BEEEEEEEETTCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your name says it all.

How do people think that the government shut bitconnect down? There was a cease and desist order in ONE us state and they used that as their scapegoat to exit scam....nothing about how the coin was structured says they had any interest in supporting it long term.

Any updates about the youtube stars though? Interested to see if anything ever comes of those lawsuits...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
BINANCE IS ALSO A PONZI SCAM ACCORDING TO THE LOGIC OF GLEB GAMOW, YOUTUCOIN.IN and SUCHMOON

The pivot to Malta is the latest in a flurry of announcements for Binance, who also recently unveiled plans to build a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange (DEX) that will operate alongside its centralized order-book platform.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE GLEB GAMOW, YOUTUCOIN.IN and SUCHMOON?

Crickets.........................

BEEEEEEEETTCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 41
does anyone miss the lending platform? every calls bitconnect a ponzi but i didnt meet anyone who was scammed. everyone i knew that used bitconnect was making money and very happy. the govt shut down bitconnect, bitconnect didnt "exit a sceme" imo. ive only heard ppl who were never involved with bitconnect or usitech , call them ponzi schemes. smdh

Here are just so many trolls here who are working hard to tirelessly repeat their claims of Bitconnect to be ponzi without any evidence.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
BitConnect  Community Announcement: Vote for BCC to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

BitConnect has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of BitConnect.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 9 days. (BitConnect is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

"I haven't been this happy since Jrevon Tames cupped my balls."
vip
My name is AGM76 and I'm a BitConnecter.

I hope that these meetings here at BitConnect Anonymous - BA - helps cure me of my disease. Thank you.

One more thing. I will continue to come here for treatment in spite of knowing that his nonprofit organization is a Ponzi, relying on future members joining so to remain viable.

Hahaha I always come here for the entertainment. Bravo Sir!

I don't understand  Huh  I'm still waiting to see what happens with BitconnectX.....did they really rake in hundreds of millions of dollars in the ICO?

P.S. P3D token holder distribution - nobody has more than 2% which is double what I have !! https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe

"I don't understand  Huh  I'm still waiting to see what happens with BitconnectX ...
What time do you fucks serve the alcohol. I need a goddamn drink!"

BitconnectX should neither be listed, after what happened as BCC, who has the courage to put 1 cent in this "project"?

"And to you, AGM76, I present the BCCX Courage Badge.
See the scarecrow if you're lookin' for brains."
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

I hope that these meetings here at BitConnect Anonymous - BA - helps cure me of my disease. Thank you.

One more thing. I will continue to come here for treatment in spite of knowing that his nonprofit organization is a Ponzi, relying on future members joining so to remain viable.

I don't understand  Huh  I'm still waiting to see what happens with BitconnectX.....did they really rake in hundreds of millions of dollars in the ICO?

P.S. P3D token holder distribution - nobody has more than 2% which is double what I have !! https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xb3775fb83f7d12a36e0475abdd1fca35c091efbe

"I don't understand  Huh  I'm still waiting to see what happens with BitconnectX ...

BitconnectX should neither be listed, after what happened as BCC, who has the courage to put 1 cent in this "project"?
vip

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
does anyone miss the lending platform? every calls bitconnect a ponzi but i didnt meet anyone who was scammed. everyone i knew that used bitconnect was making money and very happy. the govt shut down bitconnect, bitconnect didnt "exit a sceme" imo. ive only heard ppl who were never involved with bitconnect or usitech , call them ponzi schemes. smdh

I never met anyone who lost money to Madoff. Poor guy went to prison for nothing.
Activity: 72

Many people made money with bitconnect due to it being yet just another crypto, users traded the ups and downs, when the explosion happened it made people who held from a initial low buy in have more worth than anticipated, all the rest that came after were just hoping...

If you want a jab at something similar to a lending platform but much different plus special referrals then I would recommend looking at lock-in coins for e.g EarnzCoin [ERZ] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-erz-earnzcoinan-exciting-way-to-earnpowposmasternodes-lock-ins-2669082

These guys are bringing a new thought on how to reward the everyday user.
Activity: 9
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

vip

Coinexchange is still trading.. Only a couple of thousand BCC left but they are going for massive prices. Look at some of the latest buys. They are like triple the normal price almost.

Coinmarketcap Data:
#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)   Updated
1   Trade Satoshi   BCC/BTC   $6,910   $2.07   75.20%   Recently
2   CoinExchange   BCC/BTC   $2,237   $4.90   24.34%   Recently

$2.75 USD (36.58%)
0.00030351 BTC (35.22%)
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
https://discord.gg/wfG97Kt

Has the REAL CARLOS just joined the P3D discord??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJe0rWOP4fE
Carlos Matos looks very enthusiastic. For me, the young man is associated with him. I follow his videos in the Instagram for a long time.
Trevon doing P3D vids now...not seen this one yet but was a day ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQkd1mdoLrg

so is Craig lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK2gpwnP1mI
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
With exchanges now down to one (only tradesatoshi) we can see significant moves to the upside or downside for what its worth. With many staking the coins to get the free monthly staking coins from the POS mining process, the liquidity could remain very low at Tradesatoshi and we could see crazy manipulation very soon. There was lots of accumulation around March 6th, we will see how that turns out.

I don't really think the price won't do much with that low liquidity. Even the trading volume is significantly low. Bitconnect won't be able to regain its former glory. At a point, The PoS program would be eventually stopped. There's not much manipulation that can be done at this time.
Activity: 90

Get the F out of here with your PD# scamcoin. Dont spam here in this thread. Go to the right thread for the PD junk.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
With exchanges now down to one (only tradesatoshi) we can see significant moves to the upside or downside for what its worth. With many staking the coins to get the free monthly staking coins from the POS mining process, the liquidity could remain very low at Tradesatoshi and we could see crazy manipulation very soon. There was lots of accumulation around March 6th, we will see how that turns out.
Pages:
Jump to: