Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 368. (Read 384593 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
translation korea done :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-bitconnect-ico-1701380

BTC Address: 15Mp1aQwvG7xq3NYU4iq5HqD9nfZyUeZH6

thanks
Activity: 145
www.bitconnectcoin.co

So far you are doing a good job,so just keep up,keep answering all questions,especially from the trolls they might have something that potential investors are looking and needs to address ,keep coming back here this is where all potentials investors are looking if they want new coin to invest..

An active devs you mean. Obviously it's one of the factor that long term investors want to a crypto, a continous update and quick response. But what if the answer is obvious to some of the troll questions? For investors they should take a look at the brighter side of the coin and not just because some questions by troll are being ignored.

Looking forward for a success for this ICO.

We are happy to answer all genuine question about the project. If we doesn't answer immediately it doesn't mean that we are ignoring them.
There are many things going on our side as time passes we are happy to update required information.
www.bitconnectcoin.co
BitConnect coin uses a special algorithm called the POW/POS to secure the BitConnect Coin network. The moment you acquire BitConnect Coin it becomes an interest bearing asset with 120% return per year through PoS minting I see this coin as a great investment opportunity bearing 10% interest every month without lifting a finger, @ dev can you explain better how this can be achieved because i will like to invest here if the road map or explanations is clear enough.

Roadmap of Bitconnect Coin is here
-https://bitconnectcoin.co/roadmap
www.bitconnectcoin.co
we have already answered about bounty.

see @susila_bai
Will have social rewards at the end of ICO? Interesting project.

@Mihawk
We will soon start social campaign. Soon you will have the social bounty.
Bounty started
For Signature Campaign Bounties-https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitconnect-coin-signature-avatar-campaign-earn-upto-00011-btcpost-ended-1692930
For Translation Bounties-https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitconnect-coin-translation-bounties-001-btc-for-each-translation-cfnp-1700419
For Twitter Campaign Bounties-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1706046.new#new
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Another ICO with nothing new and a newbie launched thread, what a joke. No dev team info, no expertise provided, just easy money heh? Too many jokes in this place Grin

Please, before trolling in the ANN thread, Look at the website, it is normal to have anewbie account for launch, it means that the account is dedicated to this coin, i would like to know what you mean by expertise ? easy money is a scam coin project, have a look here before talking.

We cannot blame people to have that mindset after what happen to Ebitz,the scamming is very fresh,in my opinion dev should be more active in answering all issues including these trolls because of what happen to the other ICO,so every fear about ICO will be address

@robelneo
We doesn't launch wallet yet, still ICO is ongoing, all information will be available upon launching the coin and every question will be answered by Dev if any.

I think if you give all information after launching the coin, till then the coin will lose the faith in the mind of users as if you are not able to solve the questions raised by the users immediately then how will you reply them after wards.

I had asked a simple question of are their any bounty of social media or translation but till now i have not received any reply. so do i also have to wait till the coin launch.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

So far you are doing a good job,so just keep up,keep answering all questions,especially from the trolls they might have something that potential investors are looking and needs to address ,keep coming back here this is where all potentials investors are looking if they want new coin to invest..

An active devs you mean. Obviously it's one of the factor that long term investors want to a crypto, a continous update and quick response. But what if the answer is obvious to some of the troll questions? For investors they should take a look at the brighter side of the coin and not just because some questions by troll are being ignored.

Looking forward for a success for this ICO.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Another ICO with nothing new and a newbie launched thread, what a joke. No dev team info, no expertise provided, just easy money heh? Too many jokes in this place Grin

Please, before trolling in the ANN thread, Look at the website, it is normal to have anewbie account for launch, it means that the account is dedicated to this coin, i would like to know what you mean by expertise ? easy money is a scam coin project, have a look here before talking.

We cannot blame people to have that mindset after what happen to Ebitz,the scamming is very fresh,in my opinion dev should be more active in answering all issues including these trolls because of what happen to the other ICO,so every fear about ICO will be address

@robelneo
We doesn't launch wallet yet, still ICO is ongoing, all information will be available upon launching the coin and every question will be answered by Dev if any.

www.bitconnectcoin.co

Here is the BitConnect Road map:
-https://bitconnectcoin.co/roadmap
www.bitconnectcoin.co

@robelneo
www.bitconnectcoin.co

@Mihawk
We will soon start social campaign. Soon you will have the social bounty.  

social bounty started
visit here-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1706046.new#new
www.bitconnectcoin.co

@marseille
Not Revealing the Dev information is not jokes. BitConnect is established platform and has bitcoin and crypto community to trust. There is Dev team of BitConnect parent website working on the project.
www.bitconnectcoin.co
BitConnect coin uses a special algorithm called the POW/POS to secure the BitConnect Coin network. The moment you acquire BitConnect Coin it becomes an interest bearing asset with 120% return per year through PoS minting I see this coin as a great investment opportunity bearing 10% interest every month without lifting a finger, @ dev can you explain better how this can be achieved because i will like to invest here if the road map or explanations is clear enough.

@ Play store, BitConnect coin will work both proof of work and proof of stake. With Proof of stake algorithm, anyone who have coin holding with minimum coin age pass which is 15 days can earn proof of stake reward depending on your BitConnect coin holding. You just simply require to have BitConnect coin in BitConnect QT wallet to earn block reward. The detail explanation will be available up on wallet launching.
Here is Bitconnect Coin Roadmap-https://bitconnectcoin.co/roadmap
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Then why are you still wearing your scam signature campaign logo Ebitz? there are scam Ico and honest Ico that proved to be successful,if there are any accusations you are free to ask and let the dev answer it,I'm sure the dev of Bitconnect is capable of answering any issues that may arise here.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
I just joined Bitconnect Coin signature campaign and one of the requirement is to make a post here (sorry, I'd like to be more transparent).

I really like the name and the logo. However, I don't really look into investing in ICO altcoins simply because most of them always go the wrong way after ICO. Something that is a little bit different about Bitconnect is that they actually have put aside some money (or maybe Bitcoin) for signature campaign. Well, I think I will have a closer look into Bitconnect coin even though it is an ICO coin.

(I know I may get myself 'kicked' form the campaign but I'd rather be honest and transparent).
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
I am not able to find any bounty like social media bounty , translation bounty, as the ICO is started so i think this promotion will give more advertisement to get ICO more new investors.

I can do Translation bounty if any thing is their.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533

This is an interesting concept. Investing into this coin would look like a great investment because of the 120% return per year and also the possibility that Bitcoinnect Coins would also grow in value. I'm looking forward to the explanation on how the coins will earn 120% per annum. This is a great and unique concept for a coin.

I think that the answer to your question is in the github link of the project :

Bitconnect Coin Specification

Maximum 28 million BitConnect coin will ever exist to the community.

bitconnect coin adopt a variable PoS rate that will be given periodically payout as per following list,

1st 6 months -> 60% (10% per month)
    2nd 6 months -> 50% (8% per month)
    3rd 6 months -> 40% (7% per month)
    4th 6 months -> 30% (5% per month)
    5th 6 months -> 20% (3% per month)
    6th 6 months -> 10% (1.4 per month and ongoing.)

It would be interesting to have some details regarding this point.
Beside of that, the project is really interesting and i really appreciate the design of both the coin's website and the community's website. Great orange layout.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Jump to: