Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN:BCT COIN, SHA3-KECCAK-BITCOINTALK COIN [BCT]-POW Listed on Mintpal - page 14. (Read 144915 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
https://www.swisscex.com/market/BCT_BTC
VOL/24 >> 0.29571814

0.00000160   4,188          0.00670234   SELL   2014-11-04 00:56:04.252
0.00000160   35,456   0.05673005   SELL   2014-11-03 09:28:37.272
0.00000160   2,321           0.00371440   SELL   2014-11-03 09:25:13.378
0.00000160   142,857   0.22857136   BUY   2014-11-03 08:13:49.955

Ha, that was my sell on Swisscex. I kinda put it up for amusement. Damn, didnt think someone would have baught it all.
Thank you anon persons.
Still shows the vol on swisscex so hopefully it will get noticed.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
legendary
VOL/24 >> 0.29571814

0.00000160   4,188          0.00670234   SELL   2014-11-04 00:56:04.252
0.00000160   35,456   0.05673005   SELL   2014-11-03 09:28:37.272
0.00000160   2,321           0.00371440   SELL   2014-11-03 09:25:13.378
0.00000160   142,857   0.22857136   BUY   2014-11-03 08:13:49.955
legendary
(rebranding)?

open to the idea ... discuss

B=
C=
T=

----
example

Bitcoin
Charity
Trust

----
*secured on the SHA3-KECCAK-Network
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I think the only way "whales" would give coins away is for bounties to move the coin forward.  But who has a plan to move it forward?

I thought you are the one who said several times you'll take over as dev. Now it seems you don't have any plan to move it forward?

I'm just confused..

Sorry, i think I use the term "dev" a little different than others.  I'm offering my programming experience to update the wallet, etc.

It's still a good news if you can think about adding some unique features to the existing wallet. Features relating to the name of this coin will be ideal, but if it's not so easy why can't we change the name of this coin (rebranding)?

If you really can do it, I guess some "whales" will be willing to donote coins to support you moving it forward.
http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

one word :: 'cunty'

But if I want to truly insult a deceitful std riddled vagina I will call it 'moolah'

They just added NOTE then BCT, i.e. tried to hustle more coin bribes before last call, BCT pulled an actual vote victory (they stalled), and now both get flushed?

This was not even 2 weeks ago!!!

This is beyond WTF?  This is evil and cruel. 

MP is in a trust business.  MP you are in total breach of being trust worthy.   Or are you just that dumb?

Either do not go well with someone asking to be trusted with money.

was i rigt?
Preach it!
legendary
http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

one word :: 'cunty'

But if I want to truly insult a deceitful std riddled vagina I will call it 'moolah'

They just added NOTE then BCT, i.e. tried to hustle more coin bribes before last call, BCT pulled an actual vote victory (they stalled), and now both get flushed?

This was not even 2 weeks ago!!!

This is beyond WTF?  This is evil and cruel. 

MP is in a trust business.  MP you are in total breach of being trust worthy.   Or are you just that dumb?

Either do not go well with someone asking to be trusted with money.

was i rigt?
legendary
@whitesands77
git hubbin Smiley

what needs fix'd first ... KGW stuff?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I think the only way "whales" would give coins away is for bounties to move the coin forward.  But who has a plan to move it forward?

I thought you are the one who said several times you'll take over as dev. Now it seems you don't have any plan to move it forward?

I'm just confused..

Sorry, i think I use the term "dev" a little different than others.  I'm offering my programming experience to update the wallet, etc.
Lets be fair, Mintpals massive fail killed BCT for many.
All it needs is a small community (us), a good pump (after BLOCK quiets down) and it should start scrabbling back to life again. In theory.
legendary
Is this coin still alive? My friend's got scammed by these guys as they got a loan of BTC12 from him and the admin promised him to return back BTC20 after 2 months, but as they went offline, the admin just gave nearly 750k BCT coins back to my friend which is 1/10th the actual value of the return. So please beware with this one guys...

Sounds like your friend is a moron. If in fact this is not bullshit.

It ain't a bullshit dude, and I ain't kiddin' here. My friend ain't a moron too, actually his best friend asked him to send the BTC as he got impressed by the proposal the admin of BCTCoin gave to him. At the end, what my friend got was just BCTCoins which are currently worthless, 1/10th of what he was expected to get, i.e. BTC20, also, these coins are not at all usable anywhere bcoz you can't sell them as there are no buyers anywhere for this coin. These BCTCoin guys fucked up the life of my friend, the admin took more than 3 months saying that his mother died and he was busy doing all the related procedures regarding the same, but the term was for less than 2 months, even at MintPal, when it was going to get listed, it went to #4 and didn't get into the exchange thing, then MintPal itself fucked its members, and blah blah blah... But in the end, it all ended with nothing, 0 BTC.

If you think this is bullshit, then too I would still advice you not to trust any of the coolest coins' admins ever, coz they won't give you anything back but their stupid fucking silly coins which are worthless making you a completely worthless bagholder.

Well could your friend be interested in pledging to help rebuild BCT?
or whole selling OTC?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Is this coin still alive? My friend's got scammed by these guys as they got a loan of BTC12 from him and the admin promised him to return back BTC20 after 2 months, but as they went offline, the admin just gave nearly 750k BCT coins back to my friend which is 1/10th the actual value of the return. So please beware with this one guys...

It ain't a bullshit dude, and I ain't kiddin' here. My friend ain't a moron too, actually his best friend asked him to send the BTC as he got impressed by the proposal the admin of BCTCoin gave to him. At the end, what my friend got was just BCTCoins which are currently worthless, 1/10th of what he was expected to get, i.e. BTC20, also, these coins are not at all usable anywhere bcoz you can't sell them as there are no buyers anywhere for this coin. These BCTCoin guys fucked up the life of my friend, the admin took more than 3 months saying that his mother died and he was busy doing all the related procedures regarding the same, but the term was for less than 2 months, even at MintPal, when it was going to get listed, it went to #4 and didn't get into the exchange thing, then MintPal itself fucked its members, and blah blah blah... But in the end, it all ended with nothing, 0 BTC.

If you think this is bullshit, then too I would still advice you not to trust any of the coolest coins' admins ever, coz they won't give you anything back but their stupid fucking silly coins which are worthless making you a completely worthless bagholder.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

MultiFaucet.tk
We provide BCT Block Explorer and Faucet.
Now avaliable: search by address, rich list, daily info, network info, and more...
Join us!

Donated to the faucet.
legendary
You want this coin to survive? Get Bitcoin forum to setup a tipbot with this coin.

this may be the prime goal

<<< something to do with that 'trust' feature (to the left)

we'd have to donate coins to the have nots
we can be selective
you'd then have the option of transferring them to fellow bct'rs
but with some withdraw limits
legendary

BCT is not an investment. It's only a tip coin for bitcointalk community fans. Why do you need the orig dev? The coin is an Open-source software (OSS) programm Other dev can take over or fix any issue.
+1000
agree :: tipping is what BCT was MADE for
so move forward

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/BCT_BTC
the market allow charities to use it as an instrument of value, aka get charity work done.

BUT with the premine for charities AWOL?

Primary Use? tipping
Secondary Use? charity

SUGGESTION
We focus on the prime goal for 90days and see where that gets us.

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

MultiFaucet.tk
We provide BCT Block Explorer and Faucet.
Now avaliable: search by address, rich list, daily info, network info, and more...
Join us!
Activity: 49

BCT is not an investment. It's only a tip coin for bitcointalk community fans. Why do you need the orig dev? The coin is an Open-source software (OSS) programm Other dev can take over or fix any issue.

addnode 144.76.100.197 add                                                
                           addnode 188.134.72.213 add
                           addnode 72.46.152.250 add
                           addnode 208.84.132.253 add
                           addnode 24.131.77.72 add
                           addnode 87.245.80.192 add
                           addnode 180.214.232.73 add
                           addnode 130.211.60.122 add

allcoin.com's  wallet is sinc again so all transfers have been proceed!   

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

The coin works fine without issues  but I don't think it will have any future at the moment because a couple of people are holding big amounts! For me is just a hobby and I am excited from all these  stories about this mystery coin (or scam?)!     Grin

What?  Investment?  Any more details?
Pages:
Jump to: