Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN:BCT COIN, SHA3-KECCAK-BITCOINTALK COIN [BCT]-POW Listed on Mintpal - page 16. (Read 144915 times)

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I'll take over

Great! a coin without an active dev is dead. It would be good to get someone to take over.

Are you serious?

If you are, please let us know what is your plan to take it over.

Any new plan to promote this coin or still develop it for charity?

I would like to tell you that I have all the answers but I don't.  For now I will stick to what I know.  I have 15 years experience developing software and would have no problem supporting BCT as a dev.

PM Dev and see if he responds.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I'm still holding 800K+ mined coins.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
BCT wallet  works perfect now ,  BCT is still cheap on V2 Mintpal, some big amount sales are placed from some  'investors'. Lot of pre-mined  coins sold already there. it's an opportunity to buy some right now.       
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I'll take over

Great! a coin without an active dev is dead. It would be good to get someone to take over.

Are you serious?

I would like to tell you that I have all the answers but I don't.  For now I will stick to what I know.  I have 15 years experience developing software and would have no problem supporting BCT as a dev.
Activity: 197
I'll take over

Are you serious?

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I'll take over

Unactive dev have lot's of BCT.

There has to be some contact on devs no?
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
I'll take over

Unactive dev have lot's of BCT.
Activity: 393
Merit: 297
I'll take over

Activity: 125
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
This coin HAD potential

but now is dead.

Activity: 444
r.i.p.

AT THE MOMENT ALL COINS ARE DOWN INCLUDING BITCOIN. MANY COINS ARE WITHOUT DEV's AND THEY STILL GO. PEOPLE HERE I THINK TRY TO KEEP IT LOW AS MUCH THEY CAN AND BUY IT.DON'T GIVE UP. KEEP THE COIN WHAT IS THE REASON TO SELL IT FOR NOTHING?

BCT isn't BTC.

I know! I mean bitcoin is low right now and many other alt coins have the same problem. So Bitcointalk  follows them too..

1=1 .. nope.

I'm just waiting "news" from the dev.

The dev has been gone a long time. Almost certainly there will no more news coming from him.
Activity: 294
r.i.p.

AT THE MOMENT ALL COINS ARE DOWN INCLUDING BITCOIN. MANY COINS ARE WITHOUT DEV's AND THEY STILL GO. PEOPLE HERE I THINK TRY TO KEEP IT LOW AS MUCH THEY CAN AND BUY IT.DON'T GIVE UP. KEEP THE COIN WHAT IS THE REASON TO SELL IT FOR NOTHING?

BCT isn't BTC.

I know! I mean bitcoin is low right now and many other alt coins have the same problem. So Bitcointalk  follows them too..

1=1 .. nope.

I'm just waiting "news" from the dev.
r.i.p.

BCT isn't BTC.

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough
r.i.p.

BCT isn't BTC.
r.i.p.

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Don't be so quick to dismiss boys. there are those that look just for these type coins and opportunities.

One Marketing genius and this coin is worth gold.

Don't forget how few there are and how well the chain/wallets works.

Unless your trying to shake out the coins then continue.
Well and who is going to be that one marketing the coin as the dev isn't here? I still hold even thought i have only 2-3k but i hold from start.

I'm still holding too.

Yes we just need someone to do marketing for this coin. We could do this even without the dev. When the dev was there he didn't do much on marketing already.

All true, I know I'll hold forever and not care. And I'm far too lazy to market anything. Cheesy I may market myself back to the Poker table tomorrow though. Tongue
Activity: 197
Don't be so quick to dismiss boys. there are those that look just for these type coins and opportunities.

One Marketing genius and this coin is worth gold.

Don't forget how few there are and how well the chain/wallets works.

Unless your trying to shake out the coins then continue.
Well and who is going to be that one marketing the coin as the dev isn't here? I still hold even thought i have only 2-3k but i hold from start.

I'm still holding too.

Yes we just need someone to do marketing for this coin. We could do this even without the dev. When the dev was there he didn't do much on marketing already.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough
any news from the dev?

No, la ultima vez que se conecto, fue el 30 de agosto.
 Sad

August 30, 2014, 11:39:33 AM , last login of the dev.
Pages:
Jump to: