Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN:BCT COIN, SHA3-KECCAK-BITCOINTALK COIN [BCT]-POW Listed on Mintpal - page 19. (Read 144915 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
BCT will stay on V2 Mintpal so here's some good news!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough
@DubFX

BCT has lots of potential.  Don't rule it dead just yet.  It's made it further than 99.9% of the launched coins. 

Would be nice if Dev could share thoughts?  

dev is dead, too
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
@DubFX

BCT has lots of potential.  Don't rule it dead just yet.  It's made it further than 99.9% of the launched coins. 

Would be nice if Dev could share thoughts?  
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
anyone else? Huh is it dead now?
I still hold around 2-3k hoping for better future, but it seems to be dying, who knows..
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Still here, not dumping.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
anyone else? Huh is it dead now?
I'd take over as dev.
are you the dev?do you have a plan of this project?  Huh  Grin
BCT coin shocked me,!  Shocked
Activity: 125
I'd take over as dev.
Well it's a real shame that BCT appears to be living it's last moments. The dev seems to have finally left the building and I don't blame him. It's great that he stuck with the community for so long and I guess there comes a time when we need to move on. I believe it would've been different if Mintpal had kept us on the list. It's just too much. After months of effort, voting and promotions, we get on Mintpal only for a few weeks Sad
We're still on Allcoin, so not all is lost. Anyway it's been really great being part of this community  Smiley

A question: Is BCT bitcointalk coin an official  coin for the   www.bitcointalk.org forum?

no i suppose.
Nope, it isn't official, just fanmade coin.

'Nice' coin  no community no dev ...
Well it's a real shame that BCT appears to be living it's last moments. The dev seems to have finally left the building and I don't blame him. It's great that he stuck with the community for so long and I guess there comes a time when we need to move on. I believe it would've been different if Mintpal had kept us on the list. It's just too much. After months of effort, voting and promotions, we get on Mintpal only for a few weeks Sad
We're still on Allcoin, so not all is lost. Anyway it's been really great being part of this community  Smiley

A question: Is BCT bitcointalk coin an official  coin for the   www.bitcointalk.org forum?

no i suppose.
Nope, it isn't official, just fanmade coin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
We're still on Allcoin, so not all is lost. Anyway it's been really great being part of this community  Smiley

A question: Is BCT bitcointalk coin an official  coin for the   www.bitcointalk.org forum?

no i suppose.
We're still on Allcoin, so not all is lost. Anyway it's been really great being part of this community  Smiley

Thank you for your answer. A question: Is BCT bitcointalk coin an official  coin for the   www.bitcointalk.org forum?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Dear Members,

Finally we are on Mintpal.

Our sincere thanks to all the members for being with us in our journey.

Regards,

Team BCT

we alll waiting for this great time ,,,,it should be more earlier ,anyway it's a good sight,BCT  have a new beginning now.

Coin is going to zero please do something!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
The Blue Crypto Award
http://unobtanium.uno/award/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8786273

BCT is invited to create and present their own award too.

Theme
"people who have made a significant contribution to Humanity through invention and innovation"

Goal the coin community uses the blockchain to vote for best nominee.
Nice coin I buy them all! Cry

Great!  How much?
Clearly an troll post, look at the volume.
where did you see it?
i can't find this coin in any exchange
and OP post didn't link it directly too Sad
Here you go : https://www.mintpal.com/market/BCT/BTC
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Great!  How much?
where did you see it?
i can't find this coin in any exchange
and OP post didn't link it directly too Sad

Great!  How much?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Great!  How much?
Pages:
Jump to: