Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN:BCT COIN, SHA3-KECCAK-BITCOINTALK COIN [BCT]-POW Listed on Mintpal - page 23. (Read 144956 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
1 hr left for massive dump @mintpal.?

still waiting for massive dump--... what happened??... mintpal delisted bct again??.. come on...  Huh
What are you talking about? We are still at 1st place, but we should have got listed already, or not?
That's right, will we ever get listed? We should have been there already!

They will probably come back and say, Sept 1st?  Oh sorry, we meant the week before that.
It is not Mintpal,they will add BCT in a few hours ,I am quite sure.

Yea they are sometimes late in adding the voting winner but BCT will get added at some point for sure.
Finally after months of voting/waiting we gonna get on Mintpal!  Smiley Good job everyone!

Yeah true, we have seen it happen many times. we will be listed soon for sure i guess Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Opened a ticket #293429:
Code:
Hi,
I am wondering why there is no decision yet as who is the winner of the last Monday voting?
when new market wil be added?
Cheers,
let's see what they say.
legendary
Activity: 1148

still waiting for massive dump--... what happened??... mintpal delisted bct again??.. come on...  Huh
What are you talking about? We are still at 1st place, but we should have got listed already, or not?

They will probably come back and say, Sept 1st?  Oh sorry, we meant the week before that.

Yea they are sometimes late in adding the voting winner but BCT will get added at some point for sure.
Finally after months of voting/waiting we gonna get on Mintpal!  Smiley Good job everyone!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello Bct community, we had many ups and downs and always been a stable coin around as i always believed with a good cause and no problem! no hassle! no tech issues! and a loyal developers (yet no big upgrades) i believed in this coin and been loyal and did my part in personal promotions supporting a cause. I know there is not much momentum recently, still i believe with such a great loyal community this coin can do some wonders to the real cause it started! well i don't believe every one still agrees or stays on the same argument but i still have little hope.. So come on people ' WE GONNA BE ON MINTPAL SOON' Keep up the hope, Just don't dump, that not gonna bring no value to our efforts, hold on for little more longer.. results will follow .. QUOTE THIS IF U AGREE Smiley Criticism too accepted Smiley

Dear Member,

Thanks for being with BCT and supporting us in all our journey.

Regards,

Team BCT
Activity: 125
difficulty has shot up on mining BCT.
Activity: 966
It's Not Enough

fuck you mintpal .
Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Activity: 422
Hello Bct community, we had many ups and downs and always been a stable coin around as i always believed with a good cause and no problem! no hassle! no tech issues! and a loyal developers (yet no big upgrades) i believed in this coin and been loyal and did my part in personal promotions supporting a cause. I know there is not much momentum recently, still i believe with such a great loyal community this coin can do some wonders to the real cause it started! well i don't believe every one still agrees or stays on the same argument but i still have little hope.. So come on people ' WE GONNA BE ON MINTPAL SOON' Keep up the hope, Just don't dump, that not gonna bring no value to our efforts, hold on for little more longer.. results will follow .. QUOTE THIS IF U AGREE Smiley Criticism too accepted Smiley
AGREE OF COURSE.
Activity: 125

legendary

still waiting for massive dump--... what happened??... mintpal delisted bct again??.. come on...  Huh
Activity: 434

still waiting for massive dump--... what happened??... mintpal delisted bct again??.. come on...  Huh
when new markets are added? 8pm GMT?

mintpal don't like bitcointalkcoin..  Sad

Well u also didn't at times Smiley Its ok! lets hope for the best Smiley
It's Not Enough

mintpal don't like bitcointalkcoin..  Sad
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
keep on voting on the MINTPAL.we are nearly win the game.
Important: Please be aware that we are phasing out the voting system. We have removed the option to make payment votes and will stop taking voting winners from 1st September onwards. The system will continue as normal until then.
It's Not Enough
1st on mintpal,we will list on the trade market of Mintpal.

like in april and june...
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
1st on mintpal,we will list on the trade market of Mintpal.
It's Not Enough

Activity: 323
Pages:
Jump to: