Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN:BCT COIN, SHA3-KECCAK-BITCOINTALK COIN [BCT]-POW Listed on Mintpal - page 21. (Read 144915 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
chane algo to sha256, it will be better
Any reasoning behind this? It would require an fork and that isn't so easy to make everyone change their source code and clients on such unpopular coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough
chane algo to sha256, it will be better
legendary
Activity: 1148
I'm afraid there is some bad news  Sad
Moolah has published a list of coins on his blog that will make it to version 2 of Mintpal and I couldn't find BCT on there.

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

There is still some hope though, they will be listening to what people want and maybe add other coins. We'll need to get enough people to tweet their support for BCT.
That's a bit cruel though, we only just managed to get on Mintpal after months of effort Cry
legendary
Activity: 1302
Bass Player
Impressive...   made it on mintpal...

legendary
Well what do you know!?  Smiley BCT is hanging in there with a 24hr volume of over 0.4 BTC!!  Cool
That's a very good sign. If we keep this up for long enough, eventually price will go up. It might take months but slowly we'll get the value up Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
About 7 days left for current block reward Huh
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
About 7 days left for current block reward.

{
"blocks" : 189789,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 29.82157141,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 2191659573,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 125
has anyone done a gofundme for a coin?
Activity: 402
Dear Members,

Finally we are on Mintpal.

Our sincere thanks to all the members for being with us in our journey.

Regards,

Team BCT

we alll waiting for this great time ,,,,it should be more earlier ,anyway it's a good sight,BCT  have a new beginning now.
so nice job guys,I will buy some wall now.
Activity: 246
I wonder is there the bitcointalk coin rich list?
Activity: 252
I am looking for a dev!
Dear Members,

Finally we are on Mintpal.

Our sincere thanks to all the members for being with us in our journey.

Regards,

Team BCT

we alll waiting for this great time ,,,,it should be more earlier ,anyway it's a good sight,BCT  have a new beginning now.
Activity: 323
NICE:BCT keeps stepping up the ladder towards being a long term success story,Let's wait and see what happens!  Grin
legendary
DEVS CONGRAT TO YOU
Congratz on what? We will probably get a small pump on mintpal now and then get dumped and forgotten hard :/ not saying that i want it this way, i'd love to see it grow myself.

I don't know man, granted price is very very low atm but I've been seeing some decent buy orders ever since we got on Mintpal. Dumping is happening as predicted but if you have a look, buy orders are quite a bit stronger than sell orders. Volume is not as bad as I feared it would be either. We've managed to keep above 0.1 BTC so far which is decent enough for BCT.
Also price has not dropped below 100 sat because even dumpers are unwilling to sell at lower than that. I'm not saying that we gonna shoot for the moon just yet but I think there is still some hope that the value will eventually begin to rise. Anyway only time will tell, let's wait and see what happens  Wink
Activity: 434
DEVS CONGRAT TO YOU
Congratz on what? We will probably get a small pump on mintpal now and then get dumped and forgotten hard :/ not saying that i want it this way, i'd love to see it grow myself.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Activity: 121
ah this isnt bcc/talk/btctalkcoin. the pos one. silly me Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Congrats community Smiley

The final 'vote' coin on mintpal.  That is some cool trivia for you to know in the future.  

BCT keeps stepping up the ladder towards being a long term success story.

--

Remember this is a charity coin, for doing good works.

--

Also those dumping BCT, good on you, but keep this in mind.  

In the future, any crypto business dealings (talking P2P or exchanges)  first I will ask for their BCT avi, and then I will ask to know if they hold and support BCT coins.  If the answer is no, or I can see they dumped at the first chance.  Then it gives me a pretty strong indicator of their trustworthy-ness.  Call it the BCT credit score test.  

--

We need a small but cool charity drive to show that BCT works.  Something very small like $25, but can be document (photo'd) and makes someone in need happy.  Any suggestions?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I am surprised how it reached upto 10k satoshi. Unfortunately it is down to 142 satoshi now. I am holding it for long time and still I can't sell it at this ridiculous price.

ya i am surprised too, i hope dev can found solution

how is the dev supposed to fix a low price? the only way is to offer innovation for the coin or invest btc to drive the price up higher...

i doubt they are going to invest, and tbh why should they if noone is interested in this coin.
it would be nice to see some proper development tho, as the coin seems to run very smooth.

if you want to see increased interest, then form a marketing group, identify reasons to buy this coin and start marketing the hell out of it!

good luck Wink
Activity: 84
I am surprised how it reached upto 10k satoshi. Unfortunately it is down to 142 satoshi now. I am holding it for long time and still I can't sell it at this ridiculous price.

ya i am surprised too, i hope dev can found solution
Activity: 77
Pages:
Jump to: