Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BDC]BLACK DRAGON COIN: block explorer, poloniex/cryptoaltex exchange - page 3. (Read 49740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

i'm embarassed. can someone tell me how to unlock the wallet please  Roll Eyes

To unlock a wallet you go into console and type walletpassphrase YOURPASSWORD 99999

That will unlock the wallet for 99K seconds.

I'm just curious why you want to unlock the wallet? Its only necessary in PoS coins for them to start minting.

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

Forget it. This is a pure shit. Dead shit.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Anyone still mining BDC or this is yet another shitcoin?

Not a shitcoin.  I'm solo mining since diff is so low.  Dev has created a unique coin but the market is too into pos coins.  Everyone loves a good pump and dump and that isn't this coin.  I have that rig on this coin and will keep it.  I feel bad for the dev because he created something cool but the market doesn't seem too interested (though there is a monster buy wall that has kept the price steady).  Miners seem to mine and dump which eroded the price...if we get one big pump it could turn itself around.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

MultiFaucet.tk
We provide BDC BlockExplorer and Faucet.
Join us!
Anyone still mining BDC or this is yet another shitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Is this coin dead/scam? No volume on Poloniex.

the algo isn't very good, and the coin wasn't that good either nothing new

What's wrong with Scrypt-Jane? Better than Scrypt-N. X11 is cooler and uses less power but that's because it inefficiently uses the GPU.

You could edit the Scrypt-N and Scrypt-Jane OpenCL files and put in less efficient code if you wanted a cooler system and less power usage Wink

Also, the block rewards have been fair from the start with a minimal pre-mine and no instamine. So how exactly is this a "shit" coin?

I was in talks with the Dev since the start on here and in Skype. He seemed like a good guy and I know he ran into some car issues because someone hit him in traffic.

I'm not sure why he's not responding now. It could be that he's just giving up on the coin. I really hope not though  Sad

it isn't a shit coin, but it isn't good either, just a normal coin among many others some shit and some better than this

scrypt-jane i think it use to much cpu compared to x11-x13-x15 and company..but i'm not sure, i know that this is the case with normal scrypt
Activity: 224

What's wrong with Scrypt-Jane? Better than Scrypt-N. X11 is cooler and uses less power but that's because it inefficiently uses the GPU.

You could edit the Scrypt-N and Scrypt-Jane OpenCL files and put in less efficient code if you wanted a cooler system and less power usage Wink

Also, the block rewards have been fair from the start with a minimal pre-mine and no instamine. So how exactly is this a "shit" coin?

I was in talks with the Dev since the start on here and in Skype. He seemed like a good guy and I know he ran into some car issues because someone hit him in traffic.

I'm not sure why he's not responding now. It could be that he's just giving up on the coin. I really hope not though  Sad
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
i was always saying this is shit coin but dev was deleting my comments.

get on SIS (x11) or PZR (scrypt) fuck this looser
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

some news would be appreciated

i'm still mining
Activity: 15
anyone know what happened to black dragon coin pool?

It seems to me pool is working, but noone is mining there.
The only 4-5 miners are now at bdc.epari.bg, and maybe someone is mining solo.

Too bad bdc didn't get the attention it deserved, but all this POS copies and hype and the x11,13 etc is far more cooler for the summer and they are collecting the hashes.

I dont think bdc i dead though. The dragon is sleeping, hybernating and will rise loudly sooner or later Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
anyone know what happened to black dragon coin pool?
Shit coin, dead dev Angry @Cloudpost
You cannot say the coin is shit even if the dev was dead.
Just give us a favor and GTFO.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Just checking in , hows the wallet coming along?
I see it is taking a beating atm, but all alts are! Hang in there ,doing a great job,
I still think you will have a big future with this one Smiley
Activity: 124
still alive?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/13272/small/cave_troll.jpg?1356029963

That's you dude?  Grow up.

Looks like a massive sell off but then it stabilized.  Doge-like in that it happened after block halving when supply halves.  This is not a pump and dump coin though and the 1000 confirmation for mined coins slows down any kind of dumping.  Everything in the crypto world just goes in a cycle anyways.  Expect the fickle market to to turn after dev posts with updates.
Activity: 59
we need

block exlorer

http://pool.blackdragoncoin.com/be/chains

We have one but not sure what's going on with it...
Pages:
Jump to: