Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BDG][BADGERCOIN] POW MULTIPOOL X11/Scrypt/SHA256 - POS LIVE -12h min stake - page 80. (Read 137472 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Why did you delete my post about the address of the premine? Shouldn't the community be able to see where the coins are going? I am not against 2% if they are going towards bounties but it shouldn't be secretive unless you're selling them.

...and I mean this out of respect considering I am contributing 1% of the hashing power to your network as of right now and have mined since it launched. I'd like to know that the coins I choose to hold are aligning with the dev thinking long-term. If you're selling (and I'm not saying you are), there is no long-term incentive to hold on.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys i missed a lot post is the new POS wallet rdy for use ?

Is it downloadable somewere?

Yes, the download links in the OP have been updated.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Guys i missed a lot post is the new POS wallet rdy for use ?

Is it downloadable somewere?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We need logo  Cool

feel free to make one.

btw i am not one of the devs, just an early 0-second miner Smiley
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
Dude , i already requested 2 days ago. Smiley but still you can get donation :9

Our Badger is listed on Whatmine.com now (after my request!) and it's most profitable X11 coin atm!

nice, should send you some badgers....

Do it! Smiley
BDt5MTxbrjPpUrTvkqwxFcTjbzAqxi6WZJ

Wow! I didn't really expect to get such generous donation, thisisit! Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Keeping your badgers warm and fed Smiley...

Thank you for your kind permission Smiley. I just wrote to them asking for Badger addition, they answered that it's not on any exchange they support. So I pointed to Bittrex and they have included Badger 10 minutes later. It looked like my conversation with them led to this addition. Anyway, if you send me your address I will share thisisit's donation with you Smiley.
Activity: 140
hash those badgers!  Grin

hashing... i see the chinese pool has a lot of badgers hashrate, does this mean the coin is popular in CN?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Our Badger is listed on Whatmine.com now (after my request!) and it's most profitable X11 coin atm!

Do it! Smiley

Wow! I didn't really expect to get such generous donation, thisisit! Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Keeping your badgers warm and fed Smiley...

Ah! ... are we donating? Gotta post my wallet address then Cheesy lol!
Activity: 45

Do it! Smiley

Do it! Smiley

Do it! Smiley
oo great, badgercoin will be most fearless and profit coin.

3495 satoshi at bittrex now , and increasing
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
at 2150 satoshi is not real?

In my opinion totally not.

the moment i wrote that was 2180 on bittrexx so on bittrexx is real?
prices increasing now at bittrex
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
at 2150 satoshi is not real?
Pages:
Jump to: