Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 15. (Read 123008 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
BEES are selling cheap at cryptorush, but I have no funds.

Yes, a few days ago I bought all the BEEs that sold at the prices 8-9-10 Latashi. Now, I have no funds too. Everyone should be able to buy as much as possible. Price will increase rapidly in the next few days.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
BEES are selling cheap at cryptorush, but I have no funds.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
EarnCryptoCoins
19,785 BEE already claimed!
4500+ members/700+ claiming BEE every hour!
13000+ claims/1800+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free BeeCoins!

BeeCoin Faucet
Pays from 1.00 to 2.00 BEE per hour.
10% referral earnings.
Payouts are done automatically every day.

DONATIONS
buzADGwXT4A2twXjb86B4vNuphBePQxfTT

(After donating PM us with TXID, short title(40 chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

thanks, will donate you a chunk of bees for the faucet once we have the new site and some good projects starting... then people will hold their bees and join the community too.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
EarnCryptoCoins
19,785 BEE already claimed!
4500+ members/700+ claiming BEE every hour!
13000+ claims/1800+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free BeeCoins!

BeeCoin Faucet
Pays from 1.00 to 2.00 BEE per hour.
10% referral earnings.
Payouts are done automatically every day.

DONATIONS
buzADGwXT4A2twXjb86B4vNuphBePQxfTT

(After donating PM us with TXID, short title(40 chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

legendary
Hi soopy said to expect an update on the weekend. The coin is functioning fine right now, but yes it would be nice to have the block taxes in place so we can start moving forward with some projects.

Would be cool to have the main site with a built in exchange, although that is quite a big task of course.

I think a good detailed science piece highlighting the seriousness of the bee populations problems and what would happen if the bee population went critical.

Also projects added to the site and future projects people can get involved with.

I'm sure others can think up some good stuff too.

Are you progressing with the website update?

PM me, i have some more ideas. Also i'll give you my other contact details.

Hi,

I got a PM from soopy. This was his message:

"Hello Mate,
Very sorry for the late reply , I'm having issues with my internet and yup I'm working on Bee as well.
Will keep you updated.
Regards,
Soopy"

That's good, yeah he said by the weekend some updates will appear.

Be good to get restarted on a new clean thread with a new website and the wallets we require , get some services in progress and start marketing.

legendary
Hi soopy said to expect an update on the weekend. The coin is functioning fine right now, but yes it would be nice to have the block taxes in place so we can start moving forward with some projects.

Would be cool to have the main site with a built in exchange, although that is quite a big task of course.

I think a good detailed science piece highlighting the seriousness of the bee populations problems and what would happen if the bee population went critical.

Also projects added to the site and future projects people can get involved with.

Hi,

"Hello Mate,
Very sorry for the late reply , I'm having issues with my internet and yup I'm working on Bee as well.
Will keep you updated.
Regards,
Soopy"
legendary
anyone heard the latest from soopy? i know beecoin is functioning fine right now and it is not an emergency to change the code but really the 2% donation the bee cause would be nice to have before the new website is completed, and the largest blocks will be done with soon.

Also anyone have any good ideas what else we could have on the main website except the usual things like links to the wallet etc?
What new features could we put on the  main beecoin website to really help new people to crypto get involved?

Anyone else have some ideas?

Hi,

"Hello Mate,
Will keep you updated.
Regards,
Soopy"
legendary

Activity: 12
anyone heard the latest from soopy? i know beecoin is functioning fine right now and it is not an emergency to change the code but really the 2% donation the bee cause would be nice to have before the new website is completed, and the largest blocks will be done with soon.

Also anyone have any good ideas what else we could have on the main website except the usual things like links to the wallet etc?
What new features could we put on the  main beecoin website to really help new people to crypto get involved?

Anyone else have some ideas?
legendary
strange how much the network jumps around in hash rate just in a few mins

11:45:34

{
"blocks" : 75312,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.89147498,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 115762838,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}

11:49:48

getmininginfo

11:49:48

{
"blocks" : 75318,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.59935084,
"networkhashps" : 202929381,
"pooledtx" : 0,
}

over 200MH again there...
legendary
I will mining BeeCoin.

I think more people will wish they spotted beecoin in another few weeks time.
Activity: 14
I will mining BeeCoin.
legendary
You're right. Seems up and down.

Strange though still because around 7Billion bee minted now right?  and i still only 500M  for sale?

A lot of miners still holding bees. It seems 6.5B are mined and kept by miners. I don't blame them for not selling cheaply but still they have not listed them for sale even at higher prices?

I will PM soopy and see what is happening.

I have heard a new website is being build but of course we will need all of the latest source, windows qt and mac wallets to put on and be cool if we can mention that 2% going to saving the bees also from mined blocks.

The sooner we can do it the better because soon the halving will be happening i guess.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
cryptorush down or just my connection?

I'ts alternating up and down, but now seems to be up
legendary

Cryptorush is live, but my connection is booting rather slowly - it took more than 3 minutes to boot.

Please try to withdraw your coins whenever you buy - I cannot trust the sites security.
legendary
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Beeeeeee, where are you flying to? 
legendary
Hello All! Smiley

Sorry for the late replies , been having issues with my internet.

Will post updates in a few.

Regards,

~Soopy~

Thanks for the update Smiley

looks like beecoin is getting some more hash on it today too

{
"blocks" : 72970,
"currentblocksize" : 1376,
"currentblocktx" : 1,
"difficulty" : 2.75057202,
"networkhashps" : 343086646,
"pooledtx" : 1,
}
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello All! Smiley

Sorry for the late replies , been having issues with my internet.

Will post updates in a few.

Regards,

~Soopy~
legendary
I feel that the 1% tax, going to the dev, will ATTRACT HIM TO DO SERIOUS WORK ON THE COIN.

We do not want the dev to be DISTRACTED by other lucrative coins on the market. Let BEECOIN be the big thing.
Pages:
Jump to: