Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 12. (Read 123042 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Beecoin community...

I have been having extensive talks with Soopy about the best things we can do for beecoin now and in the future.

As you know many coins are moving to x11 or other asic resistant algos. This is something for us to consider, but this involves a lot of coding work. However beecoin would be one of the first to have the x11 algo and POS.

Soopy seems to be a very know a lot and have the skills to take beecoin to the level we need to move forward.

We all need to get involved though.  I am just one person i can not make decisions for all of the miners that have mined and are still mining and buying beecoins.  We need to decide on some things.

1. Do we stick with scrypt pow and just add POS as we need it to prevent hash dropping and therefore security of the chain dropping as rewards die off.?

2. Do we go radical and change to x11 algo with POS? so we burn less electricity (50% less) and therefore become more profitable and more resistant to scrypt asics.

3. Do you have alternative suggestions?

4. Do we go ahead with the block taxes  1% = dev.  2% funding for future things like games, exchanges,  and 2% for saving the bee populations

KEEP IN MIND NEARLY 1/3 OF BEES HAVE BEEN MINED SO THESE % ARE NOT OF THE TOTAL THEY ARE OF THE 2/3RDS LEFT OF THE BEECOINS ... so 1% is like really going to be 0.5% by the time we implement these changes.

Now Soopy as you know earns his wages developing these coins. He needs payment to work hours and hours on a coin. Yes we have offered him really 1% (really 0.5% of minting because nearly half have been mined now) beecoins in block tax. However right now we need to give him a few donations to get him started because beecoin right now is very low in price. We can't expect people with skills to work for free.

Let's donate to soopy for his time and effort to crack on with the coding work for beecoin. Everyone donating (first 30 people) at least 0.5ltc or more i will send 1 million beecoin as thanks and i will be donating of course too. Please just post or pm me your transaction id and i will list you on the "Thanks list" on the new thread so we can see who is actually helping out around here.. Once we get the coin rolling things will start going a lot more quickly.

If you are serious about pushing beecoin further ahead then please show your support. Beecoin was a very fair coin to start with and it is sad the last dev left. However it will be great to have a new developer on board to help take beecoin further.

I am also going to offer 5 million beecoins to the first person to reply to this thread and say they will PM every person on this thread and invite them to come back and discuss how we go forward from here with beecoin. I will be randomly PM a few people to make sure you have really done it propertly. I will post the message to send them in a moment.

But the first person to post here and say they will PM everyone and get them back here to have their say on beecoins future will get 5M after they have done it.

to donate to bee coins immediate development please send to soopys addresses they are

Bitcoin: 1MKtdnJgbdLVPha7B5PPXDagdpK4tvDDSx

Litecoin: LeHfinnuaMP63CSJm5VFnLH4AmZzTUdRKt (Address changed due to issues with Wallet earlier cryptohunter informed)

I could take on the task, later today, when I get back from work. Those beecoins given to me, will help for a giveaway faucet.

Work just keeps me busy.

Sure no problem let me know if you want it and you can do it for sure.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Beecoin community...

I have been having extensive talks with Soopy about the best things we can do for beecoin now and in the future.

*snip, snip*

Both you and soopy have a good head on your shoulders, so I put trust and faith that you both can come up with a great idea/way that will move Beecoin forward.

The X11 & POS sounds interesting and promising, whould help to ensure the blockchain and maintain early adopters in Beecoin. I'm all for having the 1%/2%/2% block tax implemented to help Beecoin move forward.

I would love to donate to soopy but unfortunately have absolutely nothing in cryptocurrency right now as things are tight for me; but will keep my eye on Beecoin and hope to get back in the game before it takes off.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
See you, my friends!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
GUYS IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING LEFT ON CRYPTO RUSH LOOKS LIKE THEIR GOING DOWN....ALREADY LOST OVER 35,000 BC

READ ABOUT IT HERE: http://pastebin.com/eLkPxLWi

KEEP YOUR BEES SAFE!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Yes , I'm definitely on board and have a few things in mind to start offering to the community while adding POS and X11 is a few of them some are additional features such as coin control etc.

I also had Scryp-Jane-N adaptive Modified with KGW and POS idea as well but wanted to decide with you on it.

Regards,
Soopy

PS: I'm testing the taxes implementation as of yet ironing out a few bugs and perfecting it.
legendary
Beecoin community...

As you know many coins are moving to x11 or other asic resistant algos. This is something for us to consider, but this involves a lot of coding work. However beecoin would be one of the first to have the x11 algo and POS.

Soopy seems to be a very know a lot and have the skills to take beecoin to the level we need to move forward.

We all need to get involved though.  I am just one person i can not make decisions for all of the miners that have mined and are still mining and buying beecoins.  We need to decide on some things.

1. Do we stick with scrypt pow and just add POS as we need it to prevent hash dropping and therefore security of the chain dropping as rewards die off.?

2. Do we go radical and change to x11 algo with POS? so we burn less electricity (50% less) and therefore become more profitable and more resistant to scrypt asics.

3. Do you have alternative suggestions?

4. Do we go ahead with the block taxes  1% = dev.  2% funding for future things like games, exchanges,  and 2% for saving the bee populations

KEEP IN MIND NEARLY 1/3 OF BEES HAVE BEEN MINED SO THESE % ARE NOT OF THE TOTAL THEY ARE OF THE 2/3RDS LEFT OF THE BEECOINS ... so 1% is like really going to be 0.5% by the time we implement these changes.

Now Soopy as you know earns his wages developing these coins. He needs payment to work hours and hours on a coin. Yes we have offered him really 1% (really 0.5% of minting because nearly half have been mined now) beecoins in block tax. However right now we need to give him a few donations to get him started because beecoin right now is very low in price. We can't expect people with skills to work for free.

Let's donate to soopy for his time and effort to crack on with the coding work for beecoin. Everyone donating (first 30 people) at least 0.5ltc or more i will send 1 million beecoin as thanks and i will be donating of course too. Please just post or pm me your transaction id and i will list you on the "Thanks list" on the new thread so we can see who is actually helping out around here.. Once we get the coin rolling things will start going a lot more quickly.

If you are serious about pushing beecoin further ahead then please show your support. Beecoin was a very fair coin to start with and it is sad the last dev left. However it will be great to have a new developer on board to help take beecoin further.

I am also going to offer 5 million beecoins to the first person to reply to this thread and say they will PM every person on this thread and invite them to come back and discuss how we go forward from here with beecoin. I will be randomly PM a few people to make sure you have really done it propertly. I will post the message to send them in a moment.

But the first person to post here and say they will PM everyone and get them back here to have their say on beecoins future will get 5M after they have done it.

to donate to bee coins immediate development please send to soopys addresses they are

Bitcoin: 1MKtdnJgbdLVPha7B5PPXDagdpK4tvDDSx

Litecoin: LeHfinnuaMP63CSJm5VFnLH4AmZzTUdRKt (Address changed due to issues with Wallet earlier cryptohunter informed)

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
11 Rounds of Algorithm can be implemented for BEEcoin and up for it , with KGW and a mix of POS it will be ideal and doing it would further secure BEE but I have put a lot of my time for this since I know you'll understand it's not easy and will need extensive testing I've discussed about this with Cryptohunter and did some recommendations and he will post here the information and discussed matters.

Regards,
Soopy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
i know people want to know what is happening with soopy.

I will pm him again.

he has said he is testing the new client still. Also he is having issues with his internet connection.

I see a lot of coins are changing algo to x11 now or talking about it.... does beecoin need to consider this?

I think we should stick to the tried and tested. Look at Maxcoin - it is OK now, but launch was terrible.

I hear that x11 produces less heat.

Yeah x11 could be nice for coming summer months of mining. Also cost a lot less on electricity so profits much higher.

Are there any x11 POW/POS coins out there yet?

Is it possible to change beecoin to x11?

With current block halving, we should already have maxed out useful mining, and be minimum POW with maximum POS by summer.

Yes is possible to change, even ltc are discussing a change of algo due to asic. Although i'm not sure if they were hinting at scryptn or something else.

However i think we need POS before the block halving after this one.

We need to be careful with POS, and all other improvements. This coin needs PUBLICITY FIRST.

READ WHAT HAPPENED TO BLACKCOIN (at cryptorush) HERE:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-blackcoin-statement-from-cryptorush-very-shocking-information-529779

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
How long would these changes take to implement if you decide to adopt them?
legendary

I will pm him again.

he has said he is testing the new client still. Also he is having issues with his internet connection.

I see a lot of coins are changing algo to x11 now or talking about it.... does beecoin need to consider this?

I think we should stick to the tried and tested. Look at Maxcoin - it is OK now, but launch was terrible.

Yeah x11 could be nice for coming summer months of mining. Also cost a lot less on electricity so profits much higher.

With current block halving, we should already have maxed out useful mining, and be minimum POW with maximum POS by summer.

Yes is possible to change, even ltc are discussing a change of algo due to asic. Although i'm not sure if they were hinting at scryptn or something else.

However i think we need POS before the block halving after this one.
legendary

I will pm him again.

legendary

I will pm him again.

legendary

I will pm him again.

legendary

I will pm him again.

legendary
EarnCryptoCoins
19,785 BEE already claimed!
4600+ members/700+ claiming BEE every hour!
13000+ claims/1800+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free BeeCoins!

BeeCoin Faucet
Pays from 1.00 to 2.00 BEE per hour.
10% referral earnings.
Payouts are done automatically every day.

DONATIONS
buzADGwXT4A2twXjb86B4vNuphBePQxfTT

(After donating PM us with TXID, short title(40 chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Hi,

Is this faucet ready for use?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
EarnCryptoCoins
19,785 BEE already claimed!
4600+ members/700+ claiming BEE every hour!
13000+ claims/1800+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free BeeCoins!

BeeCoin Faucet
Pays from 1.00 to 2.00 BEE per hour.
10% referral earnings.
Payouts are done automatically every day.

DONATIONS
buzADGwXT4A2twXjb86B4vNuphBePQxfTT

(After donating PM us with TXID, short title(40 chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

legendary
yep great to hear soopy is still on board.

still mining away on bee, i hope we can get the new website up before the halving takes place too.
legendary
Hello everyone,

I'm running a few tests on the client update , I'm sorry that I couldn't tell this to you all earlier , having issues with internet again lol.

Cheers!
Soopy

THANKS.

Just keep on communicating, even in difficult situations. All we need to know is that you are around.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello everyone,

I'm running a few tests on the client update , I'm sorry that I couldn't tell this to you all earlier , having issues with internet again lol.

Cheers!
Soopy
legendary
Dev gone since a week.

Do you mean the original dev or soopy?  soopy has been in contact on pm a few times. 

Beecoin is working fine so not an immediate hurry, however we could do with a new source to build the mac wallets etc from.  Would be good to get the bee funding going too.

Pages:
Jump to: