Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 20. (Read 123008 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
up to da moon, lets go

Why does it have to be the moon?  Lets just get back to sea level first.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
up to da moon, lets go
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I have tried to create a bit of humour within this thread. Beecoin is now selling for about 21 Litoshi's, though there are people who still want to buy this coin for peanuts.

well you will always get those types of people.... although they will miss out in the mid to long term and wish they had bid a little higher when the train leaves without them.

However hopefully we will start fuelling up the train very soon.

Train , what train?
Any choo choos leaving the station?

Ah ... another passenger arrives. Well the train is stationary right now. However give it some time and you'll first hear the engine puffing, the wheels screaching ...boom it's off....

Sad you found me today.... i've been waiting all week whilst i was up with our qrk bet.... now it sunk again i bump into you again... just my luck. Back down to 5's again after a 7800 this last week.

ohhh forgot about that one.
Seems like I was the one that lost it. The bet was placed at 5 as i remember and it was above 6 when the week finished.

yeah but qrk sinking back a bit now..you could be ahead soon Smiley... not sure why really but have to see what happens.

The bet was for one week from that moment , I lost. If we look for 1 year period , we might both end with 0 value coins , be it btc or quark.
God knows , 1 year is one hell of a long time Smiley

Yikes don't say things like that Smiley

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I have tried to create a bit of humour within this thread. Beecoin is now selling for about 21 Litoshi's, though there are people who still want to buy this coin for peanuts.

well you will always get those types of people.... although they will miss out in the mid to long term and wish they had bid a little higher when the train leaves without them.

Train , what train?

Ah ... another passenger arrives. Well the train is stationary right now. However give it some time and you'll first hear the engine puffing, the wheels screaching ...boom it's off....

Sad you found me today.... i've been waiting all week whilst i was up with our qrk bet.... now it sunk again i bump into you again... just my luck. Back down to 5's again after a 7800 this last week.

Seems like I was the one that lost it. The bet was placed at 5 as i remember and it was above 6 when the week finished.

yeah but qrk sinking back a bit now..you could be ahead soon Smiley... not sure why really but have to see what happens.

The bet was for one week from that moment , I lost. If we look for 1 year period , we might both end with 0 value coins , be it btc or quark.
God knows , 1 year is one hell of a long time Smiley
Activity: 82
weird how the network hash jumps up and down so much

1 min 250 mh

next

70 mh

i wonder if that is a single miner, seems too small for a multipool

That happens very often. But I think it is not just one single miner. Because sometimes the network hashrate jump from 300mh/s to ~ 200mh/s and then back down to 70-80mh/s in few minutes. I wonder if there are some who are trying to do something, this really serious. Anyway, don't worry about that. 80mh/s is still considered safe at this time. We need to quickly complete the development plans to attract more miners.
legendary
weird how the network hash jumps up and down so much

1 min 250 mh

next

70 mh

i wonder if that is a single miner, seems too small for a multipool
legendary

Train , what train?

legendary
BEECOIN IS STILL VERY PROFITABLE - WE HAVE MORE THAN 35,000 BLOCKS TO MINE, BEFORE BLOCK REWARD HALVING. this looks like more than 1 week of intense mining.

When soopy comes back then we should start a new thread for sure because this old OP has dead links on it and stuff.....looks pretty bad.

I will see if someone can make us a nice new logo and post here to see what you guys think...

I like the rainbow background really shows up nice when small.

Anyway i'll see what i can get someone to make for us. Also i heard someone say they are having someone work on a nice new website.... so that will be cool.

Once we have the coin design started and the website and all the appropriate wallets and things.... THEN we should do a BIG marketing campaign. I hope we get the 2% save the bee tax done before the halving.

It is a pity that I am not technically competent - I am just a trader. This is why I called soopy, because I found out that he is also working to improve another altcoin.

Have you been able to make withdrawals from cryptorush? I have not been able to.

Yeah that was a good move thanks very much for doing that.

Well i withdrew some bee's last night that i bough a while back. I have not bought any more today.
in defi we trust

Train , what train?

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
BEECOIN IS STILL VERY PROFITABLE - WE HAVE MORE THAN 35,000 BLOCKS TO MINE, BEFORE BLOCK REWARD HALVING. this looks like more than 1 week of intense mining.

When soopy comes back then we should start a new thread for sure because this old OP has dead links on it and stuff.....looks pretty bad.

I will see if someone can make us a nice new logo and post here to see what you guys think...

Anyway i'll see what i can get someone to make for us. Also i heard someone say they are having someone work on a nice new website.... so that will be cool.

Once we have the coin design started and the website and all the appropriate wallets and things.... THEN we should do a BIG marketing campaign. I hope we get the 2% save the bee tax done before the halving.

It is a pity that I am not technically competent - I am just a trader. This is why I called soopy, because I found out that he is also working to improve another altcoin.

Have you been able to make withdrawals from cryptorush? I have not been able to.

Activity: 103

I agree when things are settled with soopy, a new thread is badly needed to have control of the OP.
legendary
I think cryptohunter would be a great new Bee dev.  Wink

thanks Smiley i would love to but i don't have so much time some weeks and would seem like coin is neglected.... also some don't like my outspoken ways and i don't want to turn people off from beecoin.

I will always remain a active part of the community though for sure. I will always support for me what was the first really fair release coin.  Beecoin set a new standard that others are still struggling to reach in terms of fair launch.

It was the BEST launch.... sadly i think it could have made the old dev give up because really he probably got very few coins. Sad for him after putting all the effort.

If he comes back later i would 100% donate him some bees.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I think cryptohunter would be a great new Bee dev.  Wink
legendary

legendary
legendary
I want the beecoin Grin

THEN GO AND GET IT.

GET THEM AT CRYPTORUSH, NOW THAT THEY ARE CHEAP
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I want the beecoin Grin
Activity: 82
Beecoin seems more awesome after getting the support of Soopy. So what we need to do next? May we start a new thread for this coin?
In addition, please continue voting everywhere. An addition exchange is still very necessary.
legendary

Train , what train?

in defi we trust

Train , what train?
Pages:
Jump to: