Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 67. (Read 123047 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 17, 2014, 12:17:04 PM
Beecoin has been added to MiningPool.co

https://www.miningpool.co

Vardiff Stratum
1% Fee
5 Minute Payouts

For those of you that have used the pool before you will need to enable Beecoin from your 'settings' page.

Happy mining!

Smiley

Bonus offer 1 LTC to the first block finder!

Great job
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 17, 2014, 12:15:57 PM
guys steadyminning better or updamoon for beecoin mining Huh
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2014, 12:02:17 PM
Beecoin has been added to MiningPool.co

https://www.miningpool.co

Vardiff Stratum
1% Fee
5 Minute Payouts

For those of you that have used the pool before you will need to enable Beecoin from your 'settings' page.

Happy mining!

Smiley

Bonus offer 1 LTC to the first block finder!
Activity: 126
February 17, 2014, 11:50:26 AM
push this very nice FAIR coin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
February 17, 2014, 11:18:40 AM
I was mining on bee updapool and I'm finished there.
I got 11000 kh/s and please you make calculations instead of me
here is printscreen of wallet
Pool calculations on low difficulty I made should be few millions bee's and I got wallet ballance: 1175225.65007471 BEE
Please make your own calculations compared to other pool's
All this is made for aroung 35 hours of mining. 15x 7970 730 mh/s each

I can confirm I got much more income at steadymining

WTF. udamoon should be banned

If updamoon can 100% be confirmed as cheating, we will start a thread in the main section and put the word out his pool is scamming, that will get all this other pools taken out too. Could be a big problem for him.

So everyone so far is concluding updamoon is somehow scamming with his pool?  Seems everyone is saying so?

We shouldn't just move pools and forget about this.... think how much he is scamming on all his other pools?

Can the block explorer be used to prove this from their wallet address?

Activity: 476
February 17, 2014, 10:46:17 AM
buedmUPL92R2LjPdQa3DvW95ufKY9jMz6J

I have 4.2 MHs split between updamoon and steadymining... I could use some kick backs... Ill give it 20 mins. then back to mintcoin

you want kick backs for only 4.2Mhash.  Let me put down my coffee so I can laugh.... 

Well, I don't want to be ungracious so, welcome to the community and we hope you stick around.

Suck it.. wasted time is wasted time...my time is million times more valuable than yours, relatively speaking of course.  

I don't understand what makes you think you deserve kickbacks?

...because you don't.
Activity: 7
February 17, 2014, 10:44:18 AM
buzz buzz buzz
brand new
Activity: 0
February 17, 2014, 10:40:55 AM
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   I  love this coin
Activity: 56
February 17, 2014, 10:42:15 AM
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   I  love this coin
笑就笑死了~ Grin
Activity: 5
February 17, 2014, 10:05:20 AM
Pool calculations on low difficulty I made should be few millions bee's and I got wallet ballance: 1175225.65007471 BEE
http://i.imgur.com/QWbNoX9.png

I can confirm I got much more income at steadymining

WTF. udamoon should be banned

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
February 17, 2014, 09:11:12 AM
Wow guys,

BeeCoin has been added to the profit overview, and may I congratulate you on doing very well! One of the few new coins with high blockreward that has such a high exchange rate!
You also have a new calculator: http://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/bee

Greets,
Tweek

Awesome... see fairness is a good thing ..Smiley thanks.
Activity: 23
February 17, 2014, 08:49:05 AM
Just doing a rough calc in my head it looks like you must be around half the aboves quoted 7 per kh/s per hour?
Activity: 406
February 17, 2014, 07:53:39 AM

Activity: 23
February 17, 2014, 07:33:35 AM

I have only mined for just under 7 hours, 6 and a half since a block found iirc on updamoon and have only made around 2/3 of your 7 per k per hour.

Perhaps it's a little low but then again it's too short a mining time to tell for sure as well, i'd think?

The pool hashrate has dropped to around 200MH/s and the network has increased to 560MH/s.  updamoon was still reporting 460MH/s for a little time while steady was reporting .56GH/s but they are the same now.  It's just that the network hashrate is fluctuating wildly which won't help
Activity: 266
Crypto Enthusiast
February 17, 2014, 05:50:13 AM
What about idcray pool? working good?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
February 17, 2014, 04:25:28 AM
Wow guys,

BeeCoin has been added to the profit overview, and may I congratulate you on doing very well! One of the few new coins with high blockreward that has such a high exchange rate!

Greets,
Tweek
Hi Tweek,
I had just before posted my estimation that Steadymining must be a good pool because payout should be about 200k for the past day mining at 1Mh/s.
Now I look at your calculator and I see that you agree - showing a calculated 186k BEE payout per day for 1Mh/s.
Thanks for the confirmation.
BTW, it was a calculator like yours that initially made me suspicious of some pool's payout (not matching) so I did the math myself
and found exactly what the calculator gave me - then I looked around and actually found a couple pools that are paying out
like one can expect (and calculate) and many pools that apparently find ways to pay less (=keep revenues in their own pockets)
This is a process that sometimes is referred to as stealing...
So, thanks for the calculator - this will help others to find how their pool is doing and switch if necessary!
Don't become too fixed on the pools expected coins per day. I have noticed that they don't always implement the random block rewards correctly, some pools used the max reward instead of an average.
I am happy to help you out with the calc, please advertise it to your friends if you like it. Smiley
Activity: 27
February 17, 2014, 04:24:40 AM
look at the difference
I looked in the Block finder stats of the pool - you are finding nice fat (high payout) blocks as well! Thanks for that ;-)

got lucky I guess, glad to be in this pool
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
February 17, 2014, 04:09:05 AM
Wow guys,

Greets,
Tweek
Hi Tweek,
I had just before posted my estimation that Steadymining must be a good pool because payout should be about 200k for the past day mining at 1Mh/s.
Now I look at your calculator and I see that you agree - showing a calculated 186k BEE payout per day for 1Mh/s.
Thanks for the confirmation.
BTW, it was a calculator like yours that initially made me suspicious of some pool's payout (not matching) so I did the math myself
and found exactly what the calculator gave me - then I looked around and actually found a couple pools that are paying out
like one can expect (and calculate) and many pools that apparently find ways to pay less (=keep revenues in their own pockets)
This is a process that sometimes is referred to as stealing...
So, thanks for the calculator - this will help others to find how their pool is doing and switch if necessary!
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
February 17, 2014, 04:01:07 AM
look at the difference
I looked in the Block finder stats of the pool - you are finding nice fat (high payout) blocks as well! Thanks for that ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: