Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 68. (Read 123047 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
February 17, 2014, 04:00:42 AM
Wow guys,

BeeCoin has been added to the profit overview, and may I congratulate you on doing very well! One of the few new coins with high blockreward that has such a high exchange rate!
You also have a new calculator: http://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/bee

Greets,
Tweek
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund
February 17, 2014, 03:32:04 AM
I found it, thanks for the heads up.   Thank god I found it for you guys not the scammer.

+1
February 17, 2014, 03:29:17 AM
I found it, thanks for the heads up.   Thank god I found it for you guys not the scammer.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
February 17, 2014, 03:22:04 AM
They pay faster but tiny amounts, so when I first joined steadymining.com I looked a the estimates, and those were incorrect, so I went back to updamoon, but the chatter on here, got me to try steadymining again, and this time wait for the payout.  AND BAM massive payout 26K on 2200K/hs.  Much more than I made on updamoon and getting consistent 10K plus sums,  I know the reward is random, but I spent less time with fewer miners and got much more.  

Since its random, its probably easier to scam by the pools.
Good that you decided to test and find the truth.
I do not agree that the randomness can hide the scamming for large pools.
If you are in a place with low hash rate, then few blocks are found and the variation is large.
But in a pool that is finding hundreds of blocks, the laws of the big numbers will bring the averages very close to what they can be expected,
so if you see about 50% of calculated payouts after hundreds of blocks, then there is something seriously wrong, you cannot have bad luck
hundreds of times in a row, especially if there are others who pay twice the amount over the same time frame...
Still Updamoon is constantly showing that their pool hash rate is higher than the network hash rate.
Do I need to provide any more proof that they are inflating their shares to scam people out of their payouts?
I just saw that Steadymining found yet another block, I have now 70k BEE in 40 hours of mining - over 8 BEE per hour per kh/s
or in other words - if you are mining with 1Mh/s then you should have gotten 200,000 bee in the past 24 hours on Steadymining!
February 17, 2014, 03:10:40 AM
I cant even log on to his site anymore, he blocked my IP.  Scammer.  I can hit the other cryptos he is hosting, but not bee, so I know the sob is reading this.

Douchbag, you are single handily undermining this coin.

Not good... not good at all.
February 17, 2014, 03:07:16 AM
I cant even log on to his site anymore, he blocked my IP.  Scammer.  I can hit the other cryptos he is hosting, but not bee, so I know the sob is reading this.

Douchbag, you are single handily undermining this coin.
February 17, 2014, 02:59:23 AM
They pay faster but tiny amounts, so when I first joined steadymining.com I looked a the estimates, and those were incorrect, so I went back to updamoon, but the chatter on here, got me to try steadymining again, and this time wait for the payout.  AND BAM massive payout 26K on 2200K/hs.  Much more than I made on updamoon and getting consistent 10K plus sums,  I know the reward is random, but I spent less time with fewer miners and got much more.  

Since its random, its probably easier to scam by the pools.
Activity: 28
February 17, 2014, 02:47:12 AM
Holy Smokes!  I confirm that  updamoon is not paying out properly, they should be delisted from front page.

really ?
Activity: 266
February 17, 2014, 02:46:22 AM
Holy Smokes!  I confirm that  updamoon is not paying out properly, they should be delisted from front page.
+1 this is open scamming and needs these cheaters ban forever and actually bringed to the court!
February 17, 2014, 02:38:53 AM
Holy Smokes!  I confirm that  updamoon is not paying out properly, they should be delisted from front page.
February 17, 2014, 01:57:27 AM
Hahahahaha!
Just happened to switch to the pool overview of Updamoon and that pool was providing 445Mh/s of the Network's 267Mh/s.
Say what?
I think this fits exactly with my analysis...

I was using Updamoon for some smartcoin mining and I just wasn't getting the performance I thought I should be, although I don't mine very fast anyway. But still, I thought something was off so I switched to a different pool. Much better results. Non-scientific, mind you.  Grin
February 17, 2014, 01:49:43 AM
Hahahahaha!
Just happened to switch to the pool overview of Updamoon and that pool was providing 445Mh/s of the Network's 267Mh/s.
Say what?
I think this fits exactly with my analysis...
February 17, 2014, 01:38:16 AM
cryptohunter are you sure the pool rate has been constant for updamoon?  
Just taking the current pool rate and looking at the no. of coins found, 10, in 24hr for steadymining (16MH/s) gives 1.6Mh/s per block or 0.625 blocks per MH/s
doing the same for updamoon now 479MH/s and 316 blocks gives 0.66 blocks per MH/s

This fluctuates for both and obviously at any minute one miner dropping from the smaller pool will make a much bigger difference to figures like these.
During most of today Steadymining has been running at only 2MH/s, only in the last 2 hours some miners moved to Steadymining (probably after my analysis) so the Steadyminer stats are skewed from the now higher hash rate compared to the blocks found in the last day.
In such a case, the best way to judge is to look at payouts: I have been mining there for 38 hours (since the 2nd block that they found, I believe block nr 59 was my first payout, even though I was configuring my miner a lot earlier, but both bondni and updamoon were MIA in the first half hour, so I had to quickly register with a 3rd pool to give my miner something to do - luckily I saw Steadyminers online and looking good.
In those 38 hours, I received 58k BEE for my 210kh/s so a little over 7 BEE per hour per kh/s steady (after a block was found - notice that there was over 13 hours no block found at Steadyminers, because there was so little hash rate in the pool? From block 1713-2888. But *when* the block was finally found, I received a *large* amount of BEE (over 10%) because the avg pool hash rate over that time had been 2Mh/s.
You can do your own math for your own pool - if you are getting less than 7 BEE per hour per kh/s then either you are being cheated or you are in a place with so low hash rate that blocks are not found regularly (like, solo-mining and you did not find a block yet) but *when* one is found, you win the lottery ;-)
NOTE that the statistics (BEE/h per kh/s) will change with the network hash rate, if it is much lower than avg 2Gh/s then the rewards will increase, if the multipools decide to stay longer on BEE and the avg network hash rate rises, then you will see lower payouts. I am averaging over the entire lifetime of BEE (minus the first 25 mins when no more than the first 55 blocks were found, so pretty much all of the BEE coin lifetime). YMMV.
TL;DR
Mine with Steadymining and get the best payout. Count on 7 BEE per hour per kh/s.
February 17, 2014, 01:37:48 AM
I joined the smaller pool just to spread out the hashing power.  Its good for the coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 17, 2014, 01:01:02 AM
lol so which pool is best? That paragraph made my eyes hurt,its too late for all that reading  Cheesy
Activity: 23
February 17, 2014, 12:50:36 AM
cryptohunter are you sure the pool rate has been constant for updamoon? 
Just taking the current pool rate and looking at the no. of coins found, 10, in 24hr for steadymining (16MH/s) gives 1.6Mh/s per block or 0.625 blocks per MH/s
doing the same for updamoon now 479MH/s and 316 blocks gives 0.66 blocks per MH/s

This fluctuates for both and obviously at any minute one miner dropping from the smaller pool will make a much bigger difference to figures like these.
Activity: 424
February 17, 2014, 12:26:15 AM
Reading through this thread made me feel like I was watching a "Bee" grade movie. Uptodamoon??? Gifs of bees passing doge to the moon?  It literraly feels like a Chinese knockoff of your everyday western product.

I'm fuckin trippin out man lol
Activity: 266
February 17, 2014, 12:24:49 AM
hmmm, i will look at this since i am mining there...
how is the LUCK of steady mining compared to updamoon?  how much out are updamoon?
what smart math dude can tell us the probability of such bad luck vs steady miners good luck?? does it look fishy or not?
I seem to be having lots of bee's rolling in, however i will take a look now a little deeper.
Actually you do not need to do a very deep analysis - the simplest way to check if there is something "off" with a certain pool is to look at a very simple comparison that every pool displays (just need to check 2 webpages, sometimes it is on one page)
- the pool hash rate (make sure that you know the average, some pools have a few big miners that are not mining continuously,
for example Steadymining had this morning only 3 workers active, after a few large contributors dropped off, so for several hours I was contributing 10% of the total pool hash rate and received rewards of 9k coins instead of the usual 2k coins - but with many hours between eeach reward since it took much longer to find blocks. Anyway, the other statistic is in their overview of blocks:
- nr of blocks found (for example, in the last day)
On Steadymining I saw that the ratio between these two was in the order of 2 blocks/day per Mh/s, since they had found 16 blocks in the last 24h and the pool hash rate had been constant at 8Mh/s
However, when I looked at Updamoon, I saw that they had a staggering hash rate (I forget how much exactly, but I believe it was 300Mh/s since I was concerned that they are getting close to 50% of the hash rate when block reward is low and the network hash rate is around 0.8 Gh/s)
However, when I looked at the nr of blocks found, I saw that it was only around 200 in the last day, which means that they find about
0.7 block/day per Mh/s or about 1/3 the blocks (and rewards) for your hashing power when mining with Updamoon, compared to mining with Steadymining.
Disclosure: I have not relation to either pool or user and have no financial ties - I don't care which pool you are mining with - if you switch then my rewards will not change. If the hash rate of Steadymining goes up then I get smaller rewards more frequently, on average it stays the same!
The only thing that I find hard to swallow is that Updamoon statistics claim that they provide over 90% of network hash power in times of low network hash rate (pool hash rate >600 while network hash rate ~650) so that means that they should find almost all blocks, but their finding rate is between 10 and 20%. Of course, we see the network hash rate jump to almost 4Gh/s when a profitable block is coming up, but even calculating with an average 2Gh/s, Updamoon is providing more than 30% of the average hash rate and the block finding rate is about half that rate.
I have seen this same behavior with other pools for other coins, what I believe is going on here is that the pool operator is creating fake workers who inject shares into the pool *without supplying actual results*, since it is simply an administrative task to maintain the database, it is simple to have one or more processes running on the pool server that are *not* hashing, but are only injecting shares in the database for fake workers.
This means that the block finding rate does not go up, but the shares do, so all rewards to all real miners get diluted by the fake workers and the pool operator will keep all these rewards. In the case of Updamoon (and other pools that I monitored and mined with) the rewards for the  pool can be more than *half* the total pool revenue.
In the case of Updamoon, if they *should* have found 400 blocks in a day based on the displayed pool hash rate but the pool only finds 200 blocks, because half the claimed shares are fake, so no blocks are found by half the pool hash rate, that means that the pool only gets 200 rewards per day and half those rewards are paid out to fake workers (=pool operator) so that is half of 20M coins per day. All shares that are not actual miners are stealing from the miners in a pool (lowering the rewards for the miners) so that is why I do this calculation regularly for each pool that I consider joining. Note that there may be other reasons why the pool hash rate is higher or rewards are lower, eventually the best indicator of a good pool is how many coins you receive for a certain hash rate after a day. That is also why I published the exact numbers of how many coins I received and how much hash rate I have, so you can compare exactly to the rewards you are getting. I invite pool operators to give their opinion and proof of how their pool is actually running - independent review of the code that the pool is actually running (or any other processes that have access to the database with shares) would be good, but I have no illusions.
So, barring that, all you can do is look at payout rate and do your own due diligence by calculating how many coins you *should* be getting, compared to what the pool gives you. BTW, do not look at what the pool *expects* that you shoudl receive, since this software is often not updated from the pool running for a different coin, which means that the expectation can be several times higher than what you get or even (in the case of Steadymining) it is a small fraction of what I am receiving simply because the pool was still configured for a different coin that has a 1k reward instead of 100k average as BEE, so it shows that I can expect 20 BEE for the next block, while I see payouts in the order of 2000 BEE per block.
NOTE: I see that the pool hash rate is now higher than I have seen any time before - apparently people are actually switching pool based on the information that I am providing here. Cool!
Please make sure that your miner is running well (no HW errors and as high as possible WU/min rate for getting the best results, don't just look at hash rate - I can get higher hash rate but screw up the Work Units per min so I cannot contribute as much as with my current 210kh/s. If you have more than 1% stale rate then you should instruct your miner not to submit stale results and check ping time - is there a stratum server closer by with lower response time? No point in submitting bad shares and polluting the pool.

thanks for info Smiley will move my miners...
what a fuck stealers go hell! what a bad thing i used that pool in that time.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
February 17, 2014, 12:20:10 AM
hmmm, i will look at this since i am mining there...
how is the LUCK of steady mining compared to updamoon?  how much out are updamoon?
what smart math dude can tell us the probability of such bad luck vs steady miners good luck?? does it look fishy or not?
I seem to be having lots of bee's rolling in, however i will take a look now a little deeper.
Actually you do not need to do a very deep analysis - the simplest way to check if there is something "off" with a certain pool is to look at a very simple comparison that every pool displays (just need to check 2 webpages, sometimes it is on one page)
- the pool hash rate (make sure that you know the average, some pools have a few big miners that are not mining continuously,
for example Steadymining had this morning only 3 workers active, after a few large contributors dropped off, so for several hours I was contributing 10% of the total pool hash rate and received rewards of 9k coins instead of the usual 2k coins - but with many hours between eeach reward since it took much longer to find blocks. Anyway, the other statistic is in their overview of blocks:
- nr of blocks found (for example, in the last day)
On Steadymining I saw that the ratio between these two was in the order of 2 blocks/day per Mh/s, since they had found 16 blocks in the last 24h and the pool hash rate had been constant at 8Mh/s
However, when I looked at Updamoon, I saw that they had a staggering hash rate (I forget how much exactly, but I believe it was 300Mh/s since I was concerned that they are getting close to 50% of the hash rate when block reward is low and the network hash rate is around 0.8 Gh/s)
However, when I looked at the nr of blocks found, I saw that it was only around 200 in the last day, which means that they find about
0.7 block/day per Mh/s or about 1/3 the blocks (and rewards) for your hashing power when mining with Updamoon, compared to mining with Steadymining.
Disclosure: I have not relation to either pool or user and have no financial ties - I don't care which pool you are mining with - if you switch then my rewards will not change. If the hash rate of Steadymining goes up then I get smaller rewards more frequently, on average it stays the same!
The only thing that I find hard to swallow is that Updamoon statistics claim that they provide over 90% of network hash power in times of low network hash rate (pool hash rate >600 while network hash rate ~650) so that means that they should find almost all blocks, but their finding rate is between 10 and 20%. Of course, we see the network hash rate jump to almost 4Gh/s when a profitable block is coming up, but even calculating with an average 2Gh/s, Updamoon is providing more than 30% of the average hash rate and the block finding rate is about half that rate.
I have seen this same behavior with other pools for other coins, what I believe is going on here is that the pool operator is creating fake workers who inject shares into the pool *without supplying actual results*, since it is simply an administrative task to maintain the database, it is simple to have one or more processes running on the pool server that are *not* hashing, but are only injecting shares in the database for fake workers.
This means that the block finding rate does not go up, but the shares do, so all rewards to all real miners get diluted by the fake workers and the pool operator will keep all these rewards. In the case of Updamoon (and other pools that I monitored and mined with) the rewards for the  pool can be more than *half* the total pool revenue.
In the case of Updamoon, if they *should* have found 400 blocks in a day based on the displayed pool hash rate but the pool only finds 200 blocks, because half the claimed shares are fake, so no blocks are found by half the pool hash rate, that means that the pool only gets 200 rewards per day and half those rewards are paid out to fake workers (=pool operator) so that is half of 20M coins per day. All shares that are not actual miners are stealing from the miners in a pool (lowering the rewards for the miners) so that is why I do this calculation regularly for each pool that I consider joining. Note that there may be other reasons why the pool hash rate is higher or rewards are lower, eventually the best indicator of a good pool is how many coins you receive for a certain hash rate after a day. That is also why I published the exact numbers of how many coins I received and how much hash rate I have, so you can compare exactly to the rewards you are getting. I invite pool operators to give their opinion and proof of how their pool is actually running - independent review of the code that the pool is actually running (or any other processes that have access to the database with shares) would be good, but I have no illusions.
So, barring that, all you can do is look at payout rate and do your own due diligence by calculating how many coins you *should* be getting, compared to what the pool gives you. BTW, do not look at what the pool *expects* that you shoudl receive, since this software is often not updated from the pool running for a different coin, which means that the expectation can be several times higher than what you get or even (in the case of Steadymining) it is a small fraction of what I am receiving simply because the pool was still configured for a different coin that has a 1k reward instead of 100k average as BEE, so it shows that I can expect 20 BEE for the next block, while I see payouts in the order of 2000 BEE per block.
NOTE: I see that the pool hash rate is now higher than I have seen any time before - apparently people are actually switching pool based on the information that I am providing here. Cool!
Please make sure that your miner is running well (no HW errors and as high as possible WU/min rate for getting the best results, don't just look at hash rate - I can get higher hash rate but screw up the Work Units per min so I cannot contribute as much as with my current 210kh/s. If you have more than 1% stale rate then you should instruct your miner not to submit stale results and check ping time - is there a stratum server closer by with lower response time? No point in submitting bad shares and polluting the pool.

thanks for info Smiley will move my miners...
Pages:
Jump to: