Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BELI] BELI! Update total coin cap reduced to 96.5 bil ! - page 9. (Read 97443 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Do belicoin plan to do promotional activities in China Weibo? For example, download the wallet, voting, attention, can receive the belicoin ? Huh

That would be great to spread BeliCoin
Activity: 18
Do belicoin plan to do promotional activities in China Weibo? For example, download the wallet, voting, attention, can receive the belicoin ? Huh
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
In recent days, two virtual currency coin2 and faircoin, increase their fans by giving method, achieve good results, the number of belicoin is large, you can also try this method, smile. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi there,

I find BeliCoin is especial coin due to some reasons. there is an idea behind it, a cool idea directed to the large NON-MINERS-community. Not all owners understand sadly that the VALUE of coin does not depend on miners, but on "normal" people and its contribution to their real live.

Secondly, an advancement and promotion are the most important thing. You do it well, keep it up! The BeliCoin has all chances to become successful in comparison with hundred other coins. Good Luck!

Support, Dwarfpool

Awesome post, and touchy, thanks for your great support
Activity: 84
These days the network's capacity is not balanced, suspected mine pool launched 51% attacks, please as soon as possible, do not damage the belicoin

I was lost 764,350.15972323 beli  in beli.poolmining.de

these days people rather mine solo because of the small difficulty Smiley

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!

Activity: 195
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This coin has a big background story. It's the Beli in ONE PIECE. But author just made a coin, setup a website, provide giveaway just like common altcoins. It is not enough! We should think what is the target audience of this coin. Yes, ONE PIECE fans, comic fans. So we should let them know this coin try our best, not just say some technical parameters.
1. Translate web site into other languages, especially Chinese&Japanese&Korean.
2. Post topic in all kinds of comic forum.
3. Encourage cosplay with Beli. Just like some coin ask a girl show a "I love **coin".
4. Encourage donate with Beli. Just like Doge. In comic forum, after posting topic, leave Beli address and donate to other author.
5. Try to on board chinese, Japanese, Korean exchange. Not just Cryptsy.
6. Develope a phone wallet because the most of comic fans is fashion and lack of IT technology.

I know, the starting is difficult. But we should take action. If this coin die, it is so sad because I like One Piece, and in other comic book, I don't see other concurrency.

If we have a good starting, this coin will have a good future. Guys. cheer up!  Smiley

Oh I didn't know that it had to do with that anime show. I just assumed Beli meant "King" in some language. Because they kept calling it "King of all coins!"
Activity: 49
There is a need to organize a great giveaway with the help of all the miners of Beli.

You need to choose someone you trust to do a fundraiser, sending each of us a total of Beli to this person, so as to open a big giveaway.

Where people will vote for mintpal, swisscex, cryptsy, coinmaket, coined up and coinex.

Only then money will get more visibility.

At least this is my idea.
dear dwarves-members,
sorry for not working stats for some hours. it happened because of the new email monitoring script.
But pool servers are and have been worked fine all time! stats is renewed meanwhile and all payment made!

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!
Activity: 164
These days the network's capacity is not balanced, suspected mine pool launched 51% attacks, please as soon as possible, do not damage the belicoin

I was lost 764,350.15972323 beli  in beli.poolmining.de

················Has been resolved
Activity: 399
Merit: 257
One of the most detrimental things to the anime industry right now is trademark and copyright infringement. I won't argue against this coin, its developers and/or the intent behind its creation and distribution, but I can't support a coin that perpetuates that trend as a matter of personal principle.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I am sure the coin will not die. I think I would love to see a BELICOIN PTC site especially related to manga and anime type businesses. Maybe if someone can make a ptc site would be great. This is Just an idea. Smiley I have some few ideas for BELICOIN but I need to raise funds for it. Smiley
DwarfPool

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 10k BELI once an hour

- True round based PPS (proportional your shares), 1% fee

- Works with all known GPU and CPU miners.

- Stratum protocol: 3336

- Maxmimum transparency, no stealing shares and no hidden fees!

- DDoS protection by different providers.

- Free choice of 3 server locations worldwide.
Put the others as backup servers or use at once.
All your shares will be calculated from all servers!

- Separate workers with the same wallet-id for better vardiff and detailed per rig statistics

- Monitoring of every rig via email

- Greatly optimized stratum pool engine

Servers:
eredluin.dwarfpool.com (Japan, will be available soon)
erebor.dwarfpool.com (France)
moria.dwarfpool.com (USA)

http://dwarfpool.com/beli

Thats really CoolL Atrides, thanks  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
DwarfPool

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 10k BELI once an hour

- True round based PPS (proportional your shares), 1% fee

- Works with all known GPU and CPU miners.

- Stratum protocol: 3336

- Maxmimum transparency, no stealing shares and no hidden fees!

- DDoS protection by different providers.

- Free choice of 3 server locations worldwide.
Put the others as backup servers or use at once.
All your shares will be calculated from all servers!

- Separate workers with the same wallet-id for better vardiff and detailed per rig statistics

- Monitoring of every rig via email

- Greatly optimized stratum pool engine

Servers:
eredluin.dwarfpool.com (Japan, will be available soon)
erebor.dwarfpool.com (France)
moria.dwarfpool.com (USA)

http://dwarfpool.com/beli
Hi there,

I find BeliCoin is especial coin due to some reasons. there is an idea behind it, a cool idea directed to the large NON-MINERS-community. Not all owners understand sadly that the VALUE of coin does not depend on miners, but on "normal" people and its contribution to their real live.

Secondly, an advancement and promotion are the most important thing. You do it well, keep it up! The BeliCoin has all chances to become successful in comparison with hundred other coins. Good Luck!

Support, Dwarfpool
Activity: 40

3. Encourage cosplay with Beli. Just like some coin ask a girl show a "I love **coin".
4. Encourage donate with Beli. Just like Doge. In comic forum, after posting topic, leave Beli address and donate to other author.
6. Develope a phone wallet because the most of comic fans is fashion and lack of IT technology.

I know, the starting is difficult. But we should take action. If this coin die, it is so sad because I like One Piece, and in other comic book, I don't see other concurrency.

If we have a good starting, this coin will have a good future. Guys. cheer up!  Smiley

Thanks for advice, we will do it, but as i said a bit slow Smiley
This coin has a big background story. It's the Beli in ONE PIECE. But author just made a coin, setup a website, provide giveaway just like common altcoins.

No, it is not like this, we did not give up, in background we're working to progress, but we're going a bit slow Smiley
Soon, we'll be added to CoinSwap and LazyCoins, these are not big exchanges but step for us.

And we are trying to reach anime/manga fans, cosplayers, and collectors, and they are not geeky, and techy enough to understand how mining goes.

So we need to make it as simple as possible for them like just download pre-compiled miner that only needs their wallet address nothing else. And already pre-set to a Beli pool. It only needs your wallet address so its totally a no brainer to set up and run.

So, we contacted to dwarfpool owner and asked them to add Beli, they responded positive and Beli will be added to their pool soon.

Activity: 4
Can This coin be made PoS just like Mintcoin and few others?

I think It will gain good value over a period of time.
Activity: 7
This coin has a big background story. It's the Beli in ONE PIECE. But author just made a coin, setup a website, provide giveaway just like common altcoins. It is not enough! We should think what is the target audience of this coin. Yes, ONE PIECE fans, comic fans. So we should let them know this coin try our best, not just say some technical parameters.

Activity: 36
dead coin on cryptorush. rate 0,00000000 BTC/BELI Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: