Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 19. (Read 151774 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Good luck I think this gonna be awesome project
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
 Yep, we have to be patient. If wallet in maintenance just wait a few months. I hate those yobit guys   Angry
Activity: 144
Hi everyone, I would like to know in the cryptography when the coin wallet will be updated? I also support this coin and I have them in yobit and I would like to remove them. Can you give me the update information in criptopia? Huh

Hi Nexu$,

A wallet update is being planned for the near future, yes. Thank you for supporting BERN. I advise you not try and move your BERNcash from yobit while they are on, what would seem to be, the wrong chain. Doing so may slow the recovery process for you, once YoBit has decided to correct the issue. If they ever decide to.

It would appear Cryptopia is migrating servers and has their BERN wallet in maintenance for that reason. They are on the correct blockchain and there have been no reported issues with Cryptopia. I do expect it brought our of maintenance soon.

Again, thanks for the support!

Thanks for the reply my friend . I will wait for some solution n yobit tbm already I had several problems with them regarding the loss of coins. I still do not understand how they are so disorganized as to the customers. Thanks  for your support and service Smiley

I'll save  Berns.

Thank you for holding! If you missed my previous post, Cryptopia's wallet is back online. Their server migration must be complete. I did verify it with a test deposit. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BERN_BTC

I promise you, I am working on YoBit daily. Any help urging them is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance and thanks for all the continued support!

#notMeUS

Hi, thanks for the information. Actually I just saw it now. I'm sad because I do not understand how the people can put the price of the currency low. It was with a good price. It was to value the currency and not to dump. But the currency was now negative -22%. I think it's bad for the health of it. People have to be patient.

Thank you for your attention and we're going to the moon with Bern.
I am working on YoBit daily.

Me too, I've send some tickets but an answer is only "Wallet  is on maintenance. The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet. We apologize for any inconvenience"

I hope this is true and our problem with the wallet will be fixed soon. Some of my coins on the exchange and I can't withdraw them
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Please re-tweet this tweet @YoBit: https://twitter.com/CryptoCanary/status/887496664512114688

Thanks!

#notMeUS #rEVOLution
Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash
Hi everyone, I would like to know in the cryptography when the coin wallet will be updated? I also support this coin and I have them in yobit and I would like to remove them. Can you give me the update information in criptopia? Huh

Hi Nexu$,

A wallet update is being planned for the near future, yes. Thank you for supporting BERN. I advise you not try and move your BERNcash from yobit while they are on, what would seem to be, the wrong chain. Doing so may slow the recovery process for you, once YoBit has decided to correct the issue. If they ever decide to.

It would appear Cryptopia is migrating servers and has their BERN wallet in maintenance for that reason. They are on the correct blockchain and there have been no reported issues with Cryptopia. I do expect it brought our of maintenance soon.

Thanks for the reply my friend . I will wait for some solution n yobit tbm already I had several problems with them regarding the loss of coins. I still do not understand how they are so disorganized as to the customers. Thanks  for your support and service Smiley

I'll save  Berns.

Thank you for holding! If you missed my previous post, Cryptopia's wallet is back online. Their server migration must be complete. I did verify it with a test deposit. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BERN_BTC

I promise you, I am working on YoBit daily. Any help urging them is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance and thanks for all the continued support!

#notMeUS
I am pleased to announce the Cryptopia BERN wallet is now out of maintenance and I have confirmed with a test deposit. Happy trading!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BERN_BTC

#rEVOLution

Hi Nexu$,

Thanks for the reply my friend . I will wait for some solution n yobit tbm already I had several problems with them regarding the loss of coins. I still do not understand how they are so disorganized as to the customers. Thanks  for your support and service Smiley

I'll save  Berns.
more info about airdrop please

Online applications for the airdrop closed long ago. That is not to say it will not open again so, please stay tuned!
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
more info about airdrop please
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
I've send a ticket to a russian yobit support and get an answer that "The solution with this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience."

I hope so

Thanks for taking the time to make the ticket and reporting back the 'results'! Wink

Hi Nexu$,

Activity: 208
Merit: 101
Poor for Newbie  Cry Cry
Teбe cкaзoчнo пoвeзлo пoлyчить oт ниx oтвeт.
You're really lucky to get a response from them.

look at my nickname dude  Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I've send a ticket to a russian yobit support and get an answer that "The solution with this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.

I hope so

Teбe cкaзoчнo пoвeзлo пoлyчить oт ниx oтвeт.
You're really lucky to get a response from them.

I hope so
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi BernieCoin,

Thanks for your reply.
I created a new ticket for them but haven't received any reply from them. Maybe, I lost all my coins with them. There services is too bad to use.

Thanks,
Nguyen Vu.

Well, technically the coins are not lost. But, YoBit needs to correct their wallet for them to be recovered.

That said, and so the community is aware, I did write YoBit and offer to reconcile any discrepancy they find after they correct their wallet and perform internal audits. If nothing more than to give the community a chance to withdraw properly, since they do not want to take the time to maintain their own exchange and support coins and users. Unfortunately, this ticket remains unanswered at this time, like many others.

If YoBit users could help me in urging them in the trollbox, that help would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you in advance for understanding I am doing everything possible, including offering help with any reconciliation, to get YoBit's attention on this matter. I have been doing so daily also.

how can I help? support is not responding. I sending not a single request. Wrote to the moderator in the chat, wrote to Twitter. they are not interested.

PS sorry for my bad English

here is how you help ...

STOP using yobit for ANY coin ...

then keep submitting support tickets and troll box them - and continue to hammer them constantly - until you get your coins out ... ALL of them ...

there is nothing else you can do ...

those that are still using yobit - have not been burned ... yet ...

btw - your english is good Wink ...

#crysx

Yes, Please remove Yobit from the OP. Yobit is only good for coins that do not plan any wallet updates or if you just want to pump and dump. If you plan on doing wallet updates then it would be best to remove Yobit from the OP since support only does what they want when they want.  Since they work on fees it is cheapest to just let some coins come in then put the wallet in maintenance and then just collect fee forever. Does not matter how dead or scammy the coin is it will never die on Yobit. Yobit is the roach motel of the Crypto exchanges. Coins go in but they don't come out.

YoBit has been removed from the OP, the website, and any social media references removed that I have the control to remove. Thank you, TimC.

#notMeUS

EDIT: The only one that hadn't been removed days ago was the OP. It too is removed now.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Well, technically the coins are not lost. But, YoBit needs to correct their wallet for them to be recovered.

That said, and so the community is aware, I did write YoBit and offer to reconcile any discrepancy they find after they correct their wallet and perform internal audits. If nothing more than to give the community a chance to withdraw properly, since they do not want to take the time to maintain their own exchange and support coins and users. Unfortunately, this ticket remains unanswered at this time, like many others.

If YoBit users could help me in urging them in the trollbox, that help would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you in advance for understanding I am doing everything possible, including offering help with any reconciliation, to get YoBit's attention on this matter. I have been doing so daily also.

how can I help? support is not responding. I sending not a single request. Wrote to the moderator in the chat, wrote to Twitter. they are not interested.

PS sorry for my bad English

here is how you help ...

STOP using yobit for ANY coin ...

then keep submitting support tickets and troll box them - and continue to hammer them constantly - until you get your coins out ... ALL of them ...

there is nothing else you can do ...

those that are still using yobit - have not been burned ... yet ...

btw - your english is good Wink ...

#crysx

Yes, Please remove Yobit from the OP. Yobit is only good for coins that do not plan any wallet updates or if you just want to pump and dump. If you plan on doing wallet updates then it would be best to remove Yobit from the OP since support only does what they want when they want.  Since they work on fees it is cheapest to just let some coins come in then put the wallet in maintenance and then just collect fee forever. Does not matter how dead or scammy the coin is it will never die on Yobit. Yobit is the roach motel of the Crypto exchanges. Coins go in but they don't come out.
Pages:
Jump to: