Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 20. (Read 151774 times)

Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash
I bought 10.000 BERN coins on YOBIT, then sent to my window wallet. But I don't received them in my wallet. Here is the picture for the transactions.
I send them a support ticket but they didn't reply. Please advice me for this.
My BERN address : BGzBAVowET4KB2uEKjh2NqWHTcqy33pL4U
txid : a7754d07e43a9dbc1f22d8a640c02a73904028062757a15cb7a5d589487c2cba

Best regards,
Nguyen Vu

Hi vunguyen2588,

Sorry you are having difficulties, but YoBit is the only one that can correct the matter.

YoBit needs to correct their wallet, emphasizing "their" wallet. I have no control over their wallet. The same as I have no control over your wallet and vice-versa. YoBit's wallet appears to be 'broken' and they need to correct it.

All I can do is the same as you: 1) make support tickets. 2) tweet at them. 3) ask them in the trollbox.

I have been doing these daily. I ask you do too, if we are to convince them. So please do the above 3 things as often as you can.

I have and am doing everything in my capabilities, including offering to correct any discrepancy they find, to get them to correct their wallet. This can only be done after they perform internal audits. They need to be willing to do that.

Thanks in advance for your help in urging them. Again, sorry you are having difficulties with YoBit.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I bought 10.000 BERN coins on YOBIT, then sent to my window wallet. But I don't received them in my wallet. Here is the picture for the transactions.
I send them a support ticket but they didn't reply. Please advice me for this.
My BERN address : BGzBAVowET4KB2uEKjh2NqWHTcqy33pL4U
txid : a7754d07e43a9dbc1f22d8a640c02a73904028062757a15cb7a5d589487c2cba

Best regards,
Nguyen Vu
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Well, technically the coins are not lost. But, YoBit needs to correct their wallet for them to be recovered.

That said, and so the community is aware, I did write YoBit and offer to reconcile any discrepancy they find after they correct their wallet and perform internal audits. If nothing more than to give the community a chance to withdraw properly, since they do not want to take the time to maintain their own exchange and support coins and users. Unfortunately, this ticket remains unanswered at this time, like many others.

If YoBit users could help me in urging them in the trollbox, that help would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you in advance for understanding I am doing everything possible, including offering help with any reconciliation, to get YoBit's attention on this matter. I have been doing so daily also.

how can I help? support is not responding. I sending not a single request. Wrote to the moderator in the chat, wrote to Twitter. they are not interested.

PS sorry for my bad English

here is how you help ...

STOP using yobit for ANY coin ...

then keep submitting support tickets and troll box them - and continue to hammer them constantly - until you get your coins out ... ALL of them ...

there is nothing else you can do ...

those that are still using yobit - have not been burned ... yet ...

btw - your english is good Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!

Well, technically the coins are not lost. But, YoBit needs to correct their wallet for them to be recovered.

That said, and so the community is aware, I did write YoBit and offer to reconcile any discrepancy they find after they correct their wallet and perform internal audits. If nothing more than to give the community a chance to withdraw properly, since they do not want to take the time to maintain their own exchange and support coins and users. Unfortunately, this ticket remains unanswered at this time, like many others.

If YoBit users could help me in urging them in the trollbox, that help would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you in advance for understanding I am doing everything possible, including offering help with any reconciliation, to get YoBit's attention on this matter. I have been doing so daily also.

how can I help? support is not responding. I sending not a single request. Wrote to the moderator in the chat, wrote to Twitter. they are not interested.

Your English is good! No need to apologize.

It sounds like you are doing everything you can do to help. All we can do is keep asking them.

#rEVOLution
Activity: 16

i deposit .2million BERN to yobit on 7.7.2017
here is txn id
3bf3f3027c629d2c3f5e9e218f829604fd7d5ddc3fb81a553080ce361a33ad75
http://108.76.201.244:3002/tx/3bf3f3027c629d2c3f5e9e218f829604fd7d5ddc3fb81a553080ce361a33ad75

but nothing in my yobit account is there any method i can get my coins back?

There is no way to reverse transactions, or anything of that sort.

Your best bet is to try to convince YoBit to address their BERN wallet via YoBit support tickets.

i already ask support but no reply yet

I know what you feel. I withdrawal from yobit 500k Bern to Cryptopia and my transaction is stuck. Coins lost, support not answering..

Activity: 16
here is txn id
http://108.76.201.244:3002/tx/3bf3f3027c629d2c3f5e9e218f829604fd7d5ddc3fb81a553080ce361a33ad75

Your best bet is to try to convince YoBit to address their BERN wallet via YoBit support tickets.

I know what you feel. I withdrawal from yobit 500k Bern to Cryptopia and my transaction is stuck. Coins lost, support not answering..
legendary
YoBit still has yet to correct their BERN wallet. They presently appear ~10k blocks off of the proper block height.

Please join me in urging YoBit staff to address the matter with both support tickets and in the shoutbox. Thank you in advance!

BERN baby, BERN! #rEVOLution

you know how i ( we - CWI ) feel about yobit mate ...

we are trying to get our coins OFF that exchange - but they are ignoring ALL requests - no matter what the request is ...

the more posting that happens - the more they ignore by the looks of it ...

they are killing their own exchange like this ...

please do us all a favour and dont promote yobit anymore ... this is NOT a vendetta against them - just a sanity plea for ALL investors of all our coins ...

cryptopia is by far the better exchange for the coins ...

#crysx

I am forming a vendetta, I admit. Wink

no need ...

with all that yobit are doing to the coins - they are shooting themselves in the foot mate ...

we will do our very best to stop people from losing their coins at yobit ... they are purposely ignoring requests to fix - update - upgrade - and end up eating our customers / investors coins - and bagging for themselves those coins that actually DO make it into their systems ... so the less we use that exchange - the better ...

its the shadiest exchange we have seen to date ...

they will be burned very soon ... about time a decent exchange without all the crap arose - and become 'the peoples' exchange - like berncash being 'the peoples' coin and bernie being 'the peoples' leader ... his time will come soon also ...

#crysx
legendary
YoBit still has yet to correct their BERN wallet. They presently appear ~10k blocks off of the proper block height.

Please join me in urging YoBit staff to address the matter with both support tickets and in the shoutbox. Thank you in advance!

we are trying to get our coins OFF that exchange - but they are ignoring ALL requests - no matter what the request is ...

please do us all a favour and dont promote yobit anymore ... this is NOT a vendetta against them - just a sanity plea for ALL investors of all our coins ...

#crysx

I am forming a vendetta, I admit. Wink
legendary
here is txn id

Sorry to say, it is completely in their hands. No one else can do anything about their wallets but them.
Activity: 616
here is txn id

here is txn id

Activity: 616
here is txn id

legendary

#crysx
legendary

legendary
Hi everyone, I'm still staking away... I did a test send to Yobit today and I think you guys are right they must be on a different chain because the BERN never showed up. Unless I missed a mandatory wallet update or something? (I'm not on these threads often)

Yobit seems to have this problem on some of the more popular coins such as PIVX etc, about all we can do is put in support tickets every week or so and hope they fix it, in the mean time I'm going to move a lil bit of $ to cryptopia and start building my BERN stash over time from there.

I love the new logo idea, will keep my eye's open for the new wallet.

Cheers

Hi fonzerrellie,

No, you missed no mandatory upgrade. YoBit has been taking their BERN wallet offline throughout the day. So it would appear they are working on some issue.

Cheers

cant wait to see the new logo - IF its going ahead Wink ...

CWI have moved ALL the CWI-Fund coins off yobit a while back now - and have no 'major' issues with most other exchanges - especially bittrex and cryptopia ... poloniex have had some issues - but it seems they are fixing them as time goes on ...

maybe if we push to get other exchanges involved - like nova for example - we could spread the load ... but yobit have done it for us ... we will not be using that exchange again - until they fix their issues pronto ... and that wont be happening judging from their performance this last 12months ... even so much so that we hope they delist ozc as well from there ... thats where CWI stand with this exchange ...

bern however - is growing from strength to strength ... steven is doing a tremendous job with the little time he has on his hands ...

#crysx
legendary
Hi everyone, I'm still staking away... I did a test send to Yobit today and I think you guys are right they must be on a different chain because the BERN never showed up. Unless I missed a mandatory wallet update or something? (I'm not on these threads often)

Yobit seems to have this problem on some of the more popular coins such as PIVX etc, about all we can do is put in support tickets every week or so and hope they fix it, in the mean time I'm going to move a lil bit of $ to cryptopia and start building my BERN stash over time from there.

Cheers

Hi fonzerrellie,

No, you missed no mandatory upgrade. YoBit has been taking their BERN wallet offline throughout the day. So it would appear they are working on some issue.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

Cheers
legendary
if you want ANY form of real service and support - with a great exchange trade system to boot ... go to cryptopia ...
#crysx

therefore, once the wallet yobit was online I withdrawal on cryptopia ~500k bern  Angry

[/quote]

well ...

no one has control over yobit - or their methods - or their wallets - but yobit themselves ...

pressure can only be applied - and support tickets made ... unfortunately - thats the way they work ...

you can do what you wish to do with your coins - there is nothing forcing you to move any coins at all ... but the advice im ( note - me ) giving you and what we ( as in CWI ) have experienced with yobit only enforces the fact that they are careless with their customers ...

IF you want to move your coins to cryptopia ( and take my advice ) - then all good and well ... IF you DONT want to move your coins off yobit - and want to keep them their ( disregarding my advice ) - then all good and well also ... its entirely up to you ... but i would rather warn you about yobit and the shocking experiences we ( CWI ) have had with them ... thats all Smiley ...

i hope you make the best decision for yourself ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: