Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 17. (Read 151774 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

... hidiff / lodiff which are 7201 / 7501 ...

Hi mate!

I think you have this backwards.

Port 7201 appears to be low difficulty and port 7501 appears to be high difficulty. Which makes sense. Higher port number meaning higher difficulty.

You might have typed in a hurry. I know you are very busy.

Thanks!

Feel Mine The BERN!

you are absolutely right ...

... lodiff / hidiff - 7201 / 7501 ...

tanx for that - and for the help testing mate ...

CWI-Pool BernCash is all good now ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/bern/index.php?page=dashboard ...

#crysx
legendary
~ 30 sat. good price for buying

nom nom nom Smiley

You're right. BERN's history demonstrates buying at such a low will reap rewards during the next high. BERN's very long PoW, like politics itself, is playing 'the long game'.

Entry so low means anyone can get on this ride with a very, very small investment. But of course, that investment will pay proportionately and may require patience.

Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash
Is there a Japanese white paper?

No, there is not. Sorry.

#rEVOLution
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is there a Japanese white paper?
legendary

... hidiff / lodiff which are 7201 / 7501 ...

Hi mate!

I think you have this backwards.

Port 7201 appears to be low difficulty and port 7501 appears to be high difficulty. Which makes sense. Higher port number meaning higher difficulty.

You might have typed in a hurry. I know you are very busy.

Thanks!

Feel Mine The BERN!
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I bought a Baikal A2000. It does the polling to find the greatest pool payout then mines it.
What distresses me is that the X14 Berncoin always shows the greatest payout so the A2000 switches to and drops the X11 mining.
The device stays on X14 even after all blocks have matured. My device web page shows top hash rate yet no monetary input to my Zpool account.
I had to go to the device web page to hard switch to X11. Things were stable for a while yet the payout is not as high as X14.
Then the inevitable happened. The device switched back to X14 and took off mining that again. I will watch the maturing blockchains to see if when they are all confirmed will the A2000 stays stuck on X14.
The sad thing is that the payout is great but where the 2% fee is not.
I feel the bern.

we have just updated the core code for the CWI-Stratum ...

so testing would be appreciated ( as well as adding our pool to the op also if you can steven - would be appreciated ) - and highly sought as we have only a small amount of hash to test with ... the larger hash would test better and scale better ... we believe the display may be incorrect - but the hashrate and shares submitted are correct ...

if you would like to test this with us - please let me know ...

CWI-Pool BernCash - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/bern/ ...

two ports available - hidiff / lodiff which are 7201 / 7501 ...

if the display is incorrect - please let us know - as we have just recoded the stratum - and the pool display may be off ... everything else will still be as normal ( ie - shares - hashrate - payouts ) ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I bought a Baikal A2000. It does the polling to find the greatest pool payout then mines it.
What distresses me is that the X14 Berncoin always shows the greatest payout so the A2000 switches to and drops the X11 mining.
The device stays on X14 even after all blocks have matured. My device web page shows top hash rate yet no monetary input to my Zpool account.
I had to go to the device web page to hard switch to X11. Things were stable for a while yet the payout is not as high as X14.
Then the inevitable happened. The device switched back to X14 and took off mining that again. I will watch the maturing blockchains to see if when they are all confirmed will the A2000 stays stuck on X14.
The sad thing is that the payout is great but where the 2% fee is not.
I feel the bern.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
~ 30 sat. good price for buying
legendary
legendary
now i can see my adress in block explorer. can you please put in chain that transaction from yobit?

No one but YoBit can insert a transaction from YoBit.
i hope so. more than 93k bern is good money. don't want to loose them.

Indeed. It would appear they are still in YoBit's wallet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
now i can see my adress in block explorer. can you please put in chain that transaction from yobit?

i hope so. more than 93k bern is good money. don't want to loose them.
Hi people. i sent big amount of coins from yobit to my wallet, but they are gone some where.

here is hash  fcd04b9466f93e3f6f75510d7947b6128a5121e1b869ca8d4e7c032f23d2f039

i can't see that hash and my adress BE3EpyaYXs9hmf8mYrkm9bFneHp6pio5xf in bern block explorer, but yobit support told me: transaction is done, we can't help to you.

maybee i need some kind nodes ar something else?

Hi, sorry you're having this issue. I have done some investigation...

I did just now test YoBit's BERN wallet with a deposit and a withdrawal. These tests were successful. What that means is YoBit's BERN wallet is working and is not in a fork. That is good news.

Neither your address nor the tx hash appeared in the explorer at that time. This is normal if your address was not previously used. If it is unused, it has yet to make it into the public ledger.

I did send a test transaction to your mentioned BERN BE3EpyaYXs9hmf8mYrkm9bFneHp6pio5xf address of 1 BERN (BERN txid: 7c0ed77b4043a91044e3639eb130a86d8da358e2d00d7c52bfbca858e6b51b76). After a few blocks passed, this was visible in the explorer. Now your address shows in the explorer because it has been used in the public ledger. As expected.

Given all these observations, it is safe to say that your YoBit transaction in question never occurred (never broadcasted to the network). But again, I did do tests on YoBit that did work fine. For some unknown reason, the YoBit tx in question did not make it into the blockchain (public ledger). Any further investigation must happen by YoBit. I suggest you politly present them with this information (results of my tests, all being successful) and ask them to investigate the transaction more on their end.

#rEVOLution
big thanks. i did ticket today at yobit. after few weeks, when they will give me answer i will text here results. cheerse Wink
legendary

Hi people. i sent big amount of coins from yobit to my wallet, but they are gone some where.

i can't see that hash and my adress BE3EpyaYXs9hmf8mYrkm9bFneHp6pio5xf in bern block explorer, but yobit support told me: transaction is done, we can't help to you.

Hi, sorry you're having this issue. I have done some investigation...

I did just now test YoBit's BERN wallet with a deposit and a withdrawal. These tests were successful. What that means is YoBit's BERN wallet is working and is not in a fork. That is good news.

Neither your address nor the tx hash appeared in the explorer at that time. This is normal if your address was not previously used. If it is unused, it has yet to make it into the public ledger.

I did send a test transaction to your mentioned BERN BE3EpyaYXs9hmf8mYrkm9bFneHp6pio5xf address of 1 BERN (BERN txid: 7c0ed77b4043a91044e3639eb130a86d8da358e2d00d7c52bfbca858e6b51b76). After a few blocks passed, this was visible in the explorer. Now your address shows in the explorer because it has been used in the public ledger. As expected.

Given all these observations, it is safe to say that your YoBit transaction in question never occurred (never broadcasted to the network). But again, I did do tests on YoBit that did work fine. For some unknown reason, the YoBit tx in question did not make it into the blockchain (public ledger). Any further investigation must happen by YoBit. I suggest you politly present them with this information (results of my tests, all being successful) and ask them to investigate the transaction more on their end.

#rEVOLution
i've got 1 coin from you. but i'm still invisible for block explorer

Hey mate hope your well,
I transfered coins from yobit to the downloaded wallet  and yobit informed me yesterday the issue has been cleared up but still not working....

Hey xtecee1929,

Sorry for the slow response. Is your wallet fully synced? Please verify your block height against http://transactions.bern.cash/

To do this, click on the 'Stats' tab and compare the 'block height' number you have against the number that appears in the lower right hand corner of http://transactions.bern.cash/

If you find you are 'stuck' at a different height for any reason, you may need to resync with the network. To do so, Close your BERN wallet. In a file management program (i.e. Windows Explorer) navigate within C:\users\\AppData\Roaming\BERNcash\ and delete everything besides the wallet.dat file. Do not delete your wallet.dat file because it is irreplaceable and you will lose your BERN.  Finally, restart the BERN wallet and allow it to fully synchronize.

I hope this helps!

#rEVOLution
Pages:
Jump to: