Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 46. (Read 151774 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
when the coin will ICO?

I can sell you some in an ICO for the good price of 1000 sats  Kiss
Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash
when the coin will ICO?

No ICO, friend. Have a look at the OP for the complete specs.

Thank you for the interest!
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
when the coin will ICO?
Activity: 644
just keep holding on and take advantage of this dump you can still recover that mate as what dev said
he is always serious about this he will work it out and make it possible to strive back mate. good luck
Activity: 61
16 satoshi!!!!!!!!!
what has happened??

It is obvious that some whales with deep pockets wish to spend their time holding down the BERN market. It is a free market and there is little that can be done about this.

Of course, like I have stated, people's willingness to believe h!LlARy has won anything might be playing into this as well. I would like to think the crypto community is better informed and would not fall into this trap.

Development does continue for BERN. Price is not always a good yardstick to use when measuring a projects potential. If some favorable things happen on the political front, an investment however small, could easily yield enormous returns. The volatility of all crypto added with the extreme political overtone and impact this and other "political" coins have might be unprecedented and makes them even more unpredictable. The only thing I can do is continue to work moving the project forward. If the price is up or down, my duties remain the same.

Thank you for your interest in BERN.

#BernieOrBust
Thank you for your effort,i'll buy and hold Bern as always. Grin
BTW:The net hashrate is still high.
16 satoshi!!!!!!!!!
what has happened??

It is obvious that some whales with deep pockets wish to spend their time holding down the BERN market. It is a free market and there is little that can be done about this.

Of course, like I have stated, people's willingness to believe h!LlARy has won anything might be playing into this as well. I would like to think the crypto community is better informed and would not fall into this trap.

Development does continue for BERN. Price is not always a good yardstick to use when measuring a projects potential. If some favorable things happen on the political front, an investment however small, could easily yield enormous returns. The volatility of all crypto added with the extreme political overtone and impact this and other "political" coins have might be unprecedented and makes them even more unpredictable. The only thing I can do is continue to work moving the project forward. If the price is up or down, my duties remain the same.

Thank you for your interest in BERN.

#BernieOrBust

She stole the nomination from Bernie. I hope you guys let them know at the convention.

Yes, you are correct chicken65. Stole is the only word fitting. The fact they had announced the win before the voting booths had even opened shows how deeply entrenched the corruption of the establishment is in our country. However, the nomination is not locked down as the super delegates have not actually voted and do not do so until the convention, contrary to what the mass media would like people to believe. This is one of the many voter suppression tactics used as the DNC sinks lower and lower in ethics. That and they are still counting votes in California and 4 counties have already flipped to Bernie as a result of actually counting votes. Novel idea of actually counting votes, or in this case letting them be cast, before crowning a winner, huh? Wink Something like 40 counties still remain to be counted.

It is obvious that Bernie, packing stadiums to capacity and beyond, was not actually beat by h!LlARy who can't fill a high school gymnasium with supporters even when $he pays people to pretend. The election fraud is clear and evident in many ways in California as it was and is in many states. Difference being California is progressive enough to fight. We all know Bernie took the state by about 2/3 of the vote. Exiting polling, quickly squelched and never reported of course by the mass media, indicated this as does all other prior polling. Lawsuits are in play still effecting many millions of voters that were purposely lied to so votes, most likely Bernie votes, could be "eliminated" initially.

The California vote is not over. The super delegate vote is not over. One thing Bernie and Trump supporters can strongly agree on, #NEVERhiLlARy and yes, Bernie is taking it to the convention. I have much respect for the Trump supporters that know and are willing to profess with the Bernie supporters, this is BS. #EnoughIsEnough

#SeeYouInPhilly

EDIT: I just read there are more uncounted votes in Cali than the total number of votes $he has. It is far from over.
16 satoshi!!!!!!!!!
what has happened??
Activity: 770
Merit: 506

She stole the nomination from Bernie. I hope you guys let them know at the convention.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
will be bouncing back steve is still busy for the campaign and we can't control the market but continue to support and we will bounced back mate, it is just the community needs to support for this coin to grow.
Is there any news about BERN?
Activity: 63
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

No, contrary to what the mass media is trying to shove down our throats, hiLlARy does not have enough delegates to win the nomination. See you in Philly.

#StillSanders
I have no direct control over a free market. Perhaps some crypto savvy investors are not so savvy about the media manipulation of the vote in their effort to suppress votes nor the fact no democratic candidate has secured enough delegates to win the democratic nomination.

Activity: 106

No, contrary to what the mass media is trying to shove down our throats, hiLlARy does not have enough delegates to win the nomination. See you in Philly.

#StillSanders
Hope Bernie will not give up, the bitch is shitting into her pants. If stays fighting till the end, the party leaders will pull the strings to get her arrested, and Bernie will be the only candidate.
Have Berniecoin given up? The price is dirt cheap.

#hillNo
Hope Bernie will not give up, the bitch is shitting into her pants. If stays fighting till the end, the party leaders will pull the strings to get her arrested, and Bernie will be the only candidate.
Have Berniecoin given up? The price is dirt cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: