Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 94. (Read 151774 times)

Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash
Cryptocurrencies are supposed to be for worldwide use.  That is the main benefit of using Crypto that it is accepted everywhere around the world.  Someone can live in another country but still support Bernie's views and donate to his cause.  I am from the United States but I am just trying to argue that people can donate to Bernie's campaign from anywhere in the world not just the United States. 

I personally do very much agree, Brob12321. I did bring up this point during the meetings. I am sure people in other countries do feel Bernie Sanders is the best option for the United States and would like to support that effort. Given the Unites States global impact, they do have a vested interest in who is the commander in chief. However; by decissions not made by myself and as of now, they will not participate in the airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
your logo is creepy af. Good luck with trash cash
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrencies are supposed to be for worldwide use.  That is the main benefit of using Crypto that it is accepted everywhere around the world.  Someone can live in another country but still support Bernie's views and donate to his cause.  I am from the United States but I am just trying to argue that people can donate to Bernie's campaign from anywhere in the world not just the United States. 
As promised, I am reporting the decisions that were reached at the first meeting with myself and the Bernie Sanders supporters.

A valid BERNcash airdrop application is:

• one with a valid BERN wallet address.
  • one that the email address has been verified from.
  • one that the IP address has been verified as within the United States.
  • one that the applicant has agreed they are a legal resident and citizen of the United States.

The BERNcash airdrop application will be blocked from mobile devices and any device is behind a proxy server. IP addresses and/or IP address ranges that are proven to be trying to submit fraudulent applications will be blocked. It is important to understand this airdrop is specifically aimed at those who are Bernie Sanders supports. That is why the requirement of residency and citizenship is asked and only applies to the airdrop. No documentation will be asked of.

There was later a second meeting that also included marketing. During this second meeting the airdrop payout amount and number of recipients of the airdrop came under further scrutiny. The marketing team and the Bernie Sanders supporters requested more time before committing to the airdrop payout amount and number of recipients.

Happy Presidents' Day!
How exactly will you verify we are a legal resident?

We can not without invading into one's privacy. No documentation will be requested. The applicant will be asked if they are a legal resident and citizen. Nothing will stop them from lying but dignity for this criteria.
and for non us resident no airdrops ?

That is correct. There will be a faucet that will not have this restriction.
not good , faucet is not for me  Cool
i thought you will give it at least for full member+ .It will be also as another airdrops ,some people will use vpn server with us ip ,and for real users nothing .Ok good luck with your  project   

Sorry if I was unclear. The faucet will be open for everyone. The airdrop is the only thing that will have the geographic restrictions. If anyone has any ideas of how I can prevent false airdrop recipients, please do share via this thread or PM.

Thank you for your wishes of good luck, lxxtikk.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
"Sir, I'm gonna need to see your voter's registration card"

Yay! Someone wants my crayon drawrings! I'm a rurprurbricurn
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
As promised, I am reporting the decisions that were reached at the first meeting with myself and the Bernie Sanders supporters.

• one that the applicant has agreed they are a legal resident and citizen of the United States.

The BERNcash airdrop application will be blocked from mobile devices and any device is behind a proxy server. IP addresses and/or IP address ranges that are proven to be trying to submit fraudulent applications will be blocked. It is important to understand this airdrop is specifically aimed at those who are Bernie Sanders supports. That is why the requirement of residency and citizenship is asked and only applies to the airdrop. No documentation will be asked of.

There was later a second meeting that also included marketing. During this second meeting the airdrop payout amount and number of recipients of the airdrop came under further scrutiny. The marketing team and the Bernie Sanders supporters requested more time before committing to the airdrop payout amount and number of recipients.

Happy Presidents' Day!

We can not without invading into one's privacy. No documentation will be requested. The applicant will be asked if they are a legal resident and citizen. Nothing will stop them from lying but dignity for this criteria.

not good , faucet is not for me  Cool
i thought you will give it at least for full member+ .It will be also as another airdrops ,some people will use vpn server with us ip ,and for real users nothing .Ok good luck with your  project   

Happy Presidents' Day!

legendary

Happy Presidents' Day!

Happy Presidents' Day!

Activity: 672

Happy Presidents' Day!
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

Happy Presidents' Day!
what will be in 1 week  Huh

The launch of BERNcash. Smiley  Wallets and source code will be released and the airdrop will open.
legendary
what will be in 1 week  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!

just checking launch time Smiley

Thanks Kevin! Smiley

I would like to say what can be expected at launch. These things I can now commit to for launch: Wallets for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux will be made available. The source code will be pushed to GitHub. The airdrop will open for application entry. Applications will be processed and payouts will be sent within 24 hours. Most likely much sooner but, please allow me that window.

I do have a meeting this morning in a few hours with the Bernie Sanders supporters. I do hope to walk away from that meeting with more answers for you. Specifically but not limited to, the criteria of the airdrop. I will update you as soon as possible after the meeting.

I would like to also add at this time, my name is Steven Saxton. I am the lead developer of BERNcash. I am sure some of you do already know this from my personal posts on social media. If you do not know me, I am an honest, open, community minded and committed developer. I feel my past work in crypto does speak to that effect in much volume. Also, I am no political guru in fact, I am slightly ashamed of my lack of knowledge in the political arena. I do love my country for its land and people. I do, as many of you, dislike many things about the countries present system of governing and the corruption within. I do honestly feel Bernie Sanders is the best choice of the given options to change that as the 45th president of these great United States. I feel change is needed on the most dire level to correct our countries course. That is why I agreed to take on this project when I was asked. I do feel it is up to "We The People" to make the government we want. BERNcash is my effort to help do just that.

Thank you for the support,
Steven Saxton

Quoting, just to confirm it is I, Steven Saxton. Pleased to meet you all. Smiley

Thanks Kevin! Smiley

I would like to say what can be expected at launch. These things I can now commit to for launch: Wallets for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux will be made available. The source code will be pushed to GitHub. The airdrop will open for application entry. Applications will be processed and payouts will be sent within 24 hours. Most likely much sooner but, please allow me that window.

I do have a meeting this morning in a few hours with the Bernie Sanders supporters. I do hope to walk away from that meeting with more answers for you. Specifically but not limited to, the criteria of the airdrop. I will update you as soon as possible after the meeting.

I would like to also add at this time, my name is Steven Saxton. I am the lead developer of BERNcash. I am sure some of you do already know this from my personal posts on social media. If you do not know me, I am an honest, open, community minded and committed developer. I feel my past work in crypto does speak to that effect in much volume. Also, I am no political guru in fact, I am slightly ashamed of my lack of knowledge in the political arena. I do love my country for its land and people. I do, as many of you, dislike many things about the countries present system of governing and the corruption within. I do honestly feel Bernie Sanders is the best choice of the given options to change that as the 45th president of these great United States. I feel change is needed on the most dire level to correct our countries course. That is why I agreed to take on this project when I was asked. I do feel it is up to "We The People" to make the government we want. BERNcash is my effort to help do just that.

Thank you for the support,
Steven Saxton
legendary
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

copper member
Merit: 1025
Soo can we make a mockery of this like our political system please? Like say give us something to vote on, 80 % will vote for it but the 20 % wins cause politics lol! Only makes sense if you saw Bernie win the vote but Clinton got all the delegates just because. Man what a joke, and people actually think their votes matter hahaaaa!   Mk made my point....papers please lol
Providing documentation was never even considered. There certainly will be none of that.
Pages:
Jump to: