Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 98. (Read 151774 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Pool ops keep 90% of the coins and then just give them to lazy people who don't want to be bothered with the mining process, or life in general.

Not all pool ops there are still some honest players in the market. I personally tried almost all of the pool ops from big names to small ops and found few good ones

You SO missed the joke. Pool Ops=Government/IRS under Bernie's plan taking 90% in taxes and giving it to the non-working freeloaders.  Free food, free health care, free college free everything! Who cares about our 19 Trillion debt, Bernie will just ask the FED to print even more fiat to fake pay for all his insane fiscal irresponsibility.

freaking so missssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Pool ops keep 90% of the coins and then just give them to lazy people who don't want to be bothered with the mining process, or life in general.

Not all pool ops there are still some honest players in the market. I personally tried almost all of the pool ops from big names to small ops and found few good ones

You SO missed the joke. Pool Ops=Government/IRS under Bernie's plan taking 90% in taxes and giving it to the non-working freeloaders.  Free food, free health care, free college free everything! Who cares about our 19 Trillion debt, Bernie will just ask the FED to print even more fiat to fake pay for all his insane fiscal irresponsibility.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash
how does this work? Will the coins be taken from the wales and airdropped to everyone?

A generous airdrop does sound pleasing to me. Smiley All is under development at this time. Nothing is concrete but the name.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
lol.  BernieCoin?  Really?  Will you be giving away all the coins for free?  That's what Bernie would do. 
Other coin with same characteristics of other coins?

It is all under development. The specifications and details will be made public as soon as possible.
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
how does this work? Will the coins be taken from the wales and airdropped to everyone?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Other coin with same characteristics of other coins?
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
This coin does not interest me, I am voting for Trump Wink
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Under Development  Under Development  Under Development

BernieCoin

Under Development  Under Development  Under Development

Details to be released soon.

Let's see the BERN! Wink

RPC port 32016
P2P port 32020

1 10 mil instamine
2 - 720000 250 BERN
720001 - 3875760 25 BERN
3875761 - 4927680 100 BERN
4927681 - 6519080 10 BERN
6519081 - ... full PoS

US citizens only, please. Online applications have been closed as of March 8th
after processing 1000 airdrop applications and being open for 2 weeks.
The remaining 9000 airdrop distribution is happening at progressive political events and in-person by myself and other supporters.
Pages:
Jump to: