Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 101. (Read 283736 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello , i have a "Held for orders" since an hour but cannot find the button it for cancel on the related coin page

does anyone have this problem?

thx you
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
is the ltc/btc not working as i cannot sell.. i've sold other coins.
Activity: 30
This seemingly random and unexplained downtime is exactly why I've been trying to pull all coins for almost a month now.  No such luck so far and my ticket has gone unanswered.  Won't be using Coinex for much longer, that's for sure.
Activity: 42
does anyone know why 0.05766186 of my btc would be stuck in "held for orders"?

It will 'held' because you have some Buy trades set up.
You will have to go through the coins you trade to find which it is and then cancel it.

i thought so but i couldn't find it. i'll look harder. should be obvious to me now after you said so. thanks.

i was trading when it went down an hour ago, i think that's where i got confuzzled.

EDIT; i've gone through all of the coins on the exchange list in -all- markets.. no buys or sale orders.. and my funds are being held. i was trading when the site was taken offline to clear orderbooks the first time. that is when my coins became "stuck". there are no buy/sell orders in any market appearing for me in any of my devices and browsers. can an admin please help me out here?
Still down, tittersays up in 1-2hrs but they posted that 3hrs ago...
Activity: 7

It will 'held' because you have some Buy trades set up.
You will have to go through the coins you trade to find which it is and then cancel it.
Activity: 3
Down again
i think this is a sign i need to go pay my girl some attention..

you might as well. It can't hurt.

it didn't hurt me :-D
Activity: 149
It's back up.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

you might as well. It can't hurt.
I just received a twitter reply, it should be up in an hour.  Cheesy

Link please?
I just received a twitter reply, it should be up in an hour.  Cheesy
I don't think it's down for 72hrs like the post says, I think that link is to an old scheduled maintenance.
Hoping everything is ok with site.

Has anyone got a way to contact Captain?

I really hope so. and i really hope so. I have left a message on bitcointalk to let him know its down myself. Polite of course. Lets hope he see's it. Someone also has a reddit/r/mooncoin post up about it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/1ulca1/coinexpw_is_down/

but it seems he doesn't know much more than we do from here, cause he links us as well.
i'll stay for the chatbox but they gotta make some big promises to get my money again..
edit; unless it's still there.. but i was in the middle of a trade so i feel fuckin screwed right now.

Me too dude. I really hope to see all my coin still there. i had an estimated 0.03 btc total in there. split between a few coins. so of course an estimation, but at the time the site dropping, thats what i would have had, with maybe for honesty sake 0.001 btc less, in case my math is wrong.
I don't think it's down for 72hrs like the post says, I think that link is to an old scheduled maintenance.
Hoping everything is ok with site.

Has anyone got a way to contact Captain?
Get a error 502 and cloudfare error..

Anyone else can't connect?
i'll stay for the chatbox but they gotta make some big promises to get my money again..
edit; unless it's still there.. but i was in the middle of a trade so i feel fuckin screwed right now. i should chill.. the trade was only worth 10-20 bucks.. but grrr..
Why there is such big fee for withdrawaling LTC? 0.03 LTC , It will let to make withdrawal of 0.02 but will take all of that.wtf

you are right.
0.03 was at an earlier client. we will lower that fee.

we also lowered TEK fee from 0.1 to 0.01 now.

too bad your exchange is down.... how will we benefit from that lowered fee. Maybe you wanna get on that? its been 20 minutes now... really hope to see all my coins there.

yea.. kinda worried about my coins too.. just made a deposit and was trading when the site went down.. figures, i was watching the chat box for damn near 24 hours, then i deposit and start trading.. and bam. lights go off.

ya they better get their shit together. sudden down time with no notice is so uncool. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose a bunch of people over this.
Pages:
Jump to: