Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 102. (Read 283740 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Some indication of pending site down time would be greatly helpful. This is just bad business practice.

Very helpful, and very bad business practice.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Why there is such big fee for withdrawaling LTC? 0.03 LTC , It will let to make withdrawal of 0.02 but will take all of that.wtf

you are right.
0.03 was at an earlier client. we will lower that fee.

we also lowered TEK fee from 0.1 to 0.01 now.

too bad your exchange is down.... how will we benefit from that lowered fee. Maybe you wanna get on that? its been 20 minutes now... really hope to see all my coins there.

yea.. kinda worried about my coins too.. just made a deposit and was trading when the site went down.. figures, i was watching the chat box for damn near 24 hours, then i deposit and start trading.. and bam. lights go off.
Activity: 15
Some indication of pending site down time would be greatly helpful. This is just bad business practice.
I started using this site again, new account though...

Came for EAC, liking the new performance improvements, hope this site picks up, it used to be decent, but if it's stable and fast like it's been so far it'll be much better.

EDIT: try to login, 502: bad gateway. ARGH

ya, its 502:bad gateway for me too now.... what the hell.

Site says its updating for another 72 hours. I'd like it better if we got more than 4 hours notice after the site was down.

Where did you see this? I cant even get in.
Activity: 70
LiveChains.Net
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Came for EAC, liking the new performance improvements, hope this site picks up, it used to be decent, but if it's stable and fast like it's been so far it'll be much better.

Site says its updating for another 72 hours. I'd like it better if we got more than 4 hours notice after the site was down.
Why there is such big fee for withdrawaling LTC? 0.03 LTC , It will let to make withdrawal of 0.02 but will take all of that.wtf

you are right.

too bad your exchange is down.... how will we benefit from that lowered fee. Maybe you wanna get on that? its been 20 minutes now... really hope to see all my coins there.
Does anyone know how long it's down for?

I've checked their twitter feed and left a message, but no response yet.

Easily 5-10 minutes now. sorry. just checked my own post. 20minutes
Activity: 7
Does anyone know how long it's down for?

I've checked their twitter feed and left a message, but no response yet.
I didn't notice the site went down...I just made a deposit - am I doomed or will that deposit still go through when the site is back online ;(

life is like a box of chocolates... Roll Eyes

me in deposit mode too....
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
I didn't notice the site went down...I just made a deposit - am I doomed or will that deposit still go through when the site is back online ;(
Activity: 42
ba.. have money in trades right now and site says offline for me.

ahh it aint just me..

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

you are right.

Activity: 378
Embrace change
Activity: 294
2-factor authentication doesn't seem to be working..

I registered, activated my account, activated 2-auth first thing like I do on all my accounts, fired up a browser on another computer, tried logging in, and I got straight in without needing to type in my code.

That's a HUGE issue right there, I won't touch any exchange that doesn't offer a working 2-auth, keyloggers, local sniffing, people standing nearby, and even local storage of passwords are all too common for not using 2-factor or more authentication wherever there is money involved.

Too bad because I wanted to buy in on several alt currencies...

TFA is for withdrawal, not login.
2-factor authentication doesn't seem to be working..

I registered, activated my account, activated 2-auth first thing like I do on all my accounts, fired up a browser on another computer, tried logging in, and I got straight in without needing to type in my code.

That's a HUGE issue right there, I won't touch any exchange that doesn't offer a working 2-auth, keyloggers, local sniffing, people standing nearby, and even local storage of passwords are all too common for not using 2-factor or more authentication wherever there is money involved.

Too bad because I wanted to buy in on several alt currencies...
Activity: 83
i have done a list of all TFA tickets and we will process that soon.
also waiting on email address change.
ticket 1841, from Dec 12

still mining too

Activity: 97
thank you for finally reseting it

kind regards
Jump to: