Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 106. (Read 283740 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
i just noticed it and we will look t it what happened...
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Damn I'm so happy I didnt send any funds to this site. Reading through all the comments makes me wonder if its not a pyramid sceam or something. People waiting for their coins for a month...I mean WTF? This site seems to be a mess.
Activity: 394
Any response from the Captain? Things were going so good the last few days. Nothing on the twitter feed either?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The site is frozen. I believe it should go offline until there are no more problems with it.

Then it would likely not come back up for a month or longer, given its already long outages in December to "fix" issues that didn't exist before.  I'm actually still waiting on an LTC withdraw to go through I initiated over a week ago.  Even opened a ticket (3428) three days ago to no avail.  If these types of issues continue, I doubt the site will be in existence for more than a few more months...and I'm saying that as someone who really likes CoinEx.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
The site is frozen. I believe it should go offline until there are no more problems with it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I can confirm that the site is basically frozen. Can log in and out but that is about it.

Yup, same deal here...

My Balances are still correct though, just going to wait and see
Activity: 336
I can confirm that the site is basically frozen. Can log in and out but that is about it.
Activity: 75
I'm still waiting for a withdrawal from 2 days ago to show up, and others it turns out have been waiting longer.  Don't hold your breath.  Very annoyed. Angry
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
Is anything (trading, deposits, withdrawals) working for anyone?

Nah the site is a mess, the dev needs to write some watchdog scripts to keep an eye on things whilst they sleep.

nothing works on the site, deposit 4 hrs ago did not show up.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
At the moment, their BTE mining pool shows as "dead"
stratum+tcp://stratum.coinex.pw:9022

My miner has balanced/failed over to
http://bte.crypto-expert.com:3332

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Nah the site is a mess, the dev needs to write some watchdog scripts to keep an eye on things whilst they sleep.

Activity: 182
 Roll Eyes glad I was able to dump some mooncoin and withdraw earlier today before the site started to have problems..

Cool
Activity: 14
Activity: 65
Withdraw not working right now  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Can you add GME/BTC?

You will be the first to add it and you can have a ton of our trust and business Smiley

There is a decent amount of development and support.

Check out gamecoinforum.com and the site game-coin.org

Also check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361289.20
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dev-thread-2-awesome-plugins-to-drive-gamecoin-adoption-to-a-whole-new-level-391079

There is a ton of activity going on. This is a genuine community without any premine at all. We are the premier gaming coin!
Activity: 70
Just me or all trading stuck? I login using hotmail.

My miner cannot connect either.  I think they're having an issue.  But in general, I like that site a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
At the moment, their BTE mining pool shows as "dead"
stratum+tcp://stratum.coinex.pw:9022

Activity: 84
I'm unable to withdraw any BTC (a 500 error shows up in chrome developer tools when I try) and I've been waiting for 2 hours on a mooncoin deposit to show up - are there known issues at this time?
Activity: 196
did some trades with few btc on coinex for first time . just found the site randomly in the forum or i wouldnt know.
works really good not like cryptsy. but i stoped using it because the volume is just too little.
still good site. considering all that. this exchange site should be alot more popular . its alot better then coinedup.
Activity: 28
Just me or all trading stuck? I login using hotmail.

my moon deposits not showing up, unable to withdraw past 2 hours, something is wrong, before that was working smoothly
Jump to: