Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 112. (Read 283740 times)

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
I trust that there is an end in site. Things will probably resume to normal. I do trust this exchange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Once again more illusion than reality. I don't think anymore that my funds are safe. Holy shit.

For the future...just use a trading platform which is much more transparent just like Cryptsy.
Activity: 435
Merit: 260
Some estimate on the reopening of the exchange? From your twitter seems to be not before christmas
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
@CoinEx, you guys are going to lose a lot of users as Cryptsy are using your downtime to add all of the coins you had trading !

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Until a few hours ago I still have some of my mined coins auto paying to CoinEx, will these coins still show up in my account when CoinEx is back online or are they lost forever?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This is a lack of respect and professionalism .......
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hurry Up Coinex Team with this upgrade! Everybody stuck in coinex with deposits, it's pretty annoying!
Activity: 2
On 10.12.2013 i made 3 deposits. They never arrived. I have send an email to support but no repeat.
What should i do? Sad
They coins should be an christmas present for my mum :/ Hope they arrive befor christmas

You are not alone. I have open ticket #1207 dated 02.12.2013 - quite a large deposit that never showed on the system.
Lets give guys little more time. I'm already working on plan B - but lets hope we'll not have to go there...

CoinEX guys, you have tested our patience for long time - I hope you appreciate how well we are taking that Smiley

Same here with my 4 BTC deposit transactions, the coins never arrived and the ticket (1498) remains unanswered ..... totally unacceptable !!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Please remember also to release coins keep in "Held for orders". You processed...or better... you cancel withdrawals but not released coins.  Sad
Thanks
Activity: 294
we are very glad to have such a nice community.

we will soon put a statement on coinex.pw to inform all users about our work.

all i can say right now is we are really sorry what happened and your funds are safe.
Activity: 344
On 10.12.2013 i made 3 deposits. They never arrived. I have send an email to support but no repeat.
What should i do? Sad
They coins should be an christmas present for my mum :/ Hope they arrive befor christmas

You are not alone. I have open ticket #1207 dated 02.12.2013 - quite a large deposit that never showed on the system.
Lets give guys little more time. I'm already working on plan B - but lets hope we'll not have to go there...

CoinEX guys, you have tested our patience for long time - I hope you appreciate how well we are taking that Smiley
Activity: 26
What should i do? Sad
Activity: 58
its been over 7 days now and my btc are gone
i submitted my ticket #1857  last Friday  and still no answer
could any one please look into it >?

Same here ticket #1875 .

You can work on your new system as long as you want, but please for gods sake, give us our btc back. At least let it show up in the balance so I can sleep better. Bad enough the mined coins are not getting withdrawn, but that is something I can live with for the moment. Thanks!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
CryptoBeggar
its been over 7 days now and my btc are gone
i submitted my ticket #1857  last Friday  and still no answer
could any one please look into it >?
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
there is a problem with mailgun and qq accounts. we are working in it. please be patient.

Thanks a lot, I wish it will be mended soon, good luck!
If it works, could you deliver a notice here?
there is a problem with mailgun and qq accounts. we are working in it. please be patient.
Hi, Captain

Could you help to my account, I click the forget password, my mail box can't receive the recovery mail.Other support mail can be received normally.

do you have a .qq account?

Yes, it is a qq mail account, it is used normally before maintenance.

Still now, my qq mail can receive the support mail, only miss the recovery password mail, that's terrible!
Hi, Captain

Could you help to my account, I click the forget password, my mail box can't receive the recovery mail.Other support mail can be received normally.

Yes, it is a qq mail account, it is used normally before maintenance.
Hi, Captain

Hi, Captain

Jump to: