Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 111. (Read 283740 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Hope everythings works out by tomorrow Cheesy cant wait.

same here! Smiley I'm mining in the dark right now :p
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hope everythings works out by tomorrow Cheesy cant wait.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I'd still be more happy with api working so I could see how my mining in the dark is working out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I trust CoinEx with my funds, and I am glad that they listed SXC against BTC.

It is regrettable that there wasn't an announcement allowing me to withdraw, but the operators have acted honestly and honourably since the site went into Beta.

Considering the mayhem which is Cryptsy, ATM, I feel that they should be allowed the latitude to make whatever changes they feel necessary to prevent problems before they arise.

Having funds entire in stasis is way better than chasing missing coins, having negative balances on coins that you hadn't traded, and generally being worried that the coins you do have may disappear, IMHO
if they had left with all your coins, they won't respond to there twitter, mails or this forum.

Activity: 71
think you are wrong. when it's open again remove all your coins & delete your account) Coinex Support will be miss you for sure
CoinEX.pw ‏@CoinexPW 19 Dec
we expect to get back online at Monday

time will tell
I will be glad if I'm wrong
sincerely apologized
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
story behavior SCAM
think you are wrong. when it's open again remove all your coins & delete your account) Coinex Support will be miss you for sure
CoinEX.pw ‏@CoinexPW 19 Dec
Activity: 71
story behavior SCAM
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Cmon guys. The exchange is in beta... Aktivate at least one brain cell. Angry
Coding such a kick-ass exchange. With ruby is not to be trifled with.  Server and database managment, with that massive userbase. Gotta be fucking time consuming.
Dont get me wrong. So many days, without my mining rewards.GOING CRAZY MAN! I NEED MY FIX MAN!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
You're running an exchange, and you're down for a week? ALL my IFC is tied up in Coinex......
Activity: 141
You're running an exchange, and you're down for a week? ALL my IFC is tied up in Coinex......
Activity: 560
It's not just you! http://coinex.pw looks down from here.
Check another site?

Is downtime destroying your website & business?
Time for a dependable web host - Special Offer!

Oh my gosh!
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
That's very unprofessional of you guys.  Lips sealed You should've warned us before the downtime so we could withdraw our balance.
Activity: 140
I repeat... very very very angry to have my coins hostage  by Coinex for such a long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
why don't they just launch the old site back up again? instead of holding back our funds!

My guess is data consistency.  They would have to migrate the changes from the new site back into the old engine.  This would take time and introduce risk. 

The loudest people in the troll box were saying that the new software should not run until it is stable.  Ahem, that is now the situation.
erk
Activity: 826
why don't they just launch the old site back up again? instead of holding back our funds!

Yeah, I thought that strange too, if there was something wrong in the trade engine, disable trades but still allow people to withdraw their funds, it's not like the crypto world is paused waiting for coinex, there are many places to trade but you need your coins!

Activity: 344
Come on CoinEX team.
Cryptsy and Bter can not take the load all by themselves.
Help them out  Wink
Activity: 435
Merit: 260
From Twitter

CoinEX.pw ‏@CoinexPW 43m

Jump to: