Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 36. (Read 283736 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Nice to see so many happy/naive people in this post ,saying erondook and coinex is trustworthy really?
If thats the truth can someone please tell me why i have to recover my password ,which of course isnt possible because they dont send revovery email.
Funny thing was a guy spammed the shit out of your chat a couple of days ago and all of a sudden u replied to his ticket remarkable isnt it ?Its verry obvious this is a sinking ship so please dont act as if nothings wrong here cause it is ,so for all of you who like's to swim along with coinex i can only say be sure u wear ur swimming trunks, exept off course for erondook kind of hard to hold his genitals that way seems some guys loves to do that.

Oke bye now
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
DO NOT SEND YOUR COINS TO COINEX.PW! I've tried to withdraw my NOBLE coins recently. Sent two tickets and the coins are still stuck. This is a warning to everyone - do not send your coins there or you will get stuck!

I ecnourage you once again - do not send your coins to Coinex.pw!
The stole my NOBLE coins. I've tried to withdraw my coins and they are stuck.
Support ignores my tickets.

If necessary, I will post this here everyday until the give my money back!
Activity: 294
I'm still missing hundreds of thousands of zeitcoins.  Sad

Im missing millions, plus UNO, HBN, and God knows what else......
Activity: 8
I'm still missing hundreds of thousands of zeitcoins.  Sad
Come on, relax guys.. they have a busy time fixing everything and responding to all those support tickets, keep kalm and don't panic.

it has been 1 month since i try to withdraw my CTM (7BTC worth)

why to be calm.

Sick of idiots like him... they spawn and breed at coinex
Activity: 26
Come on, relax guys.. they have a busy time fixing everything and responding to all those support tickets, keep kalm and don't panic.

it has been 1 month since i try to withdraw my CTM (7BTC worth)

why to be calm.
The truth is slowly unfolding....  I have 50 hbn; 2 mil zeit, 33 uno and 14 k AMC all stuck.     Surprised I got my cat coin and ctm and btc out.

SMC SEEMS. Like it might die anyway but I def want my uno and zeit
Activity: 4
This is so sad.
Coinex cant be trusted at all.

Admins dont appear on chat, and don not reply to any support tickets.

They have also put and IPO flag on their shares on cryptostocks so us who was stupid eough to belive in this scam cant even sell our shares.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
DO NOT SEND YOUR COINS TO COINEX.PW! I've tried to withdraw my NOBLE coins recently. Sent two tickets and the coins are still stuck. This is a warning to everyone - do not send your coins there or you will get stuck!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

I have missing BTC, two withdrawals made on my account, and about 0.18 BTC hidden somewhere . I have checked everywhere and cannot find the order (but I can tell you it was for LTC, as I had an order in for LTC when you went down).

So that makes it about 0.36 BTC I am missing

aalborg1967

Same here, it´s a "bug" in LTC/BTC orders. Waiting two months with no response from support.

Yes, I was trying to cancel the damned order just before the site went down, and it just kept reappearing. Now it has vanished completely.

COINEX PLEASE JUST CREDIT IT BACK, OR PAY ME THE SAME IN ANOTHER CURRENCY
I have 2+ mil zeit which I calculated to be 1.35387302  BTC

You do realize you're an idiot, that is aprox 1.4 LTC, far less in BTC... Get real.

No, you sir are the idiot.   I was correcting him...  I said that's what it would be which makes no sense. And I looked and said he's looking at ltc dumbass. Learn to read and Fuck you!

Ppl at coinex suck... Just reflects on the integrity of the site.   Vitaly sold a bunch of btc while freezing our coins. This whole site is a scam.

Everyone is missing coins while he can sell 150 btc and u blind sheeple keep worshipping him while he bends u over and sticks it in ur bum.... Get real!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I deposite my mooncoin 2 days ago ,but it is still queued ,what's the matter ?
Activity: 199
I have 2+ mil zeit which I calculated to be 1.35387302  BTC

You do realize you're an idiot, that is aprox 1.4 LTC, far less in BTC... Get real.
Activity: 26
more than 1 month ago i bought 7BTC worth of CTM.

i requested immediate withdraw before it hits to mint pal.

but coinex never send my coins.

----------
captainfuture (coinEX)
Mar 08 15:19

you are on our list to process that.
-------------------------

still no sign of it. No support nothing.
Good to see my zeit is there. When will I be able to withdraw? need to mine stake blocks  Wink

You're not going to be able to withdraw your ZEIT until the Site Operator is done manipulating the trade price and done cashing it out at Cryptsy.  I was able to withdraw ALL my other coins except ZEIT.  It's stuck at 000000001 and selling at Cryptsy for 00000067.  Bet theses shuysty fucks are using MY COIN to trade out or their deficit.  Fucking scammers.  Don't put the site back up till it's fully functional.  Goddamn pieces of shit!  While I was attempting to withdraw my ZIET an order went through for coins I didn't place an order for.  These fuckers are gaming their own exchange.   Keep an eye on your ZEIT if you have any and maybe you'll catch them doing it too.

Holy shit if what you are saying is true about cryptsy, then they definately are scamming us.   I have 2+ mil zeit which I calculated to be 1.35387302  BTC, but I cant pull out and sell... You are looking at LTC tho btw, still think there is some shady shit going on here as my 33 UNO has been stuck, and I can't even get it out of que so I can trade for something else and pull out that way......
Activity: 210
I wanna see a list of alt coin wallet addies where true coinex supporters can donate their alt coins to coinex. Dont have much btc but would love to hand over all my current alt coins for coinex to transfer, and help get the site fully functional again, and of course pay out anyone who is still not whole.

edit: forgot to mention, coinex seems fine to me. they made it clear that not all withdraws would work right away do the the lack of coins. They even asked if members do not withdraw for a little while so they can rack back up some fees to cover everything. Everyone needs to just be calm, mine, make trades, and leave ur fuckin balances alone... give em a week or so, then try to withdraw... if still nothing then by all means bitch at them until they at least respond to you.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I just logged in, looks the same as I left it Smiley
Activity: 109
I deposite 17mil of zeit coin.... didnt shown up on my balance for 2 days now.

What will happen to my coin... does it ever shown up?

This helps confirm my suspicions.

How many times have I already mentioned that ZEIT and a few other coins are broken ?

Stop being such dickheads!

If you do have a bit of dick in your head . read my message.... did i mention trade or transfer

I say clear transfer into my account.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I deposite 17mil of zeit coin.... didnt shown up on my balance for 2 days now.

What will happen to my coin... does it ever shown up?

This helps confirm my suspicions.

How many times have I already mentioned that ZEIT and a few other coins are broken ?

Stop being such dickheads!

Why the fuck are they still trading a broken coin....Allowing trades but no transfers without advising those who trade it.  No service announcements.  freeze the whole damn thing until it's fixed.  Looks like it's rigged to benefit the Site Operators.
Pages:
Jump to: