Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange - page 85. (Read 283736 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Cant even sell/trade shares in coinex.pw anymore. Not any updates on whats going in the future etc....
New coins not been added for a looong time
There isnt any admins on coinex chat anymore (not answering)
ppl having trouble with withdraws...

Coinex the next big scam?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
cant withdraw btc, telling me wrong TFA code  Huh trayed 4 times.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm giving the Captain a bit of time, calling it a bad month. It wasn't long ago that Cryptsy was unable to do even basic things.

The lack of response, though, is annoying.

Captain: Can you just put a little note on your site and twitter saying you are working through a backlog or whatever it is that is causing the backlog. At the moment, the only news I'm hearing is from the Troll Box at Coinex, and that's not good news.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Sad to see that many people have been having issues with Coinex lately. Well I think I did the right thing and moved over to other exchanges.
Activity: 80
Any news cryptogeneral ? Nothing for me  Angry
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
Don't get your hopes up guys.

I have an almost 2 month long ticket outstanding and noone has the decency to say anything about it.  When i asked captain about it he advised me he too had the same issue.

Thanks for the empathy and all that, but where in the flying fuck is the support.  One dude in the trollbox does not necessitate a support system.

I've been doing all my trading basically everywhere else and have not had a single issue.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
I'm waiting for 12h on my WDC deposit. I made a ticket 11h ago. I'll hope that they can fix this soon. When do you guys opened a ticket?
Support is now working on tickets. Let's see.
Waiting on WDC coming into the excahnge

Captain, can you check in please?

Same here. Stuck WDC deposit.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Something wrong with this marketplace. 16h with no reply from support staff. The next MT.Gox...

Never had a reply from support...never!
Something wrong with this marketplace. 16h with no reply from support staff. The next MT.Gox...
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
3 days for a little order of zeit....please!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This all started with the Moon craze. Moon rockets on coinex.pw and thats when stuck orders start happening, missing withdraws, negative balances. In feb they "upgraded" their servers and "updated the software to fix" these glitches.

Hrmm.... Just make you wonder.
Activity: 644
Waiting on WDC coming into the excahnge

Captain, can you check in please?
Activity: 81
I've got a btc withdrawl that has a TXID that is invalid, from over 3 days ago, No response from support, you'd figure since you deal with peoples money by proxy that you'd have a little better customer support..
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
Hello Coinex.Pw

my BTC withdrawal queued before 9 days but never processed
I sent an email to support and nobody respond me.

On the BTC balance history,only on this transaction there no transaction id (TXID)
so it's not went anywhere.

Please help
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
!FRACTIONAL EXCHANGE AVOID!

the signs are there, dont get GOXED

I have moved all coins elsewhere, withdrawals worked but I'm not coming back. In a week or so if missing ZET is not on my address I'll open scam
accusation thread here on forum.
Activity: 81
Well, at least I know I'm not the only one waiting for purgatory coins....
vgo
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

Cry  Please, I need my coins, seriously.

CoinEX fees works fine, of course. Roll Eyes
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
I don't mean to pile on but I've notice that I can withdraw minor currency like CTM but I can't withdraw BTC or LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: