Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Beyond - a decentralized platform for trading synthetic financial products - page 3. (Read 910 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hi guys, how do you keep team members motivated throughout a project?
Activity: 70
Guys, what about platform audit? Where can I check the details?
Activity: 140

Hello everybody, I think it is an amazing chance to make good investments Beyond

And also check out their roadmap, these are very realistic plans.
Activity: 101

Guys, where can I check information about the project team? How many people are working on Beyond now?

Check here dude: https://bfinance.medium.com/introducing-the-team-at-beyond-finance-ba6b8b0af055
Activity: 42
Hello everybody, I think it is an amazing chance to make good investments Beyond
Activity: 54
Guys, where can I check information about the project team? How many people are working on Beyond now?
Activity: 56

Hi guys, look at that green candle, the train is leaving people, buy now is the time people do not know what is coming

The market is very unstable now, I'd rather wait a little longer
Hi guys, look at that green candle, the train is leaving people, buy now is the time people do not know what is coming
Activity: 70
Can you tell me what the circulating supply is for BYN? Thanks.

Beyond definitely has the potential to hit highs bigger than any new coin at such a faster rate, looking forward to that for sure.

Yes, BYN has such potential, and I believe in it that it will soon grow both in price and in popularity.
Activity: 56
Beyond definitely has the potential to hit highs bigger than any new coin at such a faster rate, looking forward to that for sure.

So can anyone tell me the address of your token?

0x4Bb3205bf648B7F59EF90Dee0F1B62F6116Bc7ca

Today the market looks very good, and BYN is also growing well, I think there will be a bull market soon

Given the state of the market that was 3-4 days ago, now it is already bullish
Hello everybody! I was buying BYN last days so now it’s going to growt!
But as I see it is already growing, I think there will be even more growth in the future.
Hi everybody, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?
Hello, what do you think of running a Twitter meme contest or something similar to Ama?
Activity: 69
Hey guys, hope this project will be on the top soon, your Investments are based on scarce tangibles so there will always be value.
Activity: 84
So can anyone tell me the address of your token?
Today the market looks very good, and BYN is also growing well, I think there will be a bull market soon
Pages:
Jump to: