Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Beyond - a decentralized platform for trading synthetic financial products - page 4. (Read 910 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello everybody! I was buying BYN last days so now it’s going to growt!
Activity: 54

Hello everybody, do you think the market will recover next week?

The market has already begun to recover, and this makes me happy

Can I ask you guys, when is mannet? Can the team pls provide an update for the platform?

It looks like maiinet is scheduled to happen this Quarter.
Activity: 69

Hi community, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?

I think that this will not affect Beyond much, but the price of $ BYN tokens has dropped a lot, I think it mainly affects the price
Activity: 70

As I see, everything is going well with you, the activity of the community is at a height, I think that you are missing only partnership

We just need to be patient, the team does everything in turn, and the partnership will also be coming soon.
Activity: 56

I read somewhere that the team is going to launch an ambassador program, is it true? If so, it would not be bad, and is there an exact date?

Yes, and they say that it will be published soon about this, there is no exact date
Activity: 73

What do you think is the chance that Beyond will become popular by the end of this year?

I think that the chasny is not big, in such a state of the market it is difficult to say something, and this new project needs time to show its potential
Activity: 84
Hello everybody, do you think the market will recover next week?
Can I ask you guys, when is mannet? Can the team pls provide an update for the platform?
Huh guys, I still can't believe Beyond has partnered with Chainlink, what a huge milestone for the project
Activity: 58
Honestly guys, I'm really excited to see the platform launch, I think Beyond could potentially be a better platform.
Hi community, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?
Activity: 84
So guys, is the project well planned? Does everyone on your team understand the points in the plan the same way?
Activity: 69
As I see, everything is going well with you, the activity of the community is at a height, I think that you are missing only partnership
Activity: 54
I read somewhere that the team is going to launch an ambassador program, is it true? If so, it would not be bad, and is there an exact date?
Activity: 140
What do you think is the chance that Beyond will become popular by the end of this year?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Hi everyone, your project looks good and it looks like it has potential, but I will still monitor and make sure it is safe before making an investment.

That would be the right thing to do. Now, that almost all markets are down, you need to be careful in selecting the projects where you send your funds. It is easy to lose money in this market but gaining is hard and it depends on which project are you going to invest with. Also, one thing that I also check is if the team is active in terms of communication with their potential customers. But here, after the OP has posted the ANN, he's gone. So do you think it would be good for you to invest on a project where the team is difficult to reach out with?
Hi everyone, your project looks good and it looks like it has potential, but I will still monitor and make sure it is safe before making an investment.

Looks like $BYN is preparing for the moon after the big fall

Yes, there seems to be, many bought to the landfill and soon tokens will grow by the summer, I think
Activity: 70

Can I ask, what is the circulating supply now?

Their initial circulating supply was 3.5m, but due to marketing activities, their token has been distributed slowly since the TGE and now it's over 4m.
Pages:
Jump to: