Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Beyond - a decentralized platform for trading synthetic financial products - page 5. (Read 903 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks like $BYN is preparing for the moon after the big fall
Can I ask, what is the circulating supply now?
Activity: 54

Hi everyone, how was the giveaway that was supposed to be today? Do you have a list of winners?

The community seems to be happy with the results
Activity: 69

I have one question about your team, what is your preferred project management methodology?

If you mean what technologies, then it is better to read about it on the website there is enough information about their technologies
Activity: 101
Hi everyone, how was the giveaway that was supposed to be today? Do you have a list of winners?
I have one question about your team, what is your preferred project management methodology?

Hello, I have question, will you have another way to stake through Metamask soon, a lot of countries aren't eligible for Ascendex?

I think team is considering more opportunities and staking too
Activity: 54

Guys, whats happening with Beyond? Why the price going down so match?

Lol, where BTC goes there and the rest of the altos, tokens are managed by him and not by the team
Activity: 58
Hello, I have question, will you have another way to stake through Metamask soon, a lot of countries aren't eligible for Ascendex?
Guys, whats happening with Beyond? Why the price going down so match?

Beyond, stands out from others for its realism and excellent qualities of the team, which is focused on achieving real results.

How did you come to this conclusion? I have no doubts about the project, but I would like to know why you decided so

What technically expensive decision was made in the early stages of the company's development, and which one are you working with now?

What technologies they use is written on their website, but I do not fully understand your question.
Activity: 73
Beyond, stands out from others for its realism and excellent qualities of the team, which is focused on achieving real results.
Activity: 56
What technically expensive decision was made in the early stages of the company's development, and which one are you working with now?
Activity: 70

Hello guys, team is the best ever and let them few weeks to show its potential and experience

Depending on how the team will work, it may take even more time than a few weeks.

Hi, can you tell me some great partnerships and what value they bring beyond that?

They have the top tier exchange like OKEx blockdream venture supporting them, they also have another top tier exchange supporting them, beside we have Spark digital capital, top VC,
and they have more than 15 plus VC and partner's accross the globe.
Hello guys, team is the best ever and let them few weeks to show its potential and experience
Activity: 58
Hi, can you tell me some great partnerships and what value they bring beyond that?
Activity: 140

So guys whats going on in the Beyond world, anythig upcoming?

They have series of upcoming updates!
Activity: 69
What exchanges do you plan to place $BYN on in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: