Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥★🔥★[ANN][BEZOP] (PROOF OF ORDER PROTOCOL) Decentralized Ecommerce Coin 🔥★🔥★ - page 2. (Read 23598 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Jep.. and website is Exactly same built as bezop. Thought they had a lot of work at bezop....
It’s probably Why ppl are dumping
Activity: 28
Why did urbit comment on deryck's post? saying it was a scam
when it was the link to their website
Activity: 37
Compare urbit.io bezop.io.. same website, another ‘disrupting Amazon like company’...
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
Bezop (BEZ) is started in test mode. The deposit is working.

On-line news portal. All the news from the Exchange management will be duplicated here.

The chat gives an opportunity to discuss the latest news, warn the Livecoin users of potential problems, etc.
Merit: 2
Hello Bezop believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Bezop at: https://cointopper.com/coin/bezop

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Merit: 2
Hello Bezop believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Bezop at: https://cointopper.com/coin/bezop

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
I hope that Binance will not make a listing of this fraudulent project. They deceived the whole community that was at the project, only disgruntled investors remained.
Activity: 27
Sounds pretty interesting...still i need more info of the team! Past projects and so on.
Activity: 59
As we can see on the official website Bezop will be listed on Binance soon, so it will increase value for sure.
Activity: 106
O God, again, the conquerors of the Amazon and eBay... Look for another business idea... sellers are not willing to participate in such adventurous projects as yours. Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Soon two more exchanges - TO THE MOON
Two more exchanges! Can’t wait to see the bezop volume increase. Prices get stuck when it’s only on one semi-large exchange
Proof on official twitter!

Two more exchanges? I think it is only another scam news by the dev team as they can sell more at a good price. They are good at spreading the fake news. They are fake.

The dev team doesn't get their tokens until 6 months after the ICO.  That's pretty standard for tokens that are NOT scams.  They have a working beta site for their product:  beta.bezop.io. 

If you know anything about ERC20 wallets... you can look at Bezop on CMC and click on the Explorer link.  It shows the contract address, top token holders, transfers, balances, etc.  look at the top holders and tell me if any of them are dumping their tokens.  NO.  (the one address with 7million tokens is an exchange wallet address).

Do you think the bezop has a huge potential? The reason is the richest guys don't sell them? Let's have a look at the result.
Activity: 4
Two more exchanges! Can’t wait to see the bezop volume increase. Prices get stuck when it’s only on one semi-large exchange

Two more exchanges? I think it is only another scam news by the dev team as they can sell more at a good price. They are good at spreading the fake news. They are fake.

The dev team doesn't get their tokens until 6 months after the ICO.  That's pretty standard for tokens that are NOT scams.  They have a working beta site for their product:  beta.bezop.io. 

If you know anything about ERC20 wallets... you can look at Bezop on CMC and click on the Explorer link.  It shows the contract address, top token holders, transfers, balances, etc.  look at the top holders and tell me if any of them are dumping their tokens.  NO.  (the one address with 7million tokens is an exchange wallet address).
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Hi everybody,

I bought Bezop during the ICO at 0.40$, and since Bezop is available on platform exchange, his price is between 0.05 and 0.07$...
I lose a lot of money, can someone know why the price is so low ?! The project is good, but the investment suck !! I dont understand

Thank u for your time

Have a good day

The project is totally a scam backed by John Mcfee. They tried to cheat more people. The lesson is never to trust anyone.

Thank you for your answer. What's your advice ? If l sell my Bezop tokens now, i lose 80% of my investment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Hi everybody,

I bought Bezop during the ICO at 0.40$, and since Bezop is available on platform exchange, his price is between 0.05 and 0.07$...
I lose a lot of money, can someone know why the price is so low ?! The project is good, but the investment suck !! I dont understand

Thank u for your time

Have a good day

The project is totally a scam backed by John Mcfee. They tried to cheat more people. The lesson is never to trust anyone.
Merit: 1
Hi everybody,

Thank u for your time

Have a good day
Activity: 64
Bezop is a great investment.
1. Product development ahead of schedule (roadmap).
2. The first blockchain e-comm platform on the ethereum network to be launched.
3. The possibility that Amazon, ebay and others will join the party soon and Bezop will be nicely warming up the market
4. Possibility of gaining 10k plus merchants in the weeks proceeding announcement - look at the original video to see what revenue that could drive for Bezop (1.4% fee), hints on here from admin that its cooking, just for some patients. I think they are a sincere team...

Who say what is scam:
has to be an issue on your side and your to ignorant, and are probably one of the people who came to the telegram chat and said if you dont get airdrop your going to scream scam around everywhere. The team is delivering on their project and you and like 5 idiots keep going around saying its a scam, no one else is having these problems but literally 5 people.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Terrible customer support. My coins are still be held from their ico; I opened support ticket and receive zero responses and I’m unable to get the coins I paid for.

It's a mostly scam, dude.
Accuse the shit guy Mcfee, he is the guy prompting this coin and ask ppl to buy.
He is responsible for this.
Pages:
Jump to: