Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 120. (Read 156224 times)

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
October 03, 2017, 12:30:23 AM
A lot of people have asked what is Bismuth?

another member put it best. Bismuth is a pure PoW (no ICO, no premine) project that is entirely in Python. Has smart contract functionality, will have a DEX and own language very soon thru built-in interpretation engines.

Should you have any additional questions, the Slack channel is your best bet.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
October 03, 2017, 12:27:18 AM
I can't sync my wallet... how can I reload the blockchain? which file have I delete?

Make sure you have the latest download. Make sure your clock is synced... A lot depends on the error. You can check out the slack channel for more help.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 12:06:28 AM
I can't sync my wallet... how can I reload the blockchain? which file have I delete?
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
October 02, 2017, 10:21:47 PM
The installer gives a virus error.

I am sure it's false positive. This often happens with different coins. When I check on virustotal small part of antiviruses gives warning.
You should check the source of download. And if you worries you can use virtual machine or sandbox.

I have just created a wallet and it is 600 minutes behind since a few hours ago, is it normal?

No, it's not normal. I updated yesterday my node. The node has downloaded a blockchain and quickly synchronized. Now worked fine.
Activity: 39
October 02, 2017, 09:46:37 PM
I have just created a wallet and it is 600 minutes behind since a few hours ago, is it normal?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 08:52:52 PM
I'm struggling to understand exactly what this coin actually does that's better than every other coin out here.

Can someone please explain what this coin actually does in layman terms and what its main use case is?

Thanks in advance.

It's based on Python which is new.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 07:43:45 PM

uh oh... great project though guys! keep it up!
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
October 02, 2017, 07:06:56 PM
I am curious what the long term roadmap for Bismuth is? a platform akin to ETH or NXT?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 06:29:01 PM
this project looks great, i like it. you haved explain more in this page
Can I offer any help? and then can i participate in this project ?
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
October 02, 2017, 05:58:19 PM
For those new to Bismuth

The miner within the wallet package is functional but more for reference only. There are two pools available for those who wish to mine, each with custom mining software.

Mining is currently CPU only

If you wish to try any of the pools then a summary of instructions can be found at https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptobismuth/comments/73ujru/resources_for_mining/

Good luck

Maccaspacca
Activity: 40
October 02, 2017, 05:37:09 PM
guys i just download windows pack for bismuth the wallet node and mining is working atm so do i need do extra settings ? So what now ?
Activity: 3
October 02, 2017, 04:33:27 PM
I've been following Bismuth's development, amazing progress! Bismuth managed to list on two exchanges before $XRB despite their huge development head start. Transactions don't orphan and the wallet compiles quickly. Extremely impressive for a hand-rolled coin. I'm not a cryptopia guy, but I'll scoop some cheap there before Bismuth lists on larger exchanges. This is a GEM, dApp capable, 100% hand-rolled, python-based. Top 50 marketcap material with time.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
October 02, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

all these months, i was waiting for BIS to list on exchnage so that I can get wallet address to mine and now its listed by exchange do not support mining pools.

I have asked on slack and here many times that how i can get wallet for windows 10 and no positive answers.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE HOW I CAN GET WINDOWS WALLET?

Bismuth_instaler.exe from https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases will install the wallet interface, node and miner for you.

I am able to launch node and mining but interface is not working. I don't even know what address it started mining as I have not created any address.
I am on windows 10.
But still some improvement

Light wallet worked, mining, node , all worked , finally after months wait for windows 10. thank you.

So with 3000KH, how much BIS you can get per day?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 04:24:33 PM
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
October 02, 2017, 02:48:40 PM

all these months, i was waiting for BIS to list on exchnage so that I can get wallet address to mine and now its listed by exchange do not support mining pools.

I have asked on slack and here many times that how i can get wallet for windows 10 and no positive answers.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE HOW I CAN GET WINDOWS WALLET?

Bismuth_instaler.exe from https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases will install the wallet interface, node and miner for you.

I am able to launch node and mining but interface is not working. I don't even know what address it started mining as I have not created any address.
I am on windows 10.
But still some improvement
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
October 02, 2017, 02:11:53 PM
Nice to see how this project has been progressing.

I would love to dedicate a card within Age of Chains to Bismuth. Some real effort has been put into this and HCLivess had been very responsive to questions I had in more early days.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
October 02, 2017, 02:05:51 PM
Very excited about Python + Blockchain... I know I'm late here, but a bag has been started.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
October 02, 2017, 12:43:07 PM
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 12:26:38 PM
I'm struggling to understand exactly what this coin actually does that's better than every other coin out here.

Can someone please explain what this coin actually does in layman terms and what its main use case is?

Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
October 02, 2017, 09:39:16 AM
Bismuth is now listed on two exchanges:

Cryptopia:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BIS_BTC

Decentralized HEAT exchange:
https://heatnodes.org/?page_id=859
Jump to: