Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 3. (Read 156070 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 6
Wrapped Bismuth on BSC Smartchain Note: The initial Liquidity Pool on Pancakeswap has been locked. This means that the liquidity provided by the foundation can't be withdrawn.

Trading Links:
wBIS on the BSC Smartchain (BEP20)
wbis BSC Contract: 0x56672ecb506301b1e32ed28552797037c54d36a9
Pancakeswap DEX:
Swap BNB/ wBIS
Dex Guru: wBIS Token
Dextools: BNB/ wBIS Pair
Poocoin: wBIS Token
BoggedFinance: wBIS Token Chart
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
An enormous work from the team and the community. Been here for a long time, and one thing I know for sure is the team consistency to build the project. As the project goes more well-developed and mature enough, it will surely gain traction from the whole cryptocurrency community. All we need to do is to believe the team Smiley

Anyway, the BSC and ethereum bridge is just a start, the team is working toward accomplishing more the roadmap sooner than expected.
If $BIS can break $0.5 cap, it will go straightly upward. Back to $1.2 and then $1.8 is very possible run. $2.7 can be touched but it is not for a short term target.

The DeFi trend is coming back and $BIS has joined it with the enormous developments from the team. I appreciated the team efforts to bring BISMUTH to DeFi.

Dude it is a pump and dump lol. It is a pre bitcoin rally shitcoin pump. Will take btc profits before btc pumps.
Activity: 882
Merit: 290
An enormous work from the team and the community. Been here for a long time, and one thing I know for sure is the team consistency to build the project. As the project goes more well-developed and mature enough, it will surely gain traction from the whole cryptocurrency community. All we need to do is to believe the team Smiley

Anyway, the BSC and ethereum bridge is just a start, the team is working toward accomplishing more the roadmap sooner than expected.
If $BIS can break $0.5 cap, it will go straightly upward. Back to $1.2 and then $1.8 is very possible run. $2.7 can be touched but it is not for a short term target.

The DeFi trend is coming back and $BIS has joined it with the enormous developments from the team. I appreciated the team efforts to bring BISMUTH to DeFi.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
doing something that is done before (plagiarize) is nothing to be proud of.

besides wrapping your shitcoin so you can swap in binance chain/pancake swap or uniswap is a sign of shitcoin fuckery that means..not eligible for big exchanges  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
BSC bridge and Pancakeswap listing are hot news and the market reacts positively with them. $BIS is moving up and I see more growth for this coin. Volume has yet soared and this coin will touch higher price when volume increases with more capital from investors. Many of them forgot $BIS or have yet known of $BIS.

The capital flow from animal meme tokens will help old altcoins to rally.

$BIS price chart

Activity: 882
Merit: 290
BSC bridge and Pancakeswap listing are hot news and the market reacts positively with them. $BIS is moving up and I see more growth for this coin. Volume has yet soared and this coin will touch higher price when volume increases with more capital from investors. Many of them forgot $BIS or have yet known of $BIS.

The capital flow from animal meme tokens will help old altcoins to rally.

$BIS price chart
Activity: 122
Merit: 3

Announcing the Binance Smart Chain Bridge and Pancake  Swap listing

The Bismuth team is very pleased to announce the launch of its decentralized BNB bridge and oracle, bringing native $BIS to BSC and Pancake Swap as $wBIS BEP20 Token

See https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2878  for complete announcement and useful pointers

Announcing the wBIS liquidity farm!

Yesterday, we launched the Ethereum bridge and started trading on Uniswap.   
Today, we are introducing the $wBIS / $ETH Liquidity Farm, powered by Unicrypt.

See https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2847 for details and how-to.

The wait is over!

The Bismuth team is very pleased to announce the launch of its decentralized ETH bridge and oracle, bringing native $BIS to ETH and Uniswap as $wBIS ERC20 Token

See https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2821  for complete announcement and useful pointers

The new Bismuth progress report is out.

Check the latest work, news and data, including the Hypernodes report.

#Oracle #Uniswap #pancakeswap

https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2803

Sneak peek into the upcoming $BIS <> ETH Bridge architecture.

ETH Bridge, Intermediary progress report:

In an effort to generalize and make full use of the Bis capabilities, the whole bridge is being rewritten since several days.
The final service will make use of core bismuth features and also serves as showcase,
plus be more easily derived for other possible bridges.

- Definition of a new Bismuth Abstract protocol, thanks to Bis "operation" field.
- New Tornado Wallet Crystal: The bridge is right in your wallet, blending your BIS and ETH addresses.
- Potential future integration in the mobile wallet
- ETH Oracle, inserting ETH events of interest onto Bismuth core chain
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
I heard the newest catapult release by XEM bastards is gonna outshine every other crypto in this space. Bismuth doesnt seem to be much of a competitor to catapult. Im gonna load up on smaller shitcoins too just for giggles but my main investment remains ETH and bitshares and maybe catapult. Despite what some conspiracy plotters say about bismuth Im not buying baseless rumors. Im gonna hang off on it for now. Maybe in a couple decades when Bismuth is tested by time, maybe only then will I get in.

Bismuth Mobile Wallet Mandatory Upgrade: v1.0.43

A new version of the Android mobile wallet was released: v1.0.43
This is a mandatory update

https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2794

Guess what? The new Bismuth progress report is out.

Comes packed with news, media and even NFT collector you can get for free!
BIS Hypernodes profitability included

https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2782
Our #Bismuth V2 announcement included a list of the technical work that was done over hundreds of commits.

This list looked a lot like a pre-launch checklist, which is why we made an infographics out of it for you to share

February 24, 2021, 06:06:19 AM

Here is the official Bismuth 2.0 Announcement you were waiting for!

Late last year, the Bismuth Foundation unveiled “Bismuth2.0”. The reveal was brief, did not go into any detail and the team remained silent on the topic for the following months.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience, the time has finally come for the big reveal!

https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2649
February 18, 2021, 05:25:29 AM

Bismuth monthly progress report is out.

Much Python love and users activity this month, thank you!
BIS Hypernodes profitability included

https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2664
February 09, 2021, 04:56:45 AM
We’re always happy to see new users jump in on the Bismuth Discord and ask questions.
More over dev questions…
And above all, we like it when these users then come back with a “Oh, by the way, I just did that small thing…”

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
January 20, 2021, 09:50:21 AM
The project is developing and moving confidently towards the goals set. This means that the team has a vision. Fingers crossed they achieve it

lol yeah good luck with that.
fuck all will come of it now. sadly.
Pages:
Jump to: