Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 5. (Read 156070 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 3
October 19, 2020, 11:36:20 AM

Bismuth monthly progress report is out.

Hypernode stats and ROI, main code work, ecosystem and media activity, as well as some warnings to check!

https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2252
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
October 12, 2020, 02:43:50 PM
~~

no way ! What?! This year? Not talking about this year, neither last year what are you talking about.... Bogdan aka gawlea left this year, so did Adorid raetsch and the rest who didn't left last year

your team fallen apart because you are a bunch of scumbags liars

i left?

i am not active anymore but still running the wallet server and will continue with that. i am not contributing anything, yes. just a lack of time due to more important stuff than "earning money".
but i am still up to date to most things.
and time will change, when my other projects need less time, i will do more on bismuth than just providing infrastructure.

Your retchy server is your business. Nobody will caress your head, feel your hair or give you a candy for that. The era of informational douchbaggery is upon us, which underscores that people are busy with their shit and are in general quite lost in the galaxy of new information which comes to spotlight every moment. We just do what we do best: take money from the guy next door and leave. Nobody stops to give something a try. Nobody cares.

hm, what?

See you are the one who lacks understanding LOL..want me to explain it to you?...or you are just pretending you don't?

"Tarz" is either a text generating bot, or some strange guy (group?) having fun by posting realistically-looking nonsense. There are several accounts of such kind on Bitcointalk, all posting nonsense using the same style (quite interesting style, if you ask me, they look to be inspired by contemporary mainstream literature - maybe detective novels..?),  all posting meaningless, rude and often profane tongue-in-cheek remarks in Bitcointalk threads for the last few years. Another one of those is called "Gash", others I don't remember, but can find them if you are in doubt.
Look for his posts - they are all the same, and take into account he never answers.

this makes it even more hilarious hahahaha  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
October 12, 2020, 07:34:20 AM
~~

no way ! What?! This year? Not talking about this year, neither last year what are you talking about.... Bogdan aka gawlea left this year, so did Adorid raetsch and the rest who didn't left last year

i left?

i am not active anymore but still running the wallet server and will continue with that. i am not contributing anything, yes. just a lack of time due to more important stuff than "earning money".
and time will change, when my other projects need less time, i will do more on bismuth than just providing infrastructure.

Your retchy server is your business. Nobody will caress your head, feel your hair or give you a candy for that. The era of informational douchbaggery is upon us, which underscores that people are busy with their shit and are in general quite lost in the galaxy of new information which comes to spotlight every moment. We just do what we do best: take money from the guy next door and leave. Nobody stops to give something a try. Nobody cares.

hm, what?

See you are the one who lacks understanding LOL..want me to explain it to you?...or you are just pretending you don't?

"Tarz" is either a text generating bot, or some strange guy (group?) having fun by posting realistically-looking nonsense. There are several accounts of such kind on Bitcointalk, all posting nonsense using the same style (quite interesting style, if you ask me, they look to be inspired by contemporary mainstream literature - maybe detective novels..?),  all posting meaningless, rude and often profane tongue-in-cheek remarks in Bitcointalk threads for the last few years. Another one of those is called "Gash", others I don't remember, but can find them if you are in doubt.
Look for his posts - they are all the same, and take into account he never answers.
legendary
October 11, 2020, 09:38:40 PM
~~

i left?

hm, what?

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
October 10, 2020, 08:33:18 AM
~~

i left?

hm, what?
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
October 09, 2020, 04:39:27 AM
~~

i left?

Activity: 80
Merit: 6
October 08, 2020, 06:32:36 AM
https://youtu.be/BYZFjTskhJw

Bismuth - Discord Pawer Bot Token commands added

Show Bismuth based Token Balance:
pawer token balance

Send Bismuth based Token
pawer token send <@username>

Show latest Bismuth based Token transactions
pawer token transactions

Join the Bismuth Discord Server:
https://discord.bismuth.cz
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
October 08, 2020, 05:45:27 AM
This is evidence of Gawlea leaving

If this was only a threat, that would not make it any less relevant
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
October 06, 2020, 09:57:59 AM

Bismuth launched in 2017 as the first Python blockchain. A utilitarian protocol that sought to harness the intellectual capital surrounding the largest & fastest growing programming language in the world. The past 3 years have been a strenuous journey, in which Bismuth has emerged a robust & infallible platform that has stood the test of time. Thomas Edison once said, “From humble beginnings come great things”. This couldn’t be more true.

It is with great pleasure that the Bismuth Foundation unveils “Bismuth2.0” – an emboldened, refreshed, upgraded, & better Bismuth that will take the industry by storm. Over the coming weeks, we will be revealing additional details in regards to the launch schedule for the protocol upgrade & the way forward. We would like to thank the community for their staunch & unwavering support over the years, and welcome everyone into this new chapter for Bismuth.

Stay tuned for more information (coming soon).
legendary
October 06, 2020, 09:17:38 AM
i am really sorry, that i don't care, being mentioned somewhere.
on discord you can still see, that i am a foundation member.

and before you ask, no i didn't get paid and i expected that, even if there would have been a payment.

i saw you were removed from the website, so the rest, and it looked like you left or being removed.
other was my question and i didn't had the intent to ask if you were paid or not, but since you mentioned it, may I ask why you didn't got paid if you provide infrastructure to Bismuth network? this is strange.

because in the last year, i did nothing else, than maintaining a server, which only takes a few minutes every month.
this is qhy crypto is like it is. think if linux torvalds expected to get paid in his first 2 years developing linux...

torvalds didn't have a premine, dev fund, mining tax LOL

and how did linux take off as an OS? answer: with more people developing it.

and what do you think, how did they got paid?
and additionally... ah no, you won't understand it nor do try it. have a bad day, as it seems that is what you are looking for all the time Smiley

no. you are the one who didn't get the point, which is---no developers jumping onboard, why? because bismuth is an "ethereum wanna be" shitcoin. just like the other dead shitcoins that are "bitcoin wanna be"

by the way 2.0? LOL, just like linux distributions what features are plagiarized from ethereum or other ethereum wanna be shitcoins will come up?. the "2.0" is an ethereum move LOL copycats---->the more you do this the more obvious the shitcoinfuckery hahaha except for newbs who are caught with this newb trap.

that's the end game copycats because there are just 1,2 or 3 programmers who makes a living off newbs around here  Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 6
October 06, 2020, 05:16:23 AM
$BIS users please make sure you read this important notice about the Chameleon mobile wallet.

Topic Links:
Chainzilla blog post: https://medium.com/chainzilla/announcement-chameleon-being-open-sourced-f507e55060fb
Bismuth Foundation notice: https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2244
legendary
October 06, 2020, 02:44:43 AM

and before you ask, no i didn't get paid and i expected that, even if there would have been a payment.

i saw you were removed from the website, so the rest, and it looked like you left or being removed.
other was my question and i didn't had the intent to ask if you were paid or not, but since you mentioned it, may I ask why you didn't got paid if you provide infrastructure to Bismuth network? this is strange.

because in the last year, i did nothing else, than maintaining a server, which only takes a few minutes every month.
this is qhy crypto is like it is. think if linux torvalds expected to get paid in his first 2 years developing linux...

and what do you think, how did they got paid?
and additionally... ah no, you won't understand it nor do try it. have a bad day, as it seems that is what you are looking for all the time Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
September 27, 2020, 09:08:04 PM
sorry but all done with this coin.

another one down the drain, sad to see.

yet ETH based bullshit is just flying lmao..uniswap / defi and nft shyte out the yingyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg
legendary
September 26, 2020, 06:24:58 PM

from https://bismuth.cz/
Website foundation member section was replaced
Not being listed there doesn't mean anything
It's just the three people who are the most important for the protocol
Hence the name change to protocol wardens
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
September 23, 2020, 05:10:33 PM
Website foundation member section was replaced
Not being listed there doesn't mean anything
It's just the three people who are the most important for the protocol
Hence the name change to protocol wardens
legendary
September 23, 2020, 03:12:32 AM

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
September 23, 2020, 03:07:40 AM

legendary
September 22, 2020, 05:47:55 AM
~~

i left?

This is how it looks like.

- here https://medium.com/@flashygordy/teamtalks-32-bismuth-82d56f9b37c there are 10 team members
https://ibb.co/HpB1xGp

- now on the bismuth website there are only 3
https://ibb.co/qkQqkNS

why?

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
September 22, 2020, 05:29:10 AM
~~

i left?

This is how it looks like.

- here https://medium.com/@flashygordy/teamtalks-32-bismuth-82d56f9b37c there are 10 team members
https://ibb.co/HpB1xGp

- now on the bismuth website there are only 3
https://ibb.co/qkQqkNS

why?
legendary
September 22, 2020, 05:01:19 AM
~~

i left?

Pages:
Jump to: