Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 7. (Read 156070 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
August 13, 2020, 01:03:37 AM
Defi means DEFINITELY gonna lose your money LOL
Activity: 80
Merit: 6
August 12, 2020, 05:25:26 AM
Hey community and team! I am watching this project for a while and I saw the name of the thread has changed to "Beyond DeFi" can anyone explain what this means? Sounds interesting now with the defi fomo (success). Thank you!

Here is the link to the "Beyond DeFi with Bismuth" article: https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2176
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
August 11, 2020, 12:14:55 PM
Hey community and team! I am watching this project for a while and I saw the name of the thread has changed to "Beyond DeFi" can anyone explain what this means? Sounds interesting now with the defi fomo (success). Thank you!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 11, 2020, 10:47:23 AM
interesting.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
August 10, 2020, 03:28:48 PM
You are entirely welcome to go and secure a deal for us, I think everyone would be grateful including you

now you all know the answer.........

bye for now LOL  Grin

Thanks, we need high energy people like you
legendary
August 09, 2020, 05:12:10 PM
You are entirely welcome to go and secure a deal for us, I think everyone would be grateful including you

now you all know the answer.........

bye for now LOL  Grin
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
August 09, 2020, 04:59:12 PM
legendary
August 09, 2020, 04:25:25 PM
Listing fees have been historically included
BIS is on multiple exchanges

you know clearly what we are talking about.

We are not signing any shady deal

says who? listing fees are shady?

...and dumping the entire dev fund on our community just to bribe a popular exchange

okay let's skip the dev fund, ....soooooo..nobody dumped? heeeeeheeeeehee...I BeLiEVe ya!

Stop being mean and greedy

yes. mean on pointing things out?

greedy on what?
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
August 09, 2020, 02:55:12 PM
Listing fees have been historically included
BIS is on multiple exchanges
We are not signing any shady deal and dumping the entire dev fund on our community just to bribe a popular exchange
Stop being mean and greedy
legendary
August 09, 2020, 09:42:08 AM
I would like to see a listing on a major exchange. The exchanges on which this Bismuth coin is currently traded cannot provide it with the necessary liquidity.

Hail adventurer,

For sure a big exchange listing would help with market liquidity. Its always been a goal of the teams to get listed, but there are difficulties that always arise.. mainly greedy exchanges with huge listing fees.

So if you were a project lead, and could either finance your project for 1-2 years, or pay listing fee for big time exchange... what would you do?

The less risky answer is always keep the project financed and keep chugging along.

Props to the team for their hard work, transparency, and constant development. The market cap does not reflect how truly innovative Bismuth is.

Lets make some noise on social channels and keep the momentum going!

Go BIS!

LOL. did it even occur to you the dev/team/foundation finance should include listing fees? If they don't put their money where their stake is, then why should anyone?
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
August 09, 2020, 04:06:28 AM
~snip

Apart from the huge listing fees top exchanges ask, in my opinion there is no guarantee that if you will get listed on Binance (for example) the volume will be huge and the price will skyrocket.
Indeed there will be more exposure and big investors will have BIS in front of their eyes, but again, even if you pay the huge listing fee, it could be a waste of money and still not a big gain for the coin. There are many other factors that needs to be set in place so that a project can gain volume and value. My 2 cents.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
August 08, 2020, 01:18:50 PM
I would like to see a listing on a major exchange. The exchanges on which this Bismuth coin is currently traded cannot provide it with the necessary liquidity.

Hail adventurer,

For sure a big exchange listing would help with market liquidity. Its always been a goal of the teams to get listed, but there are difficulties that always arise.. mainly greedy exchanges with huge listing fees.

So if you were a project lead, and could either finance your project for 1-2 years, or pay listing fee for big time exchange... what would you do?

The less risky answer is always keep the project financed and keep chugging along.

Props to the team for their hard work, transparency, and constant development. The market cap does not reflect how truly innovative Bismuth is.

Lets make some noise on social channels and keep the momentum going!

Go BIS!
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
August 04, 2020, 05:58:30 AM
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
The initial idea behind Bismuth is making the code more accessible than that of Bitcoin and its derivatives.

BIS modularity comes from be inherent properties of Python.

Do you have masternodes? How can I get more information?

Yes.

For more information, please read this:
https://github.com/bismuthfoundation/Bismuth-FAQ/blob/master/Hypernodes/HyperNodes_FAQ.md
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
BIS is now listed on unnamed.exchange
https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=BIS_BTC
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Do you have masternodes? How can I get more information?
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
They wont withdraw support b/c third=party guys are motivated to develop for Bismuth team. They are tipped, or, supported materially if you like, by Bismuth team. B/c if they stop coding whatever they code, their massive holdings will turn to dust, or, dandruff if you like. Bilateral ties between the two, see? Money will stop coming so wallet guys will lose a milking cow and will be forced to fend for themselves. On their own. They wont survive.

So you are saying is a win-win situation? Or something else?
What I understand is the 1st one: a hand was the other so both side win.
I don't see anything wrong into this, to be honest.
Bismuth monthly progress report is out:

https://hypernodes.bismuth.live/?p=2160

Test suite, tokens explorer and more, have a look and share the love!

Activity: 147
Merit: 20
At this time you can not import the mobile Chameleon Pay private key into the desktop Tornado Wallet nor into the desktop TK-Wallet.

You would have to send the BIS amount from the the mobile wallet to the desktop wallet.

This is quite awkard, to have the private keys and to have the only option to import them only on a 2rd party app.
What will happen with the users funds if the provider will end up support for the wallet.. The wallet is cool and the addressed are also nice Bis1... but this is a problem if you keep large funds in the mobile wallet.

They wont withdraw support b/c third=party guys are motivated to develop for Bismuth team. They are tipped, or, supported materially if you like, by Bismuth team. B/c if they stop coding whatever they code, their massive holdings will turn to dust, or, dandruff if you like. Bilateral ties between the two, see? Money will stop coming so wallet guys will lose a milking cow and will be forced to fend for themselves. On their own. They wont survive.
Pages:
Jump to: