Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 78. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
January 30, 2018, 02:08:43 PM
i was deposit 20 BIS coins on 22 Jan.. but until now it doesnt show up on cryptopia... already open ticket 3 days ago.. still nothing happen with my BIS balance Sad
Get ready for long wait. I have 42 coins sent to craptopia on 20-th of december. Still no answer on ticket.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 02:01:24 PM
i was deposit 20 BIS coins on 22 Jan.. but until now it doesnt show up on cryptopia... already open ticket 3 days ago.. still nothing happen with my BIS balance Sad
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 11:31:22 AM
Hi, can you send a screenshot? I'll pass it on to the developer.
Until we saw such a problem, our test miners worked well.
I started this miner when I was at 17 shares on the website. It still says 17 shares and I've got 5 on the PC.
https://ibb.co/jGbYUR
Pool diff is 90. With a "small" hash power you may wait a long time (several minutes or hours) to get a single share at that diff. So we also display shares at diffculty 81.
So you can see that the mining Miner works well. You can also compare the performance of eggminer and bis-pool miner by the number of тshares @ 81 per hour or minuts.

I am getting shares and they arent showing up on the website, thats the problem. I have a friend with a single video card on your pool and his shares show up instantly on the site. Mine are still stuck at 17, while I know for sure I received over 50 shares yesterday that didnt show up. I think theres no justification for a 10% fee on bis-pool.net. There are clearly issues with share counting and payouts. I shouldn't have to be mining to get my payout from shares I found when I was mining. If you want to get more hashrate on the pool the fee should be lower to encourage people to join.
Activity: 9
January 30, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
Online wallet to cryptopia isnt working too

Me too. Sent a 11.1 BIS deposit from online wallet to Cryptopia on Jan 28 and it hasn't shown up at all.  Opened a ticket.

https://bismuth.online/ledgerquery  (Block 491046)

My deposit finally showed up.  Going to try another.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 10:18:59 AM
I started this miner when I was at 17 shares on the website. It still says 17 shares and I've got 5 on the PC.
Pool diff is 90. With a "small" hash power you may wait a long time (several minutes or hours) to get a single share at that diff. So we also display shares at diffculty 81.
So you can see that the mining Miner works well. You can also compare the performance of eggminer and bis-pool miner by the number of тshares @ 81 per hour or minuts.
Activity: 81
January 30, 2018, 07:52:28 AM
another tx problem to cryptopia

Huh Huh
Activity: 39
January 29, 2018, 11:56:21 PM
Cryptopia wallet finally deposited before ticket was looked at.
January 29, 2018, 09:55:20 PM
January 29, 2018, 09:41:40 PM
January 29, 2018, 09:02:49 PM
I noticed I lost connection to the pool after this. Doesn't help the fact that my 50 shares are still missing. At 10% fee I'll stick with egg miner.

Edit. Shares are not showing up again.

I left a couple weaker GPUs mining on your pool so I could receive my payout. If I stop mining I'm not compensated for the shares I did get when payout happens.
January 29, 2018, 08:31:23 PM
Hi guys!
We tested and successfully launched the GPU pool for mining Bismuth.
It shows high speed and low CPU usage.
You can try it now!
http://bis-pool.net/
We already have enough feedback to conclude that the pool has some advantages in optimization.
Been mining on bis-pool.net all day at first shares were being calculated properly. now I am watching my rigs find shares and they are not showing up on the website. I've been stuck at 16 shares all day, but I found 50 shares and they're not being accounted for. What could be causing this? I was mining with 6.6gh and people with one video card were getting more shares than me. I tried changing the settings from default and it didnt make a difference.

Also would like to know what the pool fees are, cant find it anywhere on the site.

It's good that I found you here! Smiley
We also saw this problem. Right now we restarted the pool, and solved the problem!  Now you can not worry about it. =)
The pool commission at the moment is 10%.

Here is a comment from our developer:
"We need to change the payout code though, because it pays out people for one round, but leaves people who haven't been paid with shares counting for the next round. Because I didn't get paid for the last block, this round I have quite a lot of shares & will be paid more than I should get. Perhaps longer rounds will fix it for now, so people with high hash rate don't lose out.
To reduce network fee and give more evenly payments to miners, the round time was increased to 6 hours. Now the payments will be made 4 times a day. You can see your current balance on bis-pool.net"

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
January 29, 2018, 08:13:13 PM
BTFD
Activity: 31
January 29, 2018, 07:40:28 PM
The cryptopia problem getting bigger and we didn't see any significant solution. While the Heat exchange working as expected. I'm sure the stability of the network is required to make Bismuth more popular.

Well, last time it was resolved quickly, also RPC wallet is in progress what I saw in one of the post. That will allow to add on more exchanges and I expect soon we will have bigger exchanges adding BIS.

That is what I see in near future. Team is capable and I know they are aware what they need to do.

This is new code base so things will take time but it will happen.

I delete file but get other error

GPU3 Error clCreateCommandQueue failed: OUT_OF_RESOURCES
GPU4 Error clCreateCommandQueue failed: OUT_OF_RESOURCES

I install miner on other rig and run great but in 1080 rig I cant
January 29, 2018, 07:15:03 PM
Hi guys!
You can try it now!
We already have enough feedback to conclude that the pool has some advantages in optimization.
Been mining on bis-pool.net all day at first shares were being calculated properly. now I am watching my rigs find shares and they are not showing up on the website. I've been stuck at 16 shares all day, but I found 50 shares and they're not being accounted for. What could be causing this? I was mining with 6.6gh and people with one video card were getting more shares than me. I tried changing the settings from default and it didnt make a difference.

Also would like to know what the pool fees are, cant find it anywhere on the site.
January 29, 2018, 05:45:56 PM
Online wallet to cryptopia isnt working too

Me too. Sent a 11.1 BIS deposit from online wallet to Cryptopia on Jan 28 and it hasn't shown up at all.  Opened a ticket.

https://bismuth.online/ledgerquery  (Block 491046)
January 29, 2018, 05:30:15 PM
Hi guys!
You can try it now!
Activity: 5
January 29, 2018, 05:18:55 PM
Updates as of today:  Note this post is specific to Cryptopia.  It does not address problems with Heat Exchange or Web Wallet.

==> NO ONE MISSING DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS JAN 1 TO 22 HAVE RESOLVED THEIR SITUATION WITH MISSING COINS. <===

I have ticket open Jan 9, and another opened Jan 18 for a separate withdrawal.  Not a single reply.  The first ticket is 2 weeks ago.

Since last update, 4 more cases have been added.

Here are the people in this thread reporting deposit or withdrawal issues since Jan 1:
Xdragon - deposits not received on cryptopia Jan 3 (page 75)
DuvajBalone - ditto (page 76)
Sash_lav - ditto (page 76)
Mike1983 - ditto (page 76)
nonny12 - withdrawal not received (page 76)
moonstruck - ditto (page 76)
arielbit - ditto Jan 6 (page 79)
worldwide_wes - ditto Jan 9 (page 79)
khage - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
benbutton - ditto Jan 7 (page 80)
TTE - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
chiwalfrm - ditto Jan 9 (page 80) - 3 withdrawals, different amounts, all missing
pendula032 - ditto Jan 11 (page 80)
ylpkm2 - ditto Jan 11 (page 81) - says missing 10 withdrawals from Jan 11 but one from Jan 12 worked.
sikosomatik - ditto Jan 8 (page 82)
moonstruck - deposits missing Jan 15 (page 82)
*abudfv2008 - deposit missing from December (page 83)
*chiwalfrm - withdrawal missing Jan 17 (page 83) - yeah I am a glutton for punishment.
*MATHReX - withdrawal missing Jan 8 (page 83)
*Heisenfig - deposit missing Jan 21 (page 84)

* = newly added

Deposit issue for today...
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
January 29, 2018, 05:04:52 PM
The cryptopia problem getting bigger and we didn't see any significant solution. While the Heat exchange working as expected. I'm sure the stability of the network is required to make Bismuth more popular.

Well, last time it was resolved quickly, also RPC wallet is in progress what I saw in one of the post. That will allow to add on more exchanges and I expect soon we will have bigger exchanges adding BIS.

That is what I see in near future. Team is capable and I know they are aware what they need to do.

This is new code base so things will take time but it will happen.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
January 29, 2018, 05:02:56 PM
Hello , I try start miner but I get this error

C:\Users\Gonzo&Mike\Desktop\EggMinerGpuWin2\pytools\persistent_dict.py:124: UserWarning: could not obtain lock--delete 'C:\Users\Gonzo&Mike\AppData\Local\pytools\pytools\Cache\pdict-v2-pyopencl-invoker-cache-v1-py3.4.3.final.0\9067ea3b76fccd1e095bcd5b745ffbf9d72f6798b8d5f1f2ac58db169d2387aa.lock' if necessary

Anyone can help me

You can delete the file manually in that folder and than restart the miner, it worked for me.
It happens time to time and not every time.
Post again if that do not fix this issue.
January 29, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
i think the network is stabile , problem are in the daemon , sometimes it requires a restart  or manual refresh , thats what i noticed on my win client , did not try the *nix one , of course an exchange should be running the nix one and being automized it will take a while for the crew of cryptopia to notice issues and restart it

You are right, here the network is also stable all goes quickly, no obstacles are heavy, at least I am happy with this situation.

delete this file and run the miner again.

C:\Users\Gonzo&Mike\AppData\Local\pytools\pytools\Cache\pdict-v2-pyopencl-invoker-cache-v1-py3.4.3.final.0\9067ea3b76fccd1e095bcd5b745ffbf9d72f6798b8d5f1f2ac58db169d2387aa.lock
Pages:
Jump to: