Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 81. (Read 156192 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
January 23, 2018, 03:16:11 PM
hope BIS gets on another exch, cryptopia is turning to pure shit!!!

BIS get some funds together to get on trex or binance asap!!!

if not at least hitBTC or something, even polo (man i hate polo lol).

meanwhile, market dumps to shit so a good buy time now Smiley - BIS will be yyyuuuuuge as the months pass
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
January 23, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
Any update on cryptopia? If BIS is delisted, what happens our coins if we cant get them off at the moment or are withdrawals working?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 11:05:36 AM
I'm not seeing anything about delisting.  Just says this for me;

Market Paused

Withdrawals do not broadcast to the network, trading suspended until problem is resolved

Looks like they are addressing the problem, hope nobody looses any good coinage.  These suckers are going to be worth a fortune someday.

It is marked 'in process of being delisted' in the coininfo page.

Lots of coins have the status of delisting on the coininfo page including Qtum and Pascalcoin. You really think tehey're dumping all these markets? I doubt it personally.

Good FUD tho, I'll be ready to buy these at the bottom when they come back online.

Hope they fix the issue soon.. Still waiting for my last deposit of 11.6 BIS to show up.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 23, 2018, 04:41:26 AM
Does bounty compaign already end?

Wait, there is a bounty campaign undergoing? Can you post a link? Ty!
As far as I know currently, there is no bounty campaign undergoing. But I'm sure if the developers team consider to make a bounty campaign, it will greatly help this project to spread all over the cryptocurrencies scene. The project is unique and rare. I'm sure many people will get interested.
Activity: 13
January 22, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

Market Paused

Withdrawals do not broadcast to the network, trading suspended until problem is resolved

Looks like they are addressing the problem, hope nobody looses any good coinage.  These suckers are going to be worth a fortune someday.

Lots of coins have the status of delisting on the coininfo page including Qtum and Pascalcoin. You really think tehey're dumping all these markets? I doubt it personally.

Good FUD tho, I'll be ready to buy these at the bottom when they come back online.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

Market Paused

Activity: 546
Merit: 137
January 22, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

Wait, there is a bounty campaign undergoing? Can you post a link? Ty!
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

Market Paused

Activity: 6
January 22, 2018, 01:28:28 PM
Activity: 9
January 22, 2018, 01:16:36 PM
My 1st BIS deposit to cryptopia on the 19th was successful.  Showed up within minutes.
My 2nd BIS deposit to cryptopia on the 21st never showed up.  I didn't see anything about maintenance mode when I initiated the depsoit, but I do today.

I'm guessing that's the reason it didn't show up?
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack
January 22, 2018, 11:00:22 AM
what? is BIS getting delisted from Cryptopia?
or we are still under discussion to fix issues?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
January 21, 2018, 07:31:57 PM
cryptopia marked bismuth for delisting even with good volume...prepare to get shafted

crosspost from cryptopia thread:

cryptopia bismuth wallet has connections, mined coins are going through the network but withdrawals don't.

delisting a 3 star rating coin?? so delisting is your way of stealing peoples money now?.

took almost 3 weeks to halt bismuth trading/withdrawals and took a heart beat to mark it as "delisting"  Roll Eyes

maintenance does not mean delisting..

delisting all of a sudden? with 16 BTC on buy orders? with BIS having a hefty amount of trading volume per day..

at least BIS should be under maintenance first like this coin.

i wouldn't be surprised if cryptopia run off with the coins by delisting and saying..bismuth wallet has problems, your coins are gone, we are delisting it due to wallet problems.

posted this more than a week ago, and this lafu(cryptopia guy) just ignored me...
CLAM deposits not being credited.

I've left negative feedback on the OP until my coins have been credited.

Still no answer to my support ticket and no coins.

Maybe if do your Homework , or not to Lazy to look for   you have seen that !!!

Maybe some of you do at first an research for it before posting things !

Regards  Lafu

how about bismuth? ...withdrawal problem

cross post from bismuth thread..

I have 3 withdrawals from Jan 9. Status in Cryptopia is "Complete" but nothing in my wallet. I am running the github wallet v4.2.2.0 (latest version).

Here are the people in this thread reporting deposit or withdrawal issues since Jan 1:
Xdragon - deposits not received on cryptopia Jan 3 (page 75)
DuvajBalone - ditto (page 76)
Sash_lav - ditto (page 76)
Mike1983 - ditto (page 76)
nonny12 - withdrawal not received (page 76)
moonstruck - ditto (page 76)
arielbit - ditto Jan 6 (page 79)
worldwide_wes - ditto Jan 9 (page 79)
khage - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
benbutton - ditto Jan 7 (page 80)
TTE - ditto Jan 10 (page 80)
chiwalfrm - ditto Jan 9 (page 80)

Activity: 15
January 21, 2018, 06:28:33 PM
Market Paused
Withdrawals do not broadcast to the network, trading suspended until problem is resolved https://gyazo.com/a2868caf79bc643f1a3bd252addb4cda?token=b476891f0cc2fca663f2887c4695b015

SCAM!
Activity: 56
January 21, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
Very interesting project, I like it too much, if you want I can help to spread the word about this project to the italian community through translation of your announcement thread and other documents. I can also create and handle a telegram group for the italian community interested.
Let me know,
best regards Luigi
Sy_
Activity: 21
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 04:53:39 AM
$BIS TRADING HALTED AT CRYPTOPIA. Message: "Market Paused Withdrawals do not broadcast to the network, trading suspended until problem is resolved"

Took them only 2-3 weeks to realize lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
January 21, 2018, 02:01:47 AM
Anyone tried mining with an RX vega yet?
No one? I see one person on eggpool has a worker called vegas getting 3GH/s I assume this is either 2 or 3 RX Vegas.
2 Vega i think 1 yield around 1.5 GH, at least my Vega Cards.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 12:59:13 AM
$BIS TRADING HALTED AT CRYPTOPIA. Message: "Market Paused Withdrawals do not broadcast to the network, trading suspended until problem is resolved"
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
January 20, 2018, 02:12:28 PM
Hi guys and gals!

Here is a video on how to mine bismuth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLzSRoSX6Xw&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy!

Special thanks to our community member, Aetsen
Pages:
Jump to: