Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 74. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 01:25:00 PM
did you download the 4.2.3.0 windows installer?
this version  still has the bugged wallet from 4.2.2.9 integrated
you can use 4.2.2.8 installer, which is working or use the python-files, which are also working on 4.2.3.0 (start node.py and then wallet.py).

thank you
Activity: 1
February 12, 2018, 12:59:16 PM
Hi all

A noob question im afraid, but does this mine using a CPU rather than a GPU? If so would it be more effecient mining using a higher processor?

Is there a place i can check what the hash rate would be depending on what CPU i used?

Thanks for your help.

P.S. Why is the price dropping so much on this right now?

Cheers.
Foz.
Activity: 9
February 12, 2018, 11:12:52 AM
Seem to be having trouble sending from the web wallet now.  It says the transaction was successful and shows the new balance, but it never shows up on the web wallets transaction list or on the block chain.  Refreshing the web wallet shows the full balance again as if it never occurred.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
February 12, 2018, 10:10:26 AM
There is any ETA on MN? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
February 12, 2018, 04:54:47 AM
did you download the 4.2.3.0 windows installer?
this version  still has the bugged wallet from 4.2.2.9 integrated
you can use 4.2.2.8 installer, which is working or use the python-files, which are also working on 4.2.3.0 (start node.py and then wallet.py).
Activity: 83
February 12, 2018, 04:24:27 AM
hey guys so am trying to move my bismuth from cryptopia. i downloaded the wallet and started the node. it fully synced. However, when i try to open the wallet, i get a connection error stating  "wallet lost connection to node". when i click ok, the wallet closes. can someone plz tell me how to fix this.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
February 12, 2018, 04:02:42 AM
when everything is running smoothly BIS will make a very very nice return to ATH price i'm sure  Cool
it did freakin amazing during alts bullrun and didn't even have everything working lol.  wait until they do.

mind you adding this coin to trex/binance would be a huge help. =S
We should achieve it in the long term. It's too early to dream like that, there are still many problems to solve and features to add. I mean the price could explode in the future when things run smoothly.

I'm sure when the platforms are ready and big exchanges already listed Bismuth, then the price will moon. Be grateful for all of you who already starting accumulating Bismuth.
Activity: 45
February 11, 2018, 06:50:29 PM
Deposits & Withdraw in cryptopia open now.  Grin
Activity: 45
February 11, 2018, 06:44:08 PM
yeehaa, cryptopia finally re-opened trading!

happy days

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
February 11, 2018, 06:40:20 PM
i have never used heat wallet and am wondering if there is a way to withdraw bismuth from the the platform. i tried using transfer asset, but when i input bismuth in the asset name its saying "no match found"

here is some help:
http://heatnodes.org/bis-heat-ae.pdf
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

happy days

WTF you been smoking. Market still paused on topia

ooops i apologise, i had just checked my wallet on cryptopia and the orange band had disappeared from bismuth so i thought they had sorted things, sorry for the false alarm folks Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
February 11, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

happy days

WTF you been smoking. Market still paused on topia
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 05:18:57 PM
we will just buy tokens at these current low prices will see you on the moon
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

happy days
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
February 11, 2018, 04:12:52 PM
i have never used heat wallet and am wondering if there is a way to withdraw bismuth from the the platform. i tried using transfer asset, but when i input bismuth in the asset name its saying "no match found"
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
February 11, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

Bismuth is a database system that will revolutionize the cryptocurrency market. Besides the promising project, the professional team is an asset to the Bismuth. The growing community confirms the potential of the project and climbs it to the top of the good projects.
         Good luck to those involved!

Thanks for your appreciation man! We will do our best to make Bismuth a good, long term project. Stay tuned!
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
February 11, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

Bismuth is a database system that will revolutionize the cryptocurrency market. Besides the promising project, the professional team is an asset to the Bismuth. The growing community confirms the potential of the project and climbs it to the top of the good projects.
         Good luck to those involved!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
February 11, 2018, 05:18:28 AM
haven't really used cobinhood that much but sent them a message about listing bismuth, and they've sent back a response. They are reviewing it. Hopefully it gets added to the next voting campaign. Would be cool to have another exchange for Bismuth.

Awesome, thank you for the support!
legendary
February 10, 2018, 06:19:01 PM
status of my ticket...

**Please be advised that this is a bulk response due to the high volumes of tickets received** Thank you for contacting Cryptopia! Apologies for the delay in our response. We are really busy at the moment and your patience has been very much appreciated in the meantime. Your ticket has been sorted into a queue to be looked into and investigated. We are doing our best to get through the tickets as quickly as we can. If however, your issue has been resolved, please proceed to close the ticket as it will help us work our way through the backlog of tickets. Your kind understanding and patience is appreciated and we do hope to get back to you as soon as we possibly can. Kind Regards, Cryptopia Support Team
Same it's been a very long 1month. I hope everything gets all sorted out soon.

if you prvide me some info (block number or date and exact amount), i can add you to the list, we want to handover to cryptopia.

I tried sending you a message earlier and couldn't because you don't accept messages from newbies but here's the information, this is from my withdraw history..

#: 2062025
transaction ID: A3/upwTAW5ljp2Q2GomXzT0s3k1/dFw6ZSQ9LwqV8Ro74P1Oywz8hOChcfCKF27T
amount : 300.00000000
address : c1954d6d18b098b904de8c188232ea04a44b59dd36a81b318a91f3a4:

thank for helping.

sry, i did this because of the constant spam from newbies to take part on the supermegaICO that is running anywhere in the world just now...

i am afraid we can't help at withdrawal issues. the only thing we can do here, is checking, if the transaction is really not on the chain. mostly this are cryptopia internal problems with unprocessed transactions.
so on withdrawals you have to wait.
for deposits i can grab the needed information, fill it in a list and send it over to cryptopia, so that they can see very fast all info and just verify it.
Activity: 7
February 09, 2018, 11:55:02 PM
status of my ticket...

**Please be advised that this is a bulk response due to the high volumes of tickets received** Thank you for contacting Cryptopia! Apologies for the delay in our response. We are really busy at the moment and your patience has been very much appreciated in the meantime. Your ticket has been sorted into a queue to be looked into and investigated. We are doing our best to get through the tickets as quickly as we can. If however, your issue has been resolved, please proceed to close the ticket as it will help us work our way through the backlog of tickets. Your kind understanding and patience is appreciated and we do hope to get back to you as soon as we possibly can. Kind Regards, Cryptopia Support Team
Same it's been a very long 1month. I hope everything gets all sorted out soon.

if you prvide me some info (block number or date and exact amount), i can add you to the list, we want to handover to cryptopia.

I tried sending you a message earlier and couldn't because you don't accept messages from newbies but here's the information, this is from my withdraw history..

#: 2062025
transaction ID: A3/upwTAW5ljp2Q2GomXzT0s3k1/dFw6ZSQ9LwqV8Ro74P1Oywz8hOChcfCKF27T
amount : 300.00000000
address : c1954d6d18b098b904de8c188232ea04a44b59dd36a81b318a91f3a4:

thank for helping.
Pages:
Jump to: