Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 96. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
December 20, 2017, 03:08:09 AM
Bismuth's account on twitter says there will be some sort of news on Friday. Not sure what that's about, could it be a hard fork?  Roll Eyes

I don't think is about the fork as anyone knows about it.. I think you must wait until Friday and see what surprise have HCLivess in the hat..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
December 20, 2017, 02:25:31 AM
Bismuth's account on twitter says there will be some sort of news on Friday. Not sure what that's about, could it be a hard fork?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 12:43:22 AM
They won't delist because they take a huge fee to start with.

Nah, didn't take them any sweat to delist all Waves assets when they had that weird thing with Waves...

Can we withdrawl from cryptopia in the current state?

no exchanges just simply out of the blue suddenly drop a crypto they give notice before doing any actions like that so your coins are safe, take a deep breath everyone and relax
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 12:35:07 AM
made some good profits on bcc, throwing it in BIS. this will definatly rise like LISK. coin built from scratch only python blockchain around. i smell millionaires to be made here
Activity: 358
December 19, 2017, 08:18:52 PM

Nah, didn't take them any sweat to delist all Waves assets when they had that weird thing with Waves...

Can we withdrawl from cryptopia in the current state?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 07:20:45 PM

Activity: 143
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 10:46:45 AM
When buying is opening on exchange?
any new exchange planned?
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
December 19, 2017, 01:49:10 AM
Can anyone tell me how much BIS you can mine per GH per day.
I have rig of 4 GH speed on BIS GPU pool.

Around 25-30 for 4GHs I believe
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack
December 19, 2017, 01:41:57 AM
Can anyone tell me how much BIS you can mine per GH per day.
I have rig of 4 GH speed on BIS GPU pool.
December 19, 2017, 01:34:26 AM
Apparently Cryptopia did not update their wallet in time and were on the old chain... they are now trying to get back on track and figure out which transactions were void. Possibly loosing a lot of money.

Will we be delisted? Who knows.
What happens if this project is on 3 major exchanges and none of them update their wallets next time?

This is a very big problem... Cryptopia was one of the most used exchanges for BIS and it will be bad if they delisted the coin...

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
December 19, 2017, 01:19:53 AM
Apparently Cryptopia did not update their wallet in time and were on the old chain... they are now trying to get back on track and figure out which transactions were void. Possibly loosing a lot of money.

What happens if this project is on 3 major exchanges and none of them update their wallets next time?

This is a very big problem... Cryptopia was one of the most used exchanges for BIS and it will be bad if they delisted the coin...
December 19, 2017, 01:17:50 AM

How much BIS you can get per GH per day in GPU Mining?
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 01:15:30 AM
i have 70 bis and want to selling for eth , pm your price if interesting ,  Smiley
December 19, 2017, 12:48:54 AM

December 19, 2017, 12:38:16 AM
Crytopia disabled the market for Bismuth, has anyone tried getting a hold of them? It would be nice to see this listed on some other exchanges even if they're not major ones.

Why?. Is it a permanent thing ??

Edit: Market Paused
wallet update required / investigating network fork 

What's going on with that?

Any update from Dev team what is the reason to pause and how soon it can be fixed?
December 18, 2017, 07:31:28 PM
Crytopia disabled the market for Bismuth, has anyone tried getting a hold of them? It would be nice to see this listed on some other exchanges even if they're not major ones.

What's going on with that?
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
December 18, 2017, 05:10:52 PM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 06:43:56 AM
It is the time for BIS to be listed  on a bigger exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
December 18, 2017, 04:43:28 AM
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
December 17, 2017, 11:33:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: