Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 98. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 11:25:39 AM
eggpool.net network percentage has dropped to 7.6 %, receiving fewer and fewer blocks. does anyone have any idea what is happening?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
December 15, 2017, 10:19:47 AM
beeeeeaaaauuuuutttttttttyyy Cheesy

no this coin is not dead.  most legit projects take fucking time ppl.  i agree would be nice if devs posted more lol but well most good coins devs don't post much, vs. the other shitcoins where devs never post and the coin has like 0.25 vol on trex haha...those u stay away from.

DYOR but BIS seems it could pop big sometime in 2018, only just beginning.  i pray this one gets to trex asap  Cool
Activity: 73
December 15, 2017, 10:19:35 AM
I've just started mining, this seems interesting.

Pool fee 17%?  Huh

Also, is there an explorer where we can see live difficulty?

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
December 15, 2017, 10:15:33 AM
Is this coin dead? The dev hasnt posted here in over a month. The bismuth forum has no people or posts on it. No questions are being answered here either by devs or users.
The price and volume of the coin are decent so what am i missing??
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 09:43:31 AM
Already in profit with some daily trades, but Masternode will be a massive technical jump and price booster for that project....
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 05:12:19 AM
How many coin for Masternodes?
Activity: 196
Servant, your name is chair
December 14, 2017, 09:35:59 PM
OH LORD! I SOLD TO FUCKING EARLY. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 08:42:18 PM
Seems like its because the pool hashrate drops a that time and so does the blocks found.
Seem you didn't get what i said, you paid for shares and blocks found by shares. Hashrate formula still experemental.

I got what you said, but im receiving the same amount of shares in the same amount of time and its not showing up on your site. Hence the problem
Hm, does the miner address correct?
Activity: 9
December 14, 2017, 08:40:53 PM
Seems like its because the pool hashrate drops a that time and so does the blocks found.
Seem you didn't get what i said, you paid for shares and blocks found by shares. Hashrate formula still experemental.

I got what you said, but im receiving the same amount of shares in the same amount of time and its not showing up on your site. Hence the problem
Activity: 3
December 14, 2017, 06:09:38 PM
eggpool.net states: "Please note that at the current poool diff (94), you may wait a relatively long time to get a share and thus appear here, especially at the start of a round. This is normal and does not affect your earnings."

If I do not get shares, how does this not affect my earnings? I have a 1080, mining at 1.17 GH/s @diff 81, while the pool's diff is 94, and for at least 2 rounds, I got 0 shares.

Is a 1080 not enough anymore?
legendary
December 14, 2017, 01:42:49 PM
the wise thing to do here is make a masternode and live off the earnings as the price rises. can't see my self selling this even at 500k sats

What do you need to set up a masternode? Both the amount of coin and the hardware? tks
December 14, 2017, 01:23:07 PM
December 14, 2017, 12:48:26 PM
December 14, 2017, 11:49:59 AM
What does "-n 0" stands for in Start.bat of the miner?

Thanks.
It's number of platform.

this pool https://bismuth.acc-pool.pw/
is having so many issues in the past hour
first the website was not loading
and after half an hour it did load
but all the miners and hashrate are gone and still the miner is showing disconnected
moving to eggpool

Yea I have been having problems with them at night/morning. I normally make 1 coin an hour but all of a sudden over night for 12 hours I only make two?

Hashrate isnt dropping and the hash rate in the miner is 200 m/h higher than what is show on the site

Check explorer to make sure why you haven't been paid. About hashrate. It's just for display. You paid for shares.

but all the miners and hashrate are gone and still the miner is showing disconnected
moving to eggpool

Sorry for that. I was performing maintenance that time..
Activity: 118
December 14, 2017, 11:20:33 AM
the wise thing to do here is make a masternode and live off the earnings as the price rises. can't see my self selling this even at 500k sats
Activity: 118
December 14, 2017, 11:16:57 AM
This project is amazing, reminds me of  buying at ico. I think this can replace lisk, 1billion cap perfectly possible here if you have patience
Activity: 73
December 14, 2017, 10:36:44 AM
What does "-n 0" stands for in Start.bat of the miner?

Thanks.
legendary
December 14, 2017, 08:48:38 AM
New Bismuth release 4.2.1.7
https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases

- added icon for wallet to the installer distribution so it does not crash on startup
- peer testing moved to manager subroutine so the wallet can connect earlier to the node
- improved consensus handling by @EggPool

I tried to install this and my AV is flashing warnings and block the install as it was trying to change files in a protect area ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
December 14, 2017, 02:29:27 AM
New Bismuth release 4.2.1.7
https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases

- added icon for wallet to the installer distribution so it does not crash on startup
- peer testing moved to manager subroutine so the wallet can connect earlier to the node
- improved consensus handling by @EggPool
December 14, 2017, 01:20:37 AM
moving to eggpool

Yea I have been having problems with them at night/morning. I normally make 1 coin an hour but all of a sudden over night for 12 hours I only make two?

Hashrate isnt dropping and the hash rate in the miner is 200 m/h higher than what is show on the site
Pages:
Jump to: