Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BitCoinFast | Scrypt| POW/POS | 33 Million POW Coins | POS=25% Annually - page 3. (Read 48011 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
How about BitcoinRapid ! I will create one tomorrow, please buy !

How about you move it along unless you have something positive to say, plus good luck with your BitcoinRapid and make sure you hand out binoculars so you can wave to us at the top while your still on the ground floor.

You need to drop your insults and join us if you want to go somewhere in this Industry, otherwise go haunt another coin forum.

~BCFTeam
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Just a question out of curiousity..... How long of POW is left for this coin? I'm wondering if it is still worth mining or not?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Added to pool. Pool is in signature.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
How about BitcoinRapid ! I will create one tomorrow, please buy !
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Nice looking coin with a strong team. Ive bought a few thousands coins and will buy more. Go BCF!!!

Vegas
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Keep up the good work, great coin, fast coin, and investors are showing great interest on Bittrex.

This is just the beginning.

BCF
same guy from tit coin? Sad

I just sent you a PM. Please respond ASAP!! Thanks!!

~BCFTeam Lead

Yes, Nick still supports TIT 100%. We attempted to even launch a GuccioneCoin however the timing was not right due to the fact that Nick has been working on this Digital Online Magazine launch in the spirit of Penthouse in late Winter-Early Spring 2015 for some time. His experience with CryptoCurrencies is zero other than what he has learned from me over the last 3+ years along with our mutual friend Edward Mansfield Lead Developer of TitCoin. I have personally known Nick plus have worked with him for a more than a couple of years. We all agree that BitCoinFast [BCF] will be the perfect Coin for Nick Guccione to learn about CryptoCurrencies in general plus help BCF with Media relations as he is an expert there which dates back to from a young adult working in the Mailroom at Penthouse International all the way to CEO of Penthouse Video in the early Millennial. This is good for Nick and good for BitCoinfast for many reasons that I am not able to discuss yet at this time. However I am sure you can read between the lines regarding the potential we have here in regards to large scale adaption of BitCoinFast [BCF]. 

This is all that I will address regarding BitCoinFast Core Team Member Nick Guccione. Please feel free to join us all including Nick at the BitCoinFast Core Team Private Board http://bitcoinfast.proboards.com everyone is welcome and you can discuss anything that is BitCoinFast [BCF] related with Nick Guccione, Anthony Sousa PhD, and myself BCFTeam Lead plus the rest of the BitCoinFast Team Members & Guests.

BCFTeam Lead
Activity: 448
YAAAAA WHOOOOOO Go BitcoinFast!! Keep up the pace folks Wink

I just sent you a PM

~BCFTeam Lead
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
YAAAAA WHOOOOOO Go BitcoinFast!! Keep up the pace folks Wink
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 378
Activity: 728
I still think this might be an interesting project.  The frank nature of the dev is kind of interesting too...he don't take no crap and that seems like confidence.  I don't think that this is going to skyrocket in a day or two but it could be a solid long risk.

I toss words around sometime...point is, I like the cut of the jib and the POW is longterm so I'm guessing that the dev might be longterm...

I am here long term Bro. I am just busy attempting to secure deals for this coins ultimate survival including giant merchants and Individuals that are high powered in Industry and  I am talking Industry that stands on stilts compared to this tiny little industry we call cryptos that we all fight daily to keep alive and moving forward with everything we got. I am calling in every favor and playing all cards to make this work. Please know that I am available always bitcoinfastteam[at]gmail[dot]com or if you want to speak with me we can use audio/video Skype- 'bitcentavo' or PM me for my phone number. I am in Northern California in the Sacramento Valley if anyone wants to come see me. If any of these FUDsters want to come see me with bats I welcome them also and prefer the more the Merrier, we deal with issues any way that anyone chooses or they can choose the local Micro Ale special along with a giant steak and a shot of Scott Highlander Whisky on me. Those choices I leave up to my opponents. I should have some news to announce very soon that will be music to all our ears one way or another.

If this FUD continues and it continues to affect the bottom line of this coin I might be forced to lock it down. I refuse to allow a bunch of lames to affect this coins bottom line and just stroll in and out of here.. We need to form a Core Team and move all serious discussions over to the Board I created where we have a shoutbox and a little more privacy and can vet who comes and goes and leave a moderator here to answer questions except for FUD and send whoever over to the Board for further discussions. Locking down this forum is the last thing I want to do. I would rather walk between a street shootout to get a latte on the other side than take away free speech. However Just as John Adams clamped down on the First Amendment in his little display of tyranny in the early years after the Revolution, I too will lock this forum down before I will allow the propagandists to continue to infiltrate our ranks and spew FUD which directly affects the bottom line of this coin which is one thing that I thoroughly consider to be unacceptable.

I have to admit also on another front is that the closing of Cryptex has been a devastating blow, yet the most devastated by its closing is the Cryptex Admin who is and has been a personal friend to me for 2 years now. It was just shocking and I will leave it at that.

Anyone that needs to talk just get a hold of me as I am here to help and listen both but most of all provide solid proven solutions to our issues.

~BCFTeam Lead

Pages:
Jump to: