Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BitCoinFast | Scrypt| POW/POS | 33 Million POW Coins | POS=25% Annually - page 8. (Read 48011 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
I'd demand my coins back from those knuckleheads at Cryptex - what... it's been 6  or 7 hours since you launched and they still don't have your coin listed...

not that I'm itching to sell mine cause I'm not but seems to me like they're screwing you....

it's like - we got our coins - we can do whatever we want....

just my humble .02

What block number does the 100 coin block reward end on?

thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
pool not find any block now ??  Undecided
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Network Hash just jumped from 5 GHs to 26 GH/s

I'd say the coin is getting noticed.....

we need to recompile the wallet and block all chinese ip addresses : LOL

Holy Toledo!!!!!!

BTW- I still have not got my wallet to synch.... :-) Really though.
i dont think anyone should work for free but handing out that many coins at the start isn't a great idea. see any other coin in history for any examples or proof you want. if you pay in btc you can avoid the whole scenario. it all depends on the person holding the coins, time will tell if they have the balls for this or not.

I hope this means your gonna hang out man.
Network Hash just jumped from 5 GHs to 26 GH/s

I'd say the coin is getting noticed.....

we need to recompile the wallet and block all chinese ip addresses : LOL
Activity: 141
I have two letters for that guy...

F.O.
Activity: 154
I did that but maybe I did it wrong? how is yours set up if you don't mind me asking and where do I save it? I would really appreciate it Smiley

just follow the directions on the first page, make yourself a bitcoinfast.conf with that (change the username and pssword) and put it in the appdata folder. restart your wallet and you should be good.
Ya did that and my wallet still won't open and keeps saying (Not Responding) when I try to load it? Can someone please oh pretty please help me with this I'm so sorry for being such a Noob about this lol

so it wont open or you have no connections to the network? if your not connecting then something isnt right in your config, maybe dev or somebody can help you figure it out, i gotta go to work.
ya like when I go to load it I get the (Not Responding) thingy beside the top of the wallet and the screen is blank

maybe you should try to restart your pc
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I did that but maybe I did it wrong? how is yours set up if you don't mind me asking and where do I save it? I would really appreciate it Smiley

if you're not solo mining why agonize over a wallet right now - join a  pool and get mining dude - every minute you waste is a minute of 100 coin blocks that won;t be there 24 hours from now

leave the coins at the pool until you get the wallet figured out.
Ya that whats I'm planning to do Smiley

just follow the directions on the first page, make yourself a bitcoinfast.conf with that (change the username and pssword) and put it in the appdata folder. restart your wallet and you should be good.
Ya did that and my wallet still won't open and keeps saying (Not Responding) when I try to load it? Can someone please oh pretty please help me with this I'm so sorry for being such a Noob about this lol

so it wont open or you have no connections to the network? if your not connecting then something isnt right in your config, maybe dev or somebody can help you figure it out, i gotta go to work.
ya like when I go to load it I get the (Not Responding) thingy beside the top of the wallet and the screen is blank

if you're not solo mining why agonize over a wallet right now - join a  pool and get mining dude - every minute you waste is a minute of 100 coin blocks that won;t be there 24 hours from now

leave the coins at the pool until you get the wallet figured out.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

Activity: 502
so it is just another copy paste coin with huge premine and no innovation
what makes it special or unique?
copper member

copper member
i dont think anyone should work for free but handing out that many coins at the start isn't a great idea. see any other coin in history for any examples or proof you want. if you pay in btc you can avoid the whole scenario. it all depends on the person holding the coins, time will tell if they have the balls for this or not.

let's do the math - other exchanges wanted 3 BTC for listing at launch and they gave away 300k - so that would set the value of the coin at 1000 sat in their minds.

we'll see how it goes value wise once it's listed.

current block time are 53 seconds with 100 coin block rewards - therefore 163,018 coins are created daily which at 1000 sat is 1.63 BTC - if the value holds it will put it on par with Via.

we'll see how it goes.

well yeah and 100 per block is only the first day after that down to 10 so theoretically the value should be higher than 1000 after the initial flood of people that dump less than the cost of mining anyway, gotta love crypto logic.

so the exchange has 300,000 coins and the dev has 700,000. sounds legit.

300k to Cryptex Exchange yes. 700k to one dev is a logical fallacy. You need to be knocking on the door that says ripple, if you want to talk about pre-mined for profit. So either get on down the road or stay and put your resources, time and finances into this coin so it actually goes somewhere and accomplishes something extraordinary just like all of us are trying to do here.

Don't come here and act like a troll because sure as shit you will be treated like one. Your choice.

Personally, I hope you stay and give this some time man.
Pages:
Jump to: