Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 58. (Read 24455 times)

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Good start, I think. It's not just cryptocurrency, without foundation. BM have big place for working under them, and it can make it stronger.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I joined telegram channel. Will waiting news

Me too.. they respond very quickly to questions. I think it will be pleasant to work with them
Activity: 240
Sounds interesting, I'll give it a try
Activity: 219
Bitcoin growing, other cryptocurrency too. I think, that each cryptocurrency have chance to become popular, and we can help in it, if want to get a profit
Activity: 193

Yeah, it's fundumentally new relationships between advertiser and publisher, right, and there is big expectations about it.

Smart contracts may change everything in this sphere and attract more and more advertisers there. It will lead to BM's growth
Activity: 185
Traditional ads works less effectively with every year. On another side we see internet with huge potential. It's very smart to use new form of working between advertiser and publisher. I hope, this system must work

Yeah, it's fundumentally new relationships between advertiser and publisher, right, and there is big expectations about it.
Activity: 370
Merit: 251
Traditional ads works less effectively with every year. On another side we see internet with huge potential. It's very smart to use new form of working between advertiser and publisher. I hope, this system must work
Activity: 227
Great chance to become an ICO investor. Finally
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
In almost CPA one of the disadvantages - shaving. Blockchain can decide this problem. I hope, that BM can change it.
Activity: 185
Ever since blockchain became a thing I've been researching it, this ICO looks like a realdeal
Activity: 138
 I joined telegram channel. Will waiting news
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
I have a crypto blog, can we collaborate in a way?  Wink

For sure,
 the best way that we can offer you a collaboration is  to join our Bounty and Referral programm, till that time we can discuss the post on your blog instead bounty, just text us in personal message and we will give more information
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
I have a crypto blog, can we collaborate in a way?  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
looking forward for this project!  Cool
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
Which blockchain operator do you use for current Crowdsale, if you saying that u create your own «Tracechain», means that you use it for crowdsell too?

Hi,
For crowdsale we run BM token on ERC20, lately it will be easily converted to Tracechain token protocol, to use its speed inside platform's processes on our own and on public nodes.
Activity: 254
Which blockchain operator do you use for current Crowdsale, if you saying that u create your own «Tracechain», means that you use it for crowdsell too?
Activity: 219
I want to be one of the first. Who buy tokens earlier, get more bonuses, than other

we have real advantage now, who know what will be later
Activity: 446
I want to be one of the first. Who buy tokens earlier, get more bonuses, than other
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Tokens is future currency belive it or not Huh
Pages:
Jump to: